Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else receive the following email from FUE clinic? There now doing a 0.025% topical finasteride to be used alongside topical duta.

Dear Patients,

We are now offering Topical Finasteride 0.025% (60ml-Trichosol) to be used every other day (up to 2ml) alone or in conjunction with Topical Dutasteride 0.1% once a week.

This bottle replaces the need to use oral Finasteride. It reduces a similar amount of scalp DHT while reducing just 25% of serum DHT vs 70% of oral Finasteride which greatly reduces the chances of side effects.

This concentration has been determined after extensive research, bloodwork and patients follow up for 12 months. We do not recommend higher doses.

More information can be found here: https://fueclinic.com/services/treatments/topical-finasteride-0-025/

Each bottle is good for 120 days if kept refrigerated.

Thank you
Josh
FUE CLINIC

What i dont understand is why you would want to apply topical finasteride if you are already using topical duta which is a stronger anti androgen and less likely to go systemic.
Use topical dutasteride once a week at most

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I 'm using topical dutasteride 0.1% once a week and i am also using zix everyday i fond it difficult to use zix and minoxidil everyday
Are you taking any oral medications too for hair loss?

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wondering why more people do not do their own topical dutasteride. Every time you prepare fresh batch by squeezing Avodart, in your choice of solution. I know some people here does that and have also got results.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Just wondering why more people do not do their own topical dutasteride. Every time you prepare fresh batch by squeezing Avodart, in your choice of solution. I know some people here does that and have also got results.
I guess it's easier to just buy it compounded. I seriously would not want the hassle of doing it myself.

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score
I currently make my own. Once a week i empty 3 duta capsules into minoxidil/stemoxydine giving me a dosage of 1.5mg duta. Its not that much hassle and because the duta is from a recognised pharmacy you can be fairly sure that you are getting what you are paying for.

Last edited:

Jorik

My Regimen
Reaction score
I currently make my own. Once a week i empty 3 duta capsules into minoxidil/stemoxydine giving me a dosage of 1.5mg duta. Its not that much hassle and because the duta is from a recognised pharmacy you can be fairly sure that you are gettig what you are paying for.
How is it working tho?

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Josh
FUE CLINIC
My emails with Dr Mwamba (the Belgian clinic, FUE is Spanish afaik) also involved a Josh on their end. Just a random note. I’m leaning closer and closer to compounding my own topical dutasteride instead of researching all these shady-at-best clinics.

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is it working tho?
Its still early days, i've been applying it for nearly 2 months so its too early to reach a definite opinion. another couple of month and i should be able to give an opinion. Have not noticed side effects but will be getting my dht level tested at some point just to confirm its not going systemic to any significant amount.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mustang

I've ordered the topical dutasteride from Dr. Mwamba. They told me it expires 90 days after manufacturing. I was planning on using it once a week (as they told me to) 90 days is around 13 applications. 13x2=26, 60-26 = 34ml, so i would still have 34ml left?

I contacted if i could order 30ml at a time but that wasnt possible, i should just throw the 34ml away they said. Seems kinda weird to me.
How do you deal with this? Can i Just use it untill i run out of stock? Any way to keep the 34ml use-able perhaps?

Mmmmm, I just throw it away after 120 days
Bare in mind it does not expire after 90 days, it will just gradually lose potency but it will still work
Dutasteride is quite stable

I threw away Parati's bottle every 2 months with probably 80% of it in it.

They make these bottles for people that are going to replace oral treatment with daily applications, we just don't use that much

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its still early days, i've been applying it for nearly 2 months so its too early to reach a definite opinion. another couple of month and i should be able to give an opinion. Have not noticed side effects but will be getting my dht level tested at some point just to confirm its not going systemic to any significant amount.

Which pharmacy/site are you using for your dutasteride? Awesome that you have no sides. It's just proves this is by far the safest treatment

I had horrible sides with finasteride , both oral and topical. None with Topical Dutasteride aside from a couple of months where I either overdid

The topical finasteride from minoxidilmax was by far the worst I ever felt, their crap as DMI, a close friend already has massive sides with their topical dutasteride with it. He is experiencing brain fog and total loss of libido after using it twice.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which pharmacy/site are you using for your dutasteride? Awesome that you have no sides. It's just proves this is by far the safest treatment

I had horrible sides with finasteride , both oral and topical. None with Topical Dutasteride aside from a couple of months where I either overdid

The topical finasteride from minoxidilmax was by far the worst I ever felt, their crap as DMI, a close friend already has massive sides with their topical dutasteride with it. He is experiencing brain fog and total loss of libido after using it twice.

I knew you were a promoter and a salesman, you know minoxidillmax sell dutasteride for a cheap price and you are trying to evade people from their site so they buy from your "recommended" more expensive sites. guys dont trust mustang he is a compulsive liar on the forum. hmm brain fog and loss of libido is a known side effect from dutasteride and finasteride, guys on this forum has even experienced brain fog on topical dutasteride and they didnt order from minoxidillmax you dummy. oh btw there is a guy here on this thread that used 1ml of 0,05% dutasteride just ONCE, the SAME dutasteride im using from the same company and he had testicular shrinkage and anxiety after application. but I use it orally and topically and havent experienced any side effects like that, just produce less semen which is a very common side effect of dutasteride/finasteride, everyone react differently to dutasteride it doesnt mean its of bad quality hahahaha idiot xD ohhh and just to add one more thing, minoxidillmax uses ethanol/PG in their formula so of course it goes systemic much more than any other formula, your friend is just a sissy thats all.

Last edited:

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score

I use Oxford online pharmacy, i'm in the UK and its a UK company so the postage is cheap. One of the reasons i did not buy from FUE clinic is my concern about having to pay import duty on items coming from Belgium because of brexit.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Parati is quite good. I had a good experience with it. Yes, a little brain fog was the only thing I felt the first 48 hours after application and then that would be it. I got some new bottles last year and something happened when I applied it that caused severe sides. No libido, brain fog and anxiety. I stopped and tried again a new one 2 months later with the same result so I made the switch to Trichosol from Fue Clinic. No sides with it so far. Started in August I believe so it's quite a while

That's my personal experience. I am glad you have no sides, that's what it's all about.
Has anyone actually tested any of this topical dutasteride to see if it’s actually got legit ingredients. It’s strange when oral saw palmetto gives me sides but this stuff doesn’t.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone actually tested any of this topical dutasteride to see if it’s actually got legit ingredients. It’s strange when oral saw palmetto gives me sides but this stuff doesn’t.

Which supplier are you using?