Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yo Mustang i’m not sure if i trust FueClinic do you happen to know any other spots i could get topical dutasteride? Preferably .1%?

Parati is another option if you are in Europe

I am not sure what you don't trust about them though. Dr Mwamba is a top notch guy and their stuff is made with pharma grade Dutasteride. It has been tested by many guys

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Parati is another option if you are in Europe

I am not sure what you don't trust about them though. Dr Mwamba is a top notch guy and their stuff is made with pharma grade Dutasteride. It has been tested by many guys
IS mwamba coumpounding is stuff via parati since he uses trichosol as a vehice? thanks

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well... it's an established Pharmacy in the EU getting prescriptions from Doctors to compound Dutasteride. I am pretty sure they would not risk their reputation being destroyed over saving a few euros.

Secondly, I had up to 40% DHT reduction while using Parati's 0.5% so how could that happen without it actually containing Dutasteride?

You should feel happy and blessed that you are having no sides.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone actually tested any of this topical dutasteride to see if it’s actually got legit ingredients. It’s strange when oral saw palmetto gives me sides but this stuff doesn’t.
If you dont get side effects the dutasteride dont penetrate into the bloodstream despite needling like you do. or if it does penetrate to the bloodstream you could potentially tolerate oral dutasteride. My friend I had sides on oral finasteride but not from dutasteride, I just produce less semen while on oral dutasteride thats all, people react differently to all drugs and herbs.

Bill Bones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which pharmacy/site are you using for your dutasteride? Awesome that you have no sides. It's just proves this is by far the safest treatment

I had horrible sides with finasteride , both oral and topical. None with Topical Dutasteride aside from a couple of months where I either overdid

The topical finasteride from minoxidilmax was by far the worst I ever felt, their crap as DMI, a close friend already has massive sides with their topical dutasteride with it. He is experiencing brain fog and total loss of libido after using it twice.
Why do you think this is? I just got a bottle of topical dutasteride from minoxidilmax and just got blood work done was going to start applying it tonight. Why do you think their product produces more side effects? Different delivery system?

Bill Bones

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew you were a promoter and a salesman, you know minoxidillmax sell dutasteride for a cheap price and you are trying to evade people from their site so they buy from your "recommended" more expensive sites. guys dont trust mustang he is a compulsive liar on the forum. hmm brain fog and loss of libido is a known side effect from dutasteride and finasteride, guys on this forum has even experienced brain fog on topical dutasteride and they didnt order from minoxidillmax you dummy. oh btw there is a guy here on this thread that used 1ml of 0,05% dutasteride just ONCE, the SAME dutasteride im using from the same company and he had testicular shrinkage and anxiety after application. but I use it orally and topically and havent experienced any side effects like that, just produce less semen which is a very common side effect of dutasteride/finasteride, everyone react differently to dutasteride it doesnt mean its of bad quality hahahaha idiot xD ohhh and just to add one more thing, minoxidillmax uses ethanol/PG in their formula so of course it goes systemic much more than any other formula, your friend is just a sissy thats all.
Ok, then what vehicle do you recommend if not ethanol/PG? I just got a bottle of topical dutasteride from minoxidilmax, but the main reason I got it was because of accounts of it not going systemic, or at least minimally. Even at 0.5 millagrams of finasteride I had bad side effects.

Bill Bones

My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly should I be requesting when I get blood work done? I'm an idiot and didn't consult this forum before requesting blood work. Off the top of my head I asked to get my testosterone, dht, and estrogen tested.

Oh, and by the way, if you live in the US and have medicaid (for poor people) you can get blood work done for free. I didn't pay a dime. So if there is anything I missed I will probably hit up my doctor and ask her to order me more blood work before I start appyling this topical dutasteride from minoxidilmax.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly should I be requesting when I get blood work done? I'm an idiot and didn't consult this forum before requesting blood work. Off the top of my head I asked to get my testosterone, dht, and estrogen tested.

Oh, and by the way, if you live in the US and have medicaid (for poor people) you can get blood work done for free. I didn't pay a dime. So if there is anything I missed I will probably hit up my doctor and ask her to order me more blood work before I start appyling this topical dutasteride from minoxidilmax.
great friend. keep us updated on side effects/bloodwork as im also considering buying duta from minoxmax someday to save money.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think this is? I just got a bottle of topical dutasteride from minoxidilmax and just got blood work done was going to start applying it tonight. Why do you think their product produces more side effects? Different delivery system?

Please stay away from them
They use penetration enhancers and have fucked up more guys than I can count
They are unregulated meds made in China, you have no idea what you are putting in your head.

There are other sources

JReinhal

Reaction score
Hello, Great thread thus far. A few questions.
1. I've been getting my topical dutasteride from Strut. Are they reputable?
2. They've told me to apply 1mL up to twice a day. From reading this thread, that's clearly overkill. Is the recommendation 1-2 times per week?
3. They've told me to throw away the product after 30 days. Again from this thread, it sounds like it could potentially be ~80% stable at 180 days if refrigerated?

Unfortunately, I started dosing the topical dutasteride at the same time I began Lexapro, so my dick is essentially nothing but a skin tag at this point.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strut is reputable
Their protocol is overkill and are obviously after the money, they want your 75 bucks every month
One bottle should be enough for 3 months or more.
Do not apply once a day or twice a day unless you want severe side effects comparable to oral dutasteride

What a shame they put money before their patients.

JReinhal

Reaction score
Strut is reputable
Their protocol is overkill and are obviously after the money, they want your 75 bucks every month
One bottle should be enough for 3 months or more.
Do not apply once a day or twice a day unless you want severe side effects comparable to oral dutasteride

What a shame they put money before their patients.
Thanks so much for the very thorough response