Tocotrienol\Toco-8

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks

its funny because i have always hated my hair, it was the reason i thought girls didnt like me, thick tight curly hair, impossible to style etc.

Now god may have cursed me haha. But i feel good about my body, i am one of the most ripped at our school, people know i have shredded abs and such :)

I really wouldnt mind the buzzed cut in my 20's but i just want to enjoy my youth

if i have male pattern baldness (going back to doctor) i will use minoxidil every other day, or everynight, this should give me some maintenence for a few years. I might even try curcumin and resvertorl combo, At the moment im sticking it out and taking toco 8. My scalp heath is amazing from revita and nizoral :))

BTW ZEROS i found if you order 2 tubs of toco 8 from PP its like 80 bucks shipped, instead of one tub from supplements direct for 60 bucks :))

Il try to fix this without minoxidil, but if worse comes, minoxidil once a day or everyother day, and il just forgetabout it and get shredded

One last thing. Im inlove with this curl. I hate my curly hair, she loves it, she loves me but we arnt together because i said "im not ready for a relationship" I dont wanna go out then 2 years later my hair gets worse or something, Everyone would think im retarded!! my friends crack bald jokes to teachers all the time, its weird :(

BUT cures are near :) 5 years there should be something a bit better

Thanks everyone

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What is PP?

I don't know why you are worried about what is going to happen in 2 years, you should just go for it and whatever happens will happen. She might not even care if you go bald, or you may find out you can't stand her.

Don't get me wrong, at your age it's probably all about looks but who cares. Your hair may maintain for 10 years at it's current rate and always wonder what if.

As for your friends, don't worry about it karma will be a b**ch. Good chance most of them will start balding in their 20's and 30's.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
..yes!! Go for it...Live every moment because every moment leads to the next moment...you NEVER know what's down the road...If you try and THINK yourself out of something by guessing what the other person is thinking, you'll simply just squander time and experience..

...a few years ago, I was dj'iing at this club part-time and this HOT HOT HOT 23 year old just loved me...just freakin' adored me....My hair was starting to get the thinning stage where I could feel it on my scalp, but to others it wasn't really as noticeable...I had a chance to be with this girl but I thought my thinning scalp would be noticed and I'd be rejected...The truth was how I felt didn't reflect how I looked, or how I looked to other people...now my hair is really thin and totally noticeable -- compared to now, I was freakin' George Clooney with my hair back then...

...so the long and short of it is -- DON't THINK MEAT, JUST THROW!

:punk:

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
yo ZEROS hows your hair?? you must have been on toco for a while, i have 2 weeks left on my tub, just ordered 2 tubs from the creator of it for 80 bucks

ima try this for 6 months :)

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am about 6 weeks in. I hardly seem to be shedding hairs in the shower and haven't noticed many hairs on my work table but my hair is short. My hair is growing super quick.

My beard seems to be growing quick as well, probably twice as fast.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
zeroes said:
I am about 6 weeks in. I hardly seem to be shedding hairs in the shower and haven't noticed many hairs on my work table but my hair is short. My hair is growing super quick.

My beard seems to be growing quick as well, probably twice as fast.
Ok so you have male pattern baldness and are you saying since starting toco-8 you are experiencing the above???

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's Toco-8 or combo of what i am taking. Other people have talked about Toco8 accelerating beard growth. I trim my beard to stumble often so i know it's growing.

I had my hair buzzed two weeks ago and I am already thinking of re-buzzing it. My hair normally grows fast but it seems to be growing faster than normal.

I have male pattern baldness what pic can i take that will prove it?

The decrease shedding could be due to the winter, it could be Toco, it could be Gingko it could be a combo of things, or i am shedding a lot of small hairs i can't see.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
if i get confirmed with male pattern baldness, they will tell me to use minoxidil, which means i will never be able to tell if toco helped haha. but im scared to go another 4 months without helping my hair haha :) i have ordered 2 more tubs, and apparently nizoral is a growth stimulator.

Checked my hair again, its about the same as my baseline pics, im just trying to live my life, btw that girl just told me it doesnt matter about looks

anyways, give us a buzz if you find toco 8 helped, il be trying it for the full 6 months

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
minoxidil is proven to work so it's a safe bet.

I am not sure a Dr. will tell you to use minoxidil they may recommend it but the decision will be yours alone.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, well i stick to my shampoo regime, nizoral 1/2 times a week with eucalypt conditoner, an in the week revita once or twice, really makes my scalp great!

btw if you think my crown is bad its not what you think, some crowns look abit thin naturaly, its how we are, but because that top area is thin, it can look like crownal balding, the thing is, when i use a comb, i can chose we i can make the crown, its weird haha

anyways thanks

on my 7th week of toco now, fair keen, i have ordered 6 months worth, i might try that with nizoral then go to minoxidil, or minoxidil straight away, idk

cheers man goodluckk

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Combing doesn't help my crown, I probably have my cow lick there which doesn't help.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the knowledge. Keep us updated. What I try to do is stabilize on my basic or working routine for at least months. Then try 1 thing at a time to see if it works. If it helps, I add it to the basic, working routine.

for ex. nizoral 2% worked instantly, added it to my oral anti androgen. Used it for a mo or 2 while counting hairs daily say 100 hairs shed daily for some time so it's stabilized. Then added Saw Palmetto, I noticed after a few weeks, shed decreased by half. Noticed by itself previously saw palmetto did nothing but with this regimen it was. Added it to my basic regimen. Then waited say a few more weeks then tried MSM, rather sporadically. I didn't expect it to do anything as I previous taken Country Life vits that had about 600mg of MSM and no reduction in shedding, nothing. But on certain days my shedding was being decreased by a half and I'm thinking, what am I doing for this to happen? I realized on those days I was taking the MSM powder, the actual powder, my shedding was reducing by another half! So of course, I added MSM to my regimen.

That is how I realize what's working. It helps alot. I refuse to waste money on stuff that's not working or making my body deal with extra gunk that doesn't work. Dealing with the current mess I put in it is already enough.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Just to make sure all you guys see this.

There is a post at "Success Stories" by Woorlitzer who says he is having great success. His topic is "Stopped Hairloss Dead In Its Tracks".
Part of his regimen is Toco-8. :punk:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=75136

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Fan Halen said:
Just to make sure all you guys see this.

There is a post at "Success Stories" by Woorlitzer who says he is having great success. His topic is "Stopped Hairloss Dead In Its Tracks".
Part of his regimen is Toco-8. :punk:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=75136

...man, I just wouldn't be able to use nizoral everyday, my scalp would dry out like nutz...interesting he has nettle root in there...that routine looks intense -- I'd rather just live my life fully instead of being a slave to that routine, but that's just me and I respect the guy for put that up...

..for the most part, I do everything he does except for the daily Keto and all the natural DHT blockers applied topically..

:punk:

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
my hair is terrible, had a look in the mirror, when i part my hair my whole top of my scalp looks like a miniturised baldpatch :((( WHY???

im going to the doctor tomorrow, if minoxidil doesnt work im utterly screwed, no more social life, im not even 18 yet, no clubbing partying, im fucked

WTFFFFFFFFFF my hairline is high, but my mums is so im not worried,

I would rather a receding hairline than my whole scalp thin as hell!!

WHYYY my cousins balded in their 20"s not at 16!!!

i hate my life right now, i wear a hat everyday

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Once you finish school and get into the real world and work, things will be different.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
will minoxidil get me through to my 20's with natural dht blockers

im on nettle root and pumkin seed