Tocotrienol\Toco-8

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Natural remedies are possible for other cures or healing, we get many of our medicines from nature. But I agree hairloss is very powerful and complicated, it seems more and more men are becoming bald now than before.

What type of dosage where you using? did you usi superbio with any other hairloss thing like rogain or finasteride?

Propecia worked for me, but the only problem was the harsh side effects of memory confusion, low libido, depression, and insomina.

I was essentially just taking other vitamins...MSM, Vitamin D...that was about it...Propecia wreaked havoc on me for many years but I haven't been on it for almost 3 years...I was taking two caps of the Supra-Bio by Healthy Origins...essentially the same amounts that were cited for the other products...

...but yes...more and more men are balding...more and more men who have thick heads of hair right into their 30's and early 40's end up thinning really fast, it seems...But it is crazy to see guys with rock-god hair in their 20's end up bald by the time their 40

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
I was essentially just taking other vitamins...MSM, Vitamin D...that was about it...Propecia wreaked havoc on me for many years but I haven't been on it for almost 3 years...I was taking two caps of the Supra-Bio by Healthy Origins...essentially the same amounts that were cited for the other products...

...but yes...more and more men are balding...more and more men who have thick heads of hair right into their 30's and early 40's end up thinning really fast, it seems...But it is crazy to see guys with rock-god hair in their 20's end up bald by the time their 40

My parents are older in their 70's and they blame the processed and genetically enhanced foods they say that food has changed big time and they see a lot of kids now with a lot of acne and men thinning in their early 30s. during the time when they were younger they said so many men had thick heads of hair and there were no hairloss drugs back than, I think things changed when they started modifying food and cattle with hormones.

this is why you see a lot of girls developing wider hips, smaller waists and bigger butts and boobs compared to the 70s and 80s because of the chemicals in their cosmetics, shampoos, and added hormones in milk and foods. I know injected testosterone increases hairloss in men who take steroids and it also makes them get body acne and greasy skin.

but we will never know, because if the food did have something to do with the hairloss and acne cases now a days you think they would sacrifice telling the masses yes its true? heck no, the fast food industry is a big money maker, so instead of causing a panic situation from the masses they probably just play it off and don't say much ont he side effects of the hormones in our foods and shampoos.

ABJac

Reaction score
Im entertained

- - - Updated - - -

..anyways...I've been on Healthy Origins SupraBio for almost 10 months...bottom line, I'd be at the same point with my hairloss if I never took the stuff....Taking only now as a health supplement because it IS good for you

How on earth could you possibly know that? Just curious.

Ginkosama

Reaction score
this is why you see a lot of girls developing wider hips, smaller waists and bigger butts and boobs compared to the 70s and 80s because of the chemicals in their cosmetics, shampoos, and added hormones in milk and foods.

Sure, nothing to do with the binge drinking, Starbucks, Mc Donalds and reluctance to do anyform of sport.
American girls become land whales, and they are the only ones reponsible for it.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Coincidence does not equal cause and effect although many people commonly confuse the two. I do not think male pattern baldness has anything to do with foods people are eating unless you can prove substantial androgen level changes or androgen receptor mutations.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Toco's not going to help with your hair!! male pattern baldness is a intense systematic process...needs to be tackled hard...I took Toco's for over 8 months -- nothing, not even a halt

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Toco's not going to help with your hair!! male pattern baldness is a intense systematic process...needs to be tackled hard...I took Toco's for over 8 months -- nothing, not even a halt
lol so true~ Now has anyone taken this as an adjunct therapy and it helped with hair fall or regrowth, as an adjunct?

The_Mentalist

Established Member
Reaction score
Be careful with dairy and milk most have IGF here in the states and this increases androgens. Research it.
MM
Milk in the US has high content of hormones that are pumped into cows, and are not good for general health either. By any chance, do you know commonly brand milk in store shelves that should be avoided and/or any brand that you may have found to be ok to use without the hair problem issues?