Tocotrienol\Toco-8

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
Well the doctor prescribed rogaine 2%

I have 6 months of Kirkland minoxidil secretly from my rents

I don't want my mum to buy rogaine but I don't want her to know i have the 5% because she will think it's dangerous or something.

If she goes to get rogaine it will be way to expensive

Also, the dumb doctor said I can stop using it when I get regrowth

My hair is only just normal looking, hoping I don't have a crazy minoxidil shed

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
Please help, idk if i should use my 6 months kirkland liquid or get 2% foam
:(

I dont want kirkland to stop producing it

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
douglasmich said:
yo ZEROS hows your hair?? you must have been on toco for a while, i have 2 weeks left on my tub, just ordered 2 tubs from the creator of it for 80 bucks

ima try this for 6 months :)

Apparently they have changed things a bit and now requires 2 scoops so it's actually half as much :(

Regarding Rogaine, it's easier to apply a foam. You should post your questions on the Growth Stim section regarding Rogaine: viewforum.php?f=42

If I was you I would be happy to be diagnosed with male pattern baldness over one of the other hair loss problems. At least scientist are looking to cure male pattern baldness and the community is way bigger. Try dealing with hair loss as a female, it must be hell for them, even wearing a wig I am sure only helps so much.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
i applied 5% kirkland minoxidil tonight, i guess il have to tell my mum that i bought it online etc. Im thinking of using it once everyother day for a week then once a night for a while

My face better not screw out, exercising and drinking lots of water should help

thanks man, hopefully i dont have a death shed

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mate, regardless of what happens you need to stay positive. You're only a couple of years away from turning 18 and if you are still not comfortable or no good alternative comes a long you can give finasteride ago if that is what you want to do.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks

im happy now because im actually doing something about it, hopefully im a good responer and a few years time something better comes out,

i dont think il ever use finasteride id rather suck it up and shave it

Im hopefull, even if i get 1 year of regrowth il be happy, somepwople have even got 17 years on minoxidil :O

staying postive and will be back in 3 months to update, hopfully i dont have a crazy shed, i guess il wear a hat

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I posted 2 pics one from today and one from 2 months ago from the same room but the angles were drastically different. The top of my scalp appears a lot fuller despite my hair being a lot shorter now than 2 months ago. The picture from today wasn't very clear either.

I also get the feeling my crown may have improved slightly as well.

Edit f it i will attach the pics.

2 mths ago, can't seem to upload it via my phone

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/843 ... 436101.jpg

Attachments

• 20120607_075922.jpg
    20120607_075922.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 228

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
3rd day of minoxidil for me haha, if you are unhappy in 6 months and i go well on minoxidil u should try, i hope my hair grows back its hard to apply to my whole scapl but i try my best and rub it in , only 1ML at night only, dont want my fae to die

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
got my toco 8 refill, got one week left on my tub, they didnt change the ammount they just changed the serving size to 2 times as much il still take one scoop a day

beatit

Reaction score
Been on toco for 2 months.

It has definently decreased my shedding.

Whilst showering, I lose < 10 generally.

Libido is much higher too.

Too early to say if it has had positive effects on my hair, I have maintained. But I was maintaining without it.

My hair is quite thick.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That IS a benefit to your hair.

A MAJOR benefit.
That is stopping hairloss. So this is the kind of info I need to see if I should buy it. Whether it helps hair shedding.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
rwhairlosstalk said:
That IS a benefit to your hair. A MAJOR benefit.
That is stopping hairloss. So this is the kind of info I need to see if I should buy it. Whether it helps hair shedding.

Your hesitation is not without merit. While Toco-8 does provide energy, and increases one's libido, it's effect on male pattern baldness is minimal in my opinion. There are much less expensive alternatives available to thicken existing hair.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Natural said:
Your hesitation is not without merit. While Toco-8 does provide energy, and increases one's libido, it's effect on male pattern baldness is minimal in my opinion. There are much less expensive alternatives available to thicken existing hair.

What are they ? please let me know. and let e know where I can find evidence supporting that. thickening existing hairs will not be taken lightly by some.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Natural said:
rwhairlosstalk said:
That IS a benefit to your hair. A MAJOR benefit.

Like what? Please share. I've followed some of your posts and I did try Curc and Resv but they didn't stop or slow my shedding. But if you know of others please let me know.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
natural never posts pics, anyways im on vitamin C and E should i add curcumin and resveratrol the natural? im also on minoxidil once a night to thicken up my diffuse ness

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
I have used the following to thicken my existing hair:

MSM
magnesium citrate
vitamin B-complex
aged garlic extract formula 101 (includes vitamin B1, 6, & 12)
Fo ti
Eyebright
Folic Acid
Biotin
Chlorella

To really appreciate the effectiveness of these supplements, one's hair loss must be under control.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
douglasmich said:
natural never posts pics, anyways im on vitamin C and E should i add curcumin and resveratrol the natural? im also on minoxidil once a night to thicken up my diffuse ness

douglas, you already have 180 posts. People here have been breastfeeding you since March.

Spend less time writing, more time reading; afterwhich, adhere to the same regimen for three to six months, and then, make the necessary adjustments. For any additional advice, I suggest you seek professional help - counseling.

Don't waste your precious teenage years waiting for pictures of someone you will never ever meet. Make better use of your time, for you will never be 16 again.

The End.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah right

how much mg of curcumin and resveratrol? do i take them at the same time of day, id just like to add it to my minoxidil nizoral toco 8 regime

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your precious teenage years waiting for pictures of someone you will never ever meet. Make better use of your time, for you will never be 16 again.
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: