Sparky4444

Reaction score

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
douglasmich said:
Revita is amazing. It thickens the hair and destroys the scalp itch

I can't handle 2% keto

Does it work as good as Nizoral/keto 2% but doesn't harden or tangle as badly? I sure hope so because keto rapes my hair and scalp so when I use it that I prolong using it. It's such a hard core hassle that sometimes I'm a LONG time out shampooing because I know what I have to go through.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
id keto irritates ur scalp DROP it, Leave it on for 3 mintues max, then wash out then get a tee tree or eucalypts conditioner :)

I use revita every 2-3 days then nizoral once a week, revita on its own, and nizoral with conditioner :)) Helps heaps

Sparky4444

Reaction score
rwhairlosstalk said:
^^ thanks!

Hey whats up with the epson salt trick and keto 2% ?

Epsom salts are great for the skin, and help's alleviate itch and inflammation...

What I do is put about 2 teaspoons in a cup, fill the cup with about 1/4 warm water while you're in the shower...mix up the salts til they dissolve -- then stand aside and put the shower on cool/cold and fill the rest of the cup...after you're done with nizoral, tilt your head back and pour the cool epsom salt water over your head...resume showering and let your scalp absorb for a while..

..If you're really have bad scalp itch, warm bath with 4 cups of epsom salts and put your head under while your soaking in the tub...what I do is just drop my head back and keep my nose and mouth above water - feels really nice and has saved me from scratching the skin right off my scalp

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sparky4444 said:
rwhairlosstalk said:
^^ thanks!

Hey whats up with the epson salt trick and keto 2% ?

Epsom salts are great for the skin, and help's alleviate itch and inflammation...

What I do is put about 2 teaspoons in a cup, fill the cup with about 1/4 warm water while you're in the shower...mix up the salts til they dissolve -- then stand aside and put the shower on cool/cold and fill the rest of the cup...after you're done with nizoral, tilt your head back and pour the cool epsom salt water over your head...resume showering and let your scalp absorb for a while..

..If you're really have bad scalp itch, warm bath with 4 cups of epsom salts and put your head under while your soaking in the tub...what I do is just drop my head back and keep my nose and mouth above water - feels really nice and has saved me from scratching the skin right off my scalp
Thanks

Sparky4444

Reaction score
douglasmich said:
il probs use minoxidil

as long as you stay away from finasteride, that's OK...at least until you're a bit older...just hold in there --- you're kinda lucky because there will be something to come that will be a game changer within the next 5 years and you're still young...in 5 years I'll be 47 and I'll be looking at scoring a hot cougar in her 40's -- good luck finding one of those :woot:

...and also keep in mind that a man's best years are when he gets to his late 20's, early 30's...golden years for a man IMHO :punk:

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
OKAYY!! just as i thought my hair was getting better, I soaked my hair and combed it back, in the bathroom mirror the horseshoe pattern was clearly outlined!! and it looked like a massive bald crown spot!!! :(((((

Then when i dried my hair it looked not too bad anymore haha, does this confirm male pattern baldness?? the mark where it hits the horseshoe is thick as hell on that whole sides and back, and on top, its evenly thinned it seems,

f***

Sparky4444

Reaction score
douglasmich said:
OKAYY!! just as i thought my hair was getting better, I soaked my hair and combed it back, in the bathroom mirror the horseshoe pattern was clearly outlined!! and it looked like a massive bald crown spot!!! :(((((

Then when i dried my hair it looked not too bad anymore haha, does this confirm male pattern baldness?? the mark where it hits the horseshoe is thick as hell on that whole sides and back, and on top, its evenly thinned it seems,

f*ck

you have to stick with it! It will be months before you see any noticeable improvement...

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
im not treating anything atm, i noticed it in december and its may now, all i use is shampoo,

im saying this because in my new photos it looked better, then i wet my hair and i look bald

how the f*** does someone start thinning at 15?? makes no fuckking sense

All i want in life is a normal childhood

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your hair is always going to look worse wet.

How is your confidence and your general mood? I get the sense you are really down, you should speak to your parents, close friend or a GP about this as it's not healthy.

I had a difficult childhood and I am still paying for it. You need to take some time off from this forum.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
my parents think its a joke, tell me i shoudlnt worry about my looks

i just want it to thicken for at least 5 years

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your parent's are trying to be supportive.

Once you finish school and get out into the real world things will be different.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
After all these years of maturing, the honest truth is this:

I can be bald and have a body like Jason Statham's and get chicks that I'd NEVER get having my old hair and being just an average joe health-wise...I mean, when I was younger and had my hair, the only time I was scoring hot chicks was when I lost weight and put on some muscle...but other than that, hair wasn't doing it for me...

...so a bit of advice from us older guys who have lived it -- take care of yourself, get ripped, don't worry about your hair...you'll score hot chicks way more than if you stay scrawny and have a full head of hair..

:punk:

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
I (finally) agree with (much of) your opinion here. The older you get, the more you understand that beautiful women (of any substance) appreciate a well groomed man who takes care of his appearance (e.g. clothes, weight, hygiene).

Financial stability, a sense of humor, a way with words are what maintain a woman's interest in my experience(s).