Tocotrienol\Toco-8

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, it seems to have stopped, or not gotton any worse, ever heard of someone using minoxidil once for a quick start? or would that just cause a silly shed

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Applying minoxidil once or twice isn't likely to do anything.

If you start using minoxidil it sounds like you can expect to shed.

My suggestion, go ask that girl you like out and forget about hair loss for a while. :)

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
haha :)

I cant forget about it atm becuase every morning i need to use a mirror and comb to cover the thin spots on top haha :p

im going to the Doctor in 2 weeks so untill then goodbye

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good luck and you're taking a great step.

I'm sure the news will be good. :)

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm going to try On Nutrients once i finish this container which should be in 1-3 weeks.

I already have my next Toco-8 container.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
im keen on toco, not keen on forking out another 60 bucks haha, so unfair, kids my age dont have this sh*t, ow well, staying positive

Gonna try hitup my doctor, then if he reckons its worse derm, then if i get diognosed with male pattern baldness, minoxidil toco 8 and some natural dht inhibitors for a few years i guess :(

I cant be balding now, its not in my genetics!

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It LOOKS like it may have. I don't really know.

One way to tell is maybe to cut your hair down to the roots and let it grow for 3 weeks, then take a pic. The 1st set of pics would be your baseline

Do the same after being on treatment for say 3 mo's then this is what you would compare against.

I rec this because your hair is really light and it's hard to tell. But it looks like MAYBE I can see less scalp in the 2nd set. But then I dont know if it's the angle that doesn't allow for it to show. So yeah also make sure you take it in the same room same lighting same angle EVERYTHING THE SAME for ALL sets of pics. And SAME AMOUNT OF TIME (3 WKS) after cut so you can tell if it growing longer, and the hair will start at the same length. If you can see less hair in the same amount of time I'd say it's improving.

douglasmich said:
3 MONTH UPDATE :))))

http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg6 ... asmich/yo/
^ baseline before treating inflamation

3 months from then, been on toco for a month, nizoral revita for 2 months

http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg6 ... 20results/

HAS IT IMPROVED??

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Get your sides cut shorter, it helps with a slight illusion of having more hair on top.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
yo, Do you think they hairloss is even that bad? The front had definitly thickened! i used to have to use wax to layer the fringe up to cover this thin sport but thats thick now, just on top infront of the crown, i can get coverage but when the hair is parted it is terrible lol