Tocotrienol\Toco-8

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I thought you used Garlic Extract for inflammation? What do you use for dandruff?

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
just ordered my first tub, 60 bucks posted hit me pretty hard but i have done heaps of research on it and people have said they stopped shedding and it thickened hair. Since i have diffuse thinning with no tempal rescesion i thought id give it a shot. Will update in 2 months

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Natural said:
2020 said:
it's not all about DHT..... toco-8 won't make your hair loss worse!!! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

You are a drug addict, and a troll.

why am I being called a troll?? I contributed way more to this thread than you...

Reaction score
douglasmich said:
just ordered my first tub, 60 bucks posted hit me pretty hard but i have done heaps of research on it and people have said they stopped shedding and it thickened hair. Since i have diffuse thinning with no tempal rescesion i thought id give it a shot. Will update in 2 months

What size are you getting for $60? I purchase the 38g (1.4oz) container from Primordial Performance for $30. Are you getting double that size for your $60?

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
2020 said:
why am I being called a troll?? I contributed way more to this thread than you...

You are a drug addict trolling through the natural section of town, contributing little, just looking for attention.

Keep your *** where it belongs son.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
douglasmich said:

Hopefully, it will slow down your loss. Looking forward to reading about your progress. Toco Sorb (tocotrienols, tocopherols) by Jarrow reduced my hair loss, but it (the hair loss) didn't stop until I began curcumin and resveratrol.

Anyway, let us know how it helps you.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
yo natural, im only bloody 16 and my hair rapidly diffuse thinned in 5 months.

I had my first dose of toco 8 today and i have ordered flax and pumkin seed oil and nettle root oil.

I cant take finasteride and all that crap, and i need to thicken my hair, im only a teenager for christ sake.

any ideas? btw i put green tea with SP on my scalp at night

K

Kirby

The Natural said:
You are a drug addict trolling through the natural section of town, contributing little, just looking for attention.
Taking a prescription medicine doesn't make one a "drug addict". :roll:

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
douglasmich said:
yo natural, im only bloody 16 and my hair rapidly diffuse thinned in 5 months.

I had my first dose of toco 8 today and i have ordered flax and pumkin seed oil and nettle root oil.

I cant take finasteride and all that crap, and i need to thicken my hair, im only a teenager for... any ideas? btw i put green tea with SP on my scalp at night

Have you consulted a physician about your condition?

I don't think it wise to use a bunch of different supplements (internals) at the same time, since you don't know how they'll interact. Why not just try the Toco-8 for several months, and see if that helps.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
Kirby said:
Taking a prescription medicine doesn't make one a "drug addict". :roll:

"Kirby," is it? Taking a prescription medicine has the potential to make one a lot of things including (but not limited to): addicted, impotent, and enlarged in the breast area (gynecomastia).

I, for one, would rather not :shakehead: be . But, by all means, you may.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, my dcotor thinks its from scalp inflamation so he gave me some cream and the inflamation is gone, he said it should thicken up in 3 months, its been 2 and i cant tell the difference

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
douglasmich said:
yeah, my dcotor thinks its from scalp inflamation so he gave me some cream and the inflamation is gone, he said it should thicken up in 3 months, its been 2 and i cant tell the difference

I can tell you what has helped my chronic inflammation, and that is curcumin (Jarrow, Thorne Research, Now, Source Naturals) and resveratrol (Jarrow, Country Life, Nature's Way, Source Naturals).

I have since substituted aged garlic extract (Kyolic) for resveratrol. My inflammation and dandruff remain almost non-existent. I threw away dandruff shampoos and creams years ago.

This combination may help you too.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
i have heard of this combo, how does it effect the body? what does it do?

I am taking toco 8 with milk once a night and drinking lots of tea.

Did you stop your hairloss?

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
douglasmich said:

I am taking toco 8 with milk once a night and drinking lots of tea.

Did you stop your hairloss?
Be careful with dairy and milk most have IGF here in the states and this increases androgens. Research it.

K

Kirby

douglasmich said:
Nothing, like all "natural" hair loss remedies.