Tocotrienol\Toco-8

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
guy12345 said:
It doesn't matter if it boost T or not, but it is surely great product for shedding and regrowth ( I mean regrowth confirmed by study).
This and capsaicin+soy izoflavons could be nice combo and maybe could replace finasteride

Untrue. It is not a "great product for regrowth," or even shedding for that matter. I have neither read nor experienced such. Ever. Use it for general health, and you may see some benefit.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Strange pics..what happened to the hair in the slick areas? :dunno:

agreed; i can't for the life of me find the webpage i got this from (i know it was the pic they gave from the toco study) but i saved it to my computer

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Natural said:
guy12345 said:
It doesn't matter if it boost T or not, but it is surely great product for shedding and regrowth ( I mean regrowth confirmed by study).
This and capsaicin+soy izoflavons could be nice combo and maybe could replace finasteride

Untrue. It is not a "great product for regrowth," or even shedding for that matter. I have neither read nor experienced such. Ever. Use it for general health, and you may see some benefit.

How long did you use it for?

antman I don't think that picture is related to regrowth, more likely an example of male pattern baldness.

It is worrying they have no before and after pics.

guy12345

Reaction score
The Natural said:
guy12345 said:

And you know that because you used it?
I have used it for 8, 9 weeks and it decrease my shedding from 120 hairs to below 50 with washing, so it decrease tripple my shedding, find me another natural product that works like that
I didn't notice regrowth during that time, but like I wrote earlier according to the study after few months there should be some regrowth, especially if you add capsaicin + izoflavons shoudl be even better

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
guy12345 said:
And you know that because you used it?
I have used it for 8, 9 weeks and it decrease my shedding from 120 hairs to below 50 with washing, so it decrease tripple my shedding, find me another natural product that works like that
I didn't notice regrowth during that time, but like I wrote earlier according to the study after few months there should be some regrowth, especially if you add capsaicin + izoflavons shoudl be even better

Look, I tried Toco-8, Toco-Sorb, and A C Grace's tocotrienols over a three-year period, so I can tell you from experience that you should not expect much, if anything, other than a decrease in shedding.

They will most likely thicken your existing hair. But honestly, I don't think tocotrienols are worth the money. I have found other less expensive alternatives that affect my hair/health in a similar way.

Internally, any benefit from capsaicin and isoflavones will be negligible. And too much capsaicin will accelerate your hair loss.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
So are there any supplements that make a difference for someone in their 20s?

The only thing I’ve ever noticed from a supplement is from Taurine, which improved my sleep and saw palmetto, which stopped any dribbling after urination.

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
lol these "pics" are a joke, its the exact same thing. one is dry and one is wet with a comb through it. Give me a break

J

jonson

It's realy strange pic.
What do you say if i suffer from propecia side effects that stuff could help?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've started using Toco 8 for under a week now. I didn't wash my hair yesterday and this morning I only lost 10-20 hairs from my scalp, normally I lose what looks like 5 x more hair after a wash.

I have read over on another forum that shedding my slow down but may pick up again later.

I'm also taking 1 cap of Ginkgo Biloba.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
zeroes said:
I've started using Toco 8 for under a week now. I didn't wash my hair yesterday and this morning I only lost 10-20 hairs from my scalp, normally I lose what looks like 5 x more hair after a wash. I have read over on another forum that shedding my slow down but may pick up again later. I'm also taking 1 cap of Ginkgo Biloba.

If you really want to know how effective this Toco-8 is, then drop EVERYTHING, except for the tocotrienols for at least three months.

"Under a week" is not going to tell you much, I'm afraid.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I started Ginkgo the same time as Toco8. I'm not expecting miracles I was really surprised I lost so few hairs in the shower. However I did see a few hairs on my work desk today :(

What I would like to do and am happy to drop Ginkgo is try and improve circulation to the scalp, do you have any suggestions The Natural?

I also don't think 3 months is enough on any product I would like to stick with this for at least 12 months.

K

Kirby

Man, this stuff is a libido-booster. I'm finding. Whether or not that'll be negative for my hair... :dunno:

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it's not all about DHT..... toco-8 won't make your hair loss worse!!! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: