Tinder The Really Hard Truth About Girls

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
\\\

This is true...my friend who lives in suburbs her house was in foreclosure when Obama took office from Mortgage crisis there was a policy Obama put into action to protect people facing foreclosure and she benefited from it..she is a life long Republican but i remember her joking with me singing his praises because she needed some relief and she got it...at that time she was out of work because place she worked let her go....8 years later? she opened a business sold it for a profit and opened a second business still lives in same home and she is sending her son to private school....who did she vote for Trump--oh and she is driving a BMW.

Please. thats some rough life.

Here's a link to a story that demonstrates what we're referring to. In the story a woman talks about how her father doesn't like Obama and totally disapproved of Obamacare, but he did get Obamacare when he needed it. And it saved his life. And then he voted for Trump who campaigned on getting rid of Obamacare.

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/14/obamacare-saved-my-dads-life-and-then-he-voted-for-donald-trump/

This is what I mean when I say Trump supporters hate Obama and the democratic agenda so much that it distorts their view of what's going in their own lives.

And this is why I don't have a lot of faith in the stat that David posted showing that 42% of Americans think they're worse off in Obama's economy. I can imagine that some of those 42% are truly doing worse in Obama's economy but a LOT of them just hate Obama/democrats and allow their hatred of democrats/Obama to color their view of their own life situation.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
@nameless why not just start a dedicated politics and current events thread in the "
Off-Topic Discussions" discussion forum. There might even be other people interested.

It really wouldn't work. People (myself included) wouldn't participate in a politics thread. None of us really come here to talk about politics. Politics comes up as a side issue of hair related discussions. And its through the lens of hair that people here want to discuss politics. And even if there was a thread devoted specifically to politics the issue of politics would still come up in hair threads when a specific hair-related issue opens up a political issue.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1480295887184.png
    1480295887184.png
    280.3 KB · Views: 202

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You're Chris Christie-tier delusional.

Perhaps it is delusional for me to think that revolutionary hair loss treatments are getting close to market but I do believe that. I think that 2017 and 2018 and 2020 are going to be THE big years for hair loss news. I think the BIG news we're all hoping for will come in 2017 and 2018 and 2020. The good news starts this year.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps it is delusional of me to think that revolutionary hair loss treatments are getting close to market but I really believe I'm right. I think that 2017 and 2018 are going to be the big years in hair loss news. I think the BIG news we're all hoping for will come in 2017 and 2018.
You're dreaming, my dear.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
More proof that Hairlblues and I are right about how some people hate Obama/democrats and that hatred (of Obama and democrats) makes them think they're financial picture is worse than it really is. Stories are surfacing about Trump voters who regret their votes for Trump because Trump plans to repeal Obamacare. They're complaining because they can't afford health insurance without Obamacare.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3886269/tr...acare-repeal-preexisting-conditions-medicare/

What a bunch of intellectual deadbeats. For more than a year Trump has been bellowing loud and clear that he will repeal Obamacare on day one. And he kept his promise:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ecutive-order-gut-obamacare-article-1.2952012

President Trump officially started the process to repeal Obamacare today. By way of President Trump's signature on today's executive order the "individual mandate" is no longer enforceable, and without the individual mandate Obamacare can't survive.

I don't feel one bit sorry for these morons. I think they're funny like clowns. I wish I could call them on the phone so I could laugh at them on the telephone. Trump told all of them that if he was elected he would repeal Obamacare and they voted for him anyway.

On the other hand, I do feel serious sympathy for people who voted for Hillary Clinton and will also lose their Obamacare.

Last edited:

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps it is delusional for me to think that revolutionary hair loss treatments are getting close to market but I do believe that. I think that 2017 and 2018 and 2020 are going to be THE big years for hair loss news. I think the BIG news we're all hoping for will come in 2017 and 2018 and 2020. The good news starts this year.

Nameless.. When Dr. Tsuji, the god himself, delivers us the cure we are going to be slaying around mate.

I'll be your wingman and we going to hit it real, real hard.

We'll also get a tattoo of this amazing human:

professor-takashi-tsuji.jpg

Deal?

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More proof that Hairlblues and I are right about how some people hate Obama/democrats and that hatred (of Obama and democrats) makes them think they're financial picture is worse than it really is. Stories are surfacing about Trump voters who regret their votes for Trump because Trump plans to repeal Obamacare. They're complaining because they can't afford health insurance without Obamacare.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3886269/tr...acare-repeal-preexisting-conditions-medicare/

What a bunch of intellectual deadbeats. For more than a year Trump has been bellowing loud and clear that he will repeal Obamacare on day one. And he kept his promise:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ecutive-order-gut-obamacare-article-1.2952012

President Trump officially started the process to repeal Obamacare today. By way of President Trump's signature on today's executive order the "individual mandate" is no longer enforceable, and without the individual mandate Obamacare can't survive.

I don't feel one bit sorry for these morons. I think they're funny like clowns. I wish I could call them on the phone so I could laugh at them on the telephone. Trump told all of them that if he was elected he would repeal Obamacare and they voted for him anyway.

On the other hand, I do feel serious sympathy for people who voted for Hillary Clinton and will also lose their Obamacare.

Why are you always so angry and hateful? Wtf man

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Why are you always so angry and hateful? Wtf man
Speaking of hateful and angry, I can't believe all these celebrities using their status to boycott Trump as President. Madonna really lost all my respect again. I used to be a huge fan of her in the 80's. But its nothing new for her. She became a huge controversy after she became really famous. He is the president. Accept it and move on. They refuse to give him a chance. And its ironic her saying stuff like this when she is no angel herself. They are so bitter because their dream of a women president was crushed by a misogynist. Basically we had to chose between a liar and bigot? Not an easy choice.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of hateful and angry, I can't believe all these celebrities using their status to boycott Trump as President. Madonna really lost all my respect again. I used to be a huge fan of her in the 80's. But its nothing new for her. She became a huge controversy after she became really famous. He is the president. Accept it and move on. They refuse to give him a chance. And its ironic her saying stuff like this when she is no angel herself. They are so bitter because their dream of a women president was crushed by a misogynist. Basically we had to chose between a liar and bigot? Not an easy choice.
Perhaps she doesn't hate Trump at all. Perhaps she is using her wits and sensing that it makes you look hip, edgy, and down with the kids if you diss old yellow top.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Perhaps she doesn't hate Trump at all. Perhaps she is using her wits and sensing that it makes you look hip, edgy, and down with the kids if you diss old yellow top.
Johnson, if you HAD to chose, which one would you chose, a liar or a bigot?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is exactly why Trump is President. Most people feel exactly the same.
Honestly, it may sound flippant but I couldn't care less who is the President of America.

I'm not from America and its none of my business of what they decide to vote for. Frankly I am irritated with my countrymen for talking about it so much on social media when they do not even glance at our own local politics. Its like a form of obsessive political voyeurism.

As far as I am concerned - if you are American then follow what he achieves or fails to achieve over his four year term and then decide if you want him in for another term or not.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Nameless.. When Dr. Tsuji, the god himself, delivers us the cure we are going to be slaying around mate.

I'll be your wingman and we going to hit it real, real hard.

We'll also get a tattoo of this amazing human:

professor-takashi-tsuji.jpg

Deal?

Looking forward to it.