Tinder The Really Hard Truth About Girls

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tinder the hard truth

Me and my friend made today a test with tinder. I usually never use tinder but my friend love it.
He told me that he has nearly 0 matches. And then we did it. We opened a fake account with this guy:

1377604_10201506341994526_1343900399_n.jpg

edison_iminhtouch1.jpg

12576_4797398526955_1373997885_n.jpg

The result was just amazing:

Nearly 110 matches in 2 hours!!!!

We did the first experiment with the same guy but just with one picture where he laughs (PICTURES Nr.3 , result 2 matches .
Later we put the other 2 pictures where he looks like a rebel and then it starts...just full messages and matches...

Analysis and result :

Be NEVER a nice guy or Nerd you chance to f*** a girl goes to nearly 0 .
Tinder is an amazing tool to find out how girls really are!

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tinder the hard truth

Me and my friend made today a test with tinder. I usually never use tinder but my friend love it.
He told me that he has nearly 0 matches. And then we did it. We opened a fake account with this guy:

edison_iminhtouch1.jpg

We did the first experiment with the same guy but just with one picture where he laughs (PICTURES Nr.3 , result 2 matches .
Later we put the other 2 pictures where he looks like a rebel and then it starts...just full messages and matches...

Analysis and result :

Thats weird because they are obviously fake/professional photos of probably a model.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Correction: it's an amazing tool to find out how girls on Tinder really are. Remember that this is the internet, and when something is out there it's instantly available to thousands of people, you'll get 100 girls who are superficial and stupid enough to believe that's a real account, and they will want to bang him genuinely, no surprises there, but I wouldn't invest too much in the theory that this is relevant to most of the girls you will meet and know in real life.

However I will say that it's interesting how average, or even fairly good looking guys still desperately struggle for matches, like absolutely f*** all. It's like only top tier 5% or less guys with superhero genetics have an easy ride.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread about Tinder;

It's funny when I see a lot is girls posting Tinder convo screenshots on social media. It will always involve the guy (usually some Chad Thundercock looking guy) saying something sexual to her, then the girl saying something sexual back. The caption "Wow this guy is so creepy." b**ch please, you wouldn't have matched with the guy or be responding back to him if that was the case. You crave his attention.

Protip for Tinder; Include a picture of you with an animal as a main. I'm okay looking (like a 7 on a good day) but I got around 200ish matches in a month on my new account doing so.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Protip for Tinder; Include a picture of you with an animal as a main. I'm okay looking (like a 7 on a good day) but I got around 200ish matches in a month on my new account doing so.

BINGO!!!!

I actually had to return a dog of a friend of mine after taking care of him for a few days. Took him to the park on the last day and SO many girls were giving me compliments about the dog.

Best pussy magnet on the planet. It's almost like cheating.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
BINGO!!!!

I actually had to return a dog of a friend of mine after taking care of him for a few days. Took him to the park on the last day and SO many girls were giving me compliments about the dog.

Do we see a puppy in your future?

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
Correction: it's an amazing tool to find out how girls on Tinder really are. Remember that this is the internet, and when something is out there it's instantly available to thousands of people, you'll get 100 girls who are superficial and stupid enough to believe that's a real account, and they will want to bang him genuinely, no surprises there, but I wouldn't invest too much in the theory that this is relevant to most of the girls you will meet and know in real life.

However I will say that it's interesting how average, or even fairly good looking guys still desperately struggle for matches, like absolutely f*** all. It's like only top tier 5% or less guys with superhero genetics have an easy ride.

coooooooooopping strategy! to the rescue!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
coooooooooopping strategy! to the rescue!

It's really not. I don't know why people bother with sh*t like Tinder, honestly.

People are going to be as superficial and vain as they possibly can because there is no face-to-face interaction, etc. Women would pass up guys that they'd probably agree to go out with in person but because they can just swipe until they find their idea of "Prince Charming", why settle for anything less than your ideal when no one is asking you out on a date unless you decide they get the privilege of asking?

There was a guy a number of years ago who made a fake dating profile for the video game character Ezio from Assassin's Creed and had an unbelievable amount of responses from women who genuinely believed he was a real person.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tinder the hard truth

edison_iminhtouch1.jpg

Analysis and result :

Wow first 2 photos are amazing.

Added to my collection.

Thanks @N003, you have good taste in males attractiveness ;)

herehairhere

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tinder the hard truth
He told me that he has nearly 0 matches.
What's there to love when you don't get any matches?

I posted this in another thread about Tinder;
Include a picture of you with an animal as a main. I'm okay looking (like a 7 on a good day) but I got around 200ish matches in a month on my new account doing so.
Yeah I think the main lesson here is to be at least a 7. If an ugly guy adds a picture of him with a labrador to his profile he will not see an increase in his number of matches; girls will just swipe left and call the local animal protective service.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's there to love when you don't get any matches?

Yeah I think the main lesson here is to be at least a 7. If an ugly guy adds a picture of him with a labrador to his profile he will not see an increase in his number of matches; girls will just swipe left and call the local animal protective service.

right, he as ugly male probably rapes dog since he doesn't get sex with women...

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why it's better to give up on girls when you're below 6/10. Looks and appearance are all that matters and all that will ever matter to girls. Everything else is secondary.

I woke up today 187 Matches now finally.
Interestingly, there is almost no beautiful woman ;(¨

Okay 2 girls are really hot or nice but the other 185 girls are really below average:(
Fat, Unsymmetrical faces
My search field was between 18 and 39 and the most matches are with women over 35.

Dante it's all about an amazing good photographer:D:D

Here is the same guy from my pictures which is used for tinder: (the right one)
In real life he is small and thin :D

543814_10200221254557055_276384066_n.jpg

Last edited:

resu

Reaction score
BINGO!!!!

Keyword here being the dog, not you. Either way dogs are such annoying little shits, could never find the appeal other than try and use them as bait.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best and funniest thing :

Description on tinder:

NO ONS PLZ

and then i always write them :

Ready for a nice f*** in a nice hotel?

Most answer:

Yeah why not.....

:D:D