Tinder The Really Hard Truth About Girls

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I woke up today 187 Matches now finally.
Interestingly, there is almost no beautiful woman ;(¨

Okay 2 girls are really hot or nice but the other 185 girls are really below average:(
Fat, Unsymmetrical faces
My search field was between 18 and 39 and the most matches are with women over 35.

Dante it's all about an amazing good photographer:D:D

Here is the same guy from my pictures which is used for tinder: (the right one)
In real life he is small and thin :D

543814_10200221254557055_276384066_n.jpg
Yep this is my recollection of internet dating - high quantity low quality.
Then anyone decent is a fake profile or won't respond to you, likely cause its a test file.

Also even fatties can make themselves look like stunners with good photos from the right angles.

I know in the modelling industry if you got raw talent you can get polaroids done in 5 mins and you're off to New York to make big bucks - no pro pics from only your best angles.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Average guys can be successful using tinder.

You got to play the number game, and obviously aim for average girls, or below when it's dry.

I have a friend who's average by all standards and has sex each week with girls from tinder.

He puts a huge amount of effort in, swiping and messaging throughout the day everyday. Good profile and all that.

And often pays for hotels and the like. But he's proven to me that with effort average guys can play with tinder.

For me personally I used it for over a year fucked two average, skinny girls, one cute fat girl and had a few failed dates. Got tired of the effort of the whole thing though.

resu

Reaction score
My idea of Tinder is just for one nighters so of course looks matter the most because it's like being at a club where only your looks or status matter.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
My idea of Tinder is just for one nighters so of course looks matter the most because it's like being at a club where only your looks or status matter.

Tinder is almost 100% looks. It literarily works by ensuring you can't talk to the person until she/he's deemed you good looking enough.

T

tellersquill

Average guys can be successful using tinder.

You got to play the number game, and obviously aim for average girls, or below when it's dry.

I have a friend who's average by all standards and has sex each week with girls from tinder.

He puts a huge amount of effort in, swiping and messaging throughout the day everyday. Good profile and all that.

And often pays for hotels and the like. But he's proven to me that with effort average guys can play with tinder.

For me personally I used it for over a year fucked two average, skinny girls, one cute fat girl and had a few failed dates. Got tired of the effort of the whole thing though.
I agree. If you are a 5 or a 6 you can choose good photos etc and dress well and you will be attractive to someone.

I think if you're good at witty messaging then that's a massive bonus.

I know a few average guys who do well on tinder.

One of them has been with a few women who I'd have loved to slept with (I'm sure its gone both ways before)

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, that's what girls always do in real life too, so it's hardly surprising. Every time I approach a girl to ask her anything, she looks at me in disgust (and with a hint of fear/pity).

Yeah exactly it's actually for the better really. Other dating websites where you can message any girl just means you send out 100s of messages with no replies.

Tinder is essentially just streamlining a process that mostly happens anyway.

T

tellersquill

Yeah exactly it's actually for the better really. Other dating websites where you can message any girl just means you send out 100s of messages with no replies.

Tinder is essentially just streamlining a process that mostly happens anyway.
I agree - if you get a match at least you know there is some mutual attraction.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I woke up today 187 Matches now finally.
Interestingly, there is almost no beautiful woman ;(¨

Okay 2 girls are really hot or nice but the other 185 girls are really below average:(
Fat, Unsymmetrical faces
My search field was between 18 and 39 and the most matches are with women over 35.

Dante it's all about an amazing good photographer:D:D

Here is the same guy from my pictures which is used for tinder: (the right one)
In real life he is small and thin :D

543814_10200221254557055_276384066_n.jpg

Its all about the lens....

here is the thing its mostly unattractive women because your theory is only appealing to 'delusional' incel women...Kind of funny in an ironic way if you think about it.

People who are actually having sex and socialize don't fall for these kinds of tricks.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its all about the lens....

here is the thing its mostly unattractive women because your theory is only appealing to 'delusional' incel women...Kind of funny in an ironic way if you think about it.

People who are actually having sex and socialize don't fall for these kinds of tricks.

Swiping on tinder is a 1 or 2 second decision, so for sure many women including women with lives will fall for these tricks. They don't put that much thought into it, the first swipe is a gut instinct reaction.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Swiping on tinder is a 1 or 2 second decision, so for sure many women including women with lives will fall for these tricks. They don't put that much thought into it, the first swipe is a gut instinct reaction.

Then why is it so few 'Hot' women?

It sounds like its mostly unattractive women from what he wrote.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps because there are few hot women overall.

Not likely. With makeup lots of women can create the appearance that they're hot. And most of the women who make themselves hot go to the nightclubs. They know they're hot and they want to show off. They want excitement and thrills. Other meeting devices are for the 2nd raters who couldn't cut it at the clubs.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I agree - if you get a match at least you know there is some mutual attraction.

For some guys it beats the clubs where dullards fail at entertaining/engaging women. Most guys are cookie-cutter copies of each other who have nothing interesting on their minds so they bore women in real life at the clubs. They would rather exchange pics with a woman and hope that gets them laid rather than trying to entertain a woman at clubs and failing miserably.

For example, and this really is not intended as an insult, how far does anyone really think that kj6723's dialogue of hating equality politics and ragging on protected demographic groups is going to take him? Give me a break! This is not the way to entertain women at clubs. It's boring and it isn't fun.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not likely. With makeup lots of women can create the appearance that they're hot. And most of the women who make themselves hot go to the nightclubs. They know they're hot and they want to show off. They want excitement and thrills. Other meeting devices are for the 2nd raters who couldn't cut it at the clubs.

Go through tinder. "Hot women" are a minority, as in real life.

The effect of makeup is overrated, you'll never fix obesity or a bad mouth with makeup.

T

tellersquill

I've noticed the women on tinder are far prettier than those on pof.

I honestly think that the women know that they don't have as much tinder so they go to pof where they can have more in depth conversations.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Go through tinder. "Hot women" are a minority, as in real life.

The effect of makeup is overrated, you'll never fix obesity or a bad mouth with makeup.

I don't know about Tinder. I've never looked it over.

I do know that women can lose weight. And if she's just 10 - 20 lbs overweight she can solve that problem with strategic clothing. There are fake teeth that go over crooked real teeth today, more and more women with bad teeth are using these devices, and these devices are gaining more and more popularity. And the affects of makeup can be amazing.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know about Tinder. I've never looked it over.

I do know that women can lose weight. And if she's just 10 - 20 lbs overweight she can solve that problem with strategic clothing. There are fake teeth that go over crooked real teeth today, more and more women with bad teeth are using these devices, and these devices are gaining more and more popularity. And the affects of makeup can be amazing.
Now you're arguing for the sake of arguing.

T

tellersquill

For some guys it beats the clubs where dullards fail at entertaining/engaging women. Most guys are cookie-cutter copies of each other who have nothing interesting on their minds so they bore women in real life at the clubs. They would rather exchange pics with a woman and hope that gets them laid rather than trying to entertain a woman at clubs and failing miserably.

For example, and this really is not intended as an insult, how far does anyone really think that kj6723's dialogue of hating equality politics and ragging on protected groups is going to take him? Give me a break. This is not the way to entertain women at clubs. It's boring and it isn't fun.
True!

Tbh I am terrible in clubs because its too loud for me.

I've actually met more dates on the street and in shops then in clubs.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
True!

Tbh I am terrible in clubs because its too loud for me.

I've actually met more dates on the street and in shops then in clubs.

Not being able to hear is different from being a dullard. And I know you're not just making excuses
because the volume in clubs sometimes makes things hard for me too, and I thrive in the clubs. I've
ditched some clubs because they were just too loud. It is what it is.

But it's also true that some guys have no idea how to entertain/engage women and that creates big problems for those guys in the clubs. At the clubs women DON'T want to talk about stupid sh*t, they DON'T want to be bored, and they DO want to have fun.

They don't want to be creeped-out with political-hack talk. And if a guy talks political-hack sh*t, instead of simply having fun, the conversation will get all serious (because he's brought serious sh*t into the conversation), she will get bored and creeped out by his hacky crap, and the initial attraction between them will die.

And when she politely ditches him he will get madder at women and sink deeper into his political extremism because he'll blame women for his failings. And all he had to do was go to the club, have fun, and entertain women, instead of trying to control everyone's political persuasions, and he could have gotten the girl and had some fun.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Now you're arguing for the sake of arguing.

I admit that I don't know anything about Tinder but from what you guys are saying it sounds like a place where men and women exchange photos for hookups. If that's what it is then it's a lot easier than the clubs because at the clubs you have to carry on conversation that inspires (a little) and humors/entertains women without turning them off or boring them.

Last edited: