Tinder The Really Hard Truth About Girls

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the times have changed!

In 1950- 1990 it was important that the man has a good job and income....

The woman was dependent on the man...and the claims were very low.

Now we have a new era. The women in the western countries are independently have their own income and NOW they can take whatever they want.

The other true:

20% of men get 90% of all women ;)

The other 80 % are fucked.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks matter.

Lgm9P1x.jpg

BRh6n33.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
the times have changed!

In 1950- 1990 it was important that the man has a good job and income....

The woman was dependent on the man...and the claims were very low.

Now we have a new era. The women in the western countries are independently have their own income and NOW they can take whatever they want.

The other true:

20% of men get 90% of all women ;)

The other 80 % are fucked.
Still is important.

I wont marry a poor, uneducated women simply because she's hot. I am not looking to carry someone elses burden for traveling, and home expenses because they barely make enough to feed themselves. Times have changed, and if I am planning to settle down with a women and purchase a home, she's paying for exactly half of everything. Times have changed.

Financial security, career, and having the toys matter if you're looking to have a long term relationship with an equal partner.

Trust me, a women who is making good figures is not going to bother having a relationship of any sort with any broke dude who's not in a similar caliber.

Most the men here are twenty something dating, and fooling around with post graduate twenty something hipster chicks who are still trying to find themselves. Wearing frameless glasses, cherry red lipstick, living in east london flats, and are part time tumblr bloggers.

T

tellersquill

Still is important.

I wont marry a poor, uneducated women simply because she's hot. I am not looking to carry someone elses burden for traveling, and home expenses because they barely make enough to feed themselves. Times have changed, and if I am planning to settle down with a women and purchase a home, she's paying for exactly half of everything. Times have changed.

Financial security, career, and having the toys matter if you're looking to have a long term relationship with an equal partner.

Trust me, a women who is making good figures is not going to bother having a relationship of any sort with any broke dude who's not in a similar caliber.

Most the men here are twenty something dating, and fooling around with post graduate twenty something hipster chicks who are still trying to find themselves. Wearing frameless glasses, cherry red lipstick, living in east london flats, and are part time tumblr bloggers.
Here's the truth - yes, some women care more about careers, but other women care about other things.

I have a very modest income but I've gone out with wealthy women in the past and I've been with some good looking ones as well (and some less good looking ones) - let me tell you: none of them were with me for my money.

I cant tell you why they were with me because I never asked but it certainly wasn't my cash.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's the truth - yes, some women care more about careers, but other women care about other things.

I have a very modest income but I've gone out with wealthy women in the past and I've been with some good looking ones as well (and some less good looking ones) - let me tell you: none of them were with me for my money.

I cant tell you why they were with me because I never asked but it certainly wasn't my cash.

They dated you, they didn't marry you.

@shookwun was discussing long-term relationships.

shookwun

Reaction score
LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS. They all care about being with a man who has everything in order if they are considering you for a relationship

I am not talking about your Tinder flings, casual FWB and odd shot encounters.

Income doesn't need to be substantially high, but you need to have a reasonably good income, and stable career,

No thirty something women looking to get serious with a man is going to be interested in someone still working as a bus boy in a restaurant, and living with there parents.

Thank you.

T

tellersquill

Who wants to get married!??!

Crazy talk in 2017

All I'm saying is that a lot of this talk of women only wanting wealth is a bit of a 'cope' and that if your not get women it is probably down to something else.

T

tellersquill

Majority of people get married.
70% of men 20-34 not married in America. Similar stats in the uk.

Our generation (presuming you are under 34) are openly shunning marriage.

Its a rotten deal that has a 2/3 failure rate. Awful odds. And you may be fucked for life if you have kids and then separate.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still is important.

This is key.

You have to be on same page with finances..at the very least HOW you view finances.

I would take a less attractive man i had more in common with including finances over the 'hot' guy with a sh*t job who thinks because he's 'cute' he can coast.

resu

Reaction score
70% of men 20-34 not married in America. Similar stats in the uk.

Our generation (presuming you are under 34) are openly shunning marriage.

Its a rotten deal that has a 2/3 failure rate. Awful odds. And you may be fucked for life if you have kids and then separate.

There's fiscal benefits, it depends if they're worth it for you or not.

T

tellersquill

This is key.

You have to be on same page with finances..at the very least HOW you view finances.

I would take a less attractive man i had more in common with including finances over the 'hot' guy with a sh*t job who thinks because he's 'cute' he can coast.
There you go - money is important to some women and not to others.

Just proves there isn't one macro theory to describe female attraction (nor is there one for men)

shookwun

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, you haven't been able to sustain a relationship despite trying.

It's down to something else, not your aesthetics.
:D

it's not a matter of money, but a women imagining a healthy life together. Having a house, traveling, cars and all the luxuries that come with a great life style.

Bringing a women to your parents basement, and waiting until the weekend to take the car out is okay if your niche of women is exclusively within a 25, and under bracket.

Older women want real MEN, not boys who leech of there parents, and are confused about there life.

Ambitions, career, and a a fun life

I suppose the hipster downtown rented flat will work for awhile, but after that you will see that it becomes harder, and harder to sustain relationships with women in your age bracket.

shookwun

Reaction score
Of course you can find women of all ages, and social belongings ranging from hot to ugly.

Social wealth, status and education puts you in a certain bracket

End the cope

I am sure Wolf Pack can explain this.

@Wolf Pack

T

tellersquill

If I remember correctly, you haven't been able to sustain a relationship despite trying.

It's down to something else, not your aesthetics.
:D

it's not a matter of money, but a women imagining a healthy life together. Having a house, traveling, cars and all the luxuries that come with a great life style.

Bringing a women to your parents basement, and waiting until the weekend to take the car out is okay if your niche of women is exclusively within a 25, and under bracket.

Older women want real MEN, not boys who leech of there parents, and are confused about there life.

Ambitions, career, and a a fun life

I suppose the hipster downtown rented flat will work for awhile, but after that you will see that it becomes harder, and harder to sustain relationships with women in your age bracket.
I've had a five year relationship from 20-25.

And had another one year relationship.

Both ended because I wouldn't give them a child.

I'm now dating someone who doesn't want kids either :)

I'm not a commitmentphobe - my sleeping around always came inbetween the relationships

(I'm also 30 - not a kid - and rent a small flat. My ambitions are to publish this novel in 9 months and to go to himilayas - I'm probably more ambitious than the average man.)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had a five year relationship from 20-25.

And had another one year relationship.

Both ended because I wouldn't give them a child.

I'm now dating someone who doesn't want kids either :)

I'm not a commitmentphobe - my sleeping around always came in-between the relationships

I am not challenging you so dont take this wrong way

But did you not just write recently you find it hard not to want to cheat? that you get bored quickly like within a month

Something about wanting chinese food vs mexican food?

I mean if you get bored that quickly by everyone its kind of unusual.

T

tellersquill

I am not challenging you so dont take this wrong way

But did you not just write recently you find it hard not to want to cheat? that you get bored quickly like within a month

Something about wanting chinese food vs mexican food?

I mean if you get bored that quickly by everyone its kind of unusual.
Yeah - I have the wandering eye.

My best mate has the same thing. I think its common with guys (in long term relationships) if they were honest with you.

I never cheat in a committed relationship

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All guys are like that.

it's nothing new

Itching to stray within a month when really into someone in a new relationship?

I dont think thats all guys.

I think some men really naturally gravitate to a one on one relationship and some dont...i think if you dont and you want to conform for whatever reason then its like fighting your own nature.

shookwun

Reaction score
Itching to stray within a month when really into someone in a new relationship?

I dont think thats all guys.

I think some men really naturally gravitate to a one on one relationship and some dont...i think if you dont and you want to conform for whatever reason then its like fighting your own nature.
What I mean is all guys have the wandering eye, as do women.

Cheating is not healthy how ever, especially early on in relationships.

Should be head over heels excited to see each other.

Any time I sense a women is not that interested, and I feel like I am pulling teeth - abandon ship. it will only get worse