Tinder The Really Hard Truth About Girls

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I mean is all guys have the wandering eye, as do women.

Cheating is not healthy how ever, especially early on in relationships.

Should be head over heels excited to see each other.

Any time I sense a women is not that interested, and I feel like I am pulling teeth - abandon ship. it will only get worse

I agree about wondering eye and the 'what if' men are always going to look/fantasize etc.

but i think Teller is talking about really getting bored with woman already as if he gorged himself on chines food for a month (or pussy lol) and is now in the mood for a little Mexican.

In a month if you are really feeling someone sexually and mentally for a relationship its rather quick to get bored.

T

tellersquill

Itching to stray within a month when really into someone in a new relationship?

I dont think thats all guys.

I think some men really naturally gravitate to a one on one relationship and some dont...i think if you dont and you want to conform for whatever reason then its like fighting your own nature.
I get it when I'm with someone and just dating

But if I really like someone I don't sleep with other people after a month because I'm so into the one person.

It just depends how special the woman is.

T

tellersquill

Shookwun is right completely. We know how short term relationships work but long term, you're assessed as a package. I just think if I didn't have a car for the past decade or my own pad, then a lot of memorable times wouldn't have happened and it would have been frustrating. The late night country drive and intimacy, the liberty to stay in another city all night and drive back at 5 am, the countless eating takeaway food in a car, driving them to work, errands, picking up their friends. . It's not just the memories but a car provides comfort to your girl. It signals you're a man and not a boy waiting for limited bus/train times.

Career matters too. Not so much what you do, but stable and earning. If it's something you love with passion and is interesting to the public, even better. Own pad is a bit like the car, independence, fun times and allows you to get to know one another. My gf loves "escaping" to my place and often surprises me and turns up. We would never consider my parent's place as home. We would be behaving differently.

Something else I think girls look at in long term relationships, is your social circle. They love going out with your friends and you with theirs, drinking and laughing. It's not only a way for them to have fun but also a way for them to "read" your personality while with others and what kind of mates you have.

I have a varied friend circle, it's my nature. But one thing my gf said recently is that a lot of my close friends are mixed: from bad boys to educated, old and young, but she noticed most are possessive over me which she found special.

I'm thinking if I took away the pad, friends, car and career, she would stay and we would still laugh a lot but there would be some really **** times. It's the icing on the cake and shows you're well rounded. It works both ways, I learn a lot about the girl I'm with based "on her side."

Bald, no car/house, limited friends, average looking and so so career, no confidence in behaviour: most likely she's compromising for various reasons by being with you unless it's true love. Also average looking but masculine face with/without body is better than nerd looking.
Apparently the car thing is a big deal in America.

I purposefully do not drive and live in the city (for environmental reasons). Most UK people don't care but when i''ve told Americans about this when travelling they lose their sh*t. In America driving a car is a right of passage. Its not the case in Europe.

I think some of this is because America is so big whereas in England everything is so close. Plus we have good public transport etc.

T

tellersquill

I think you have the hippy dreamer look. Your face, hair medium length, you look like someone who is creative, different and very friendly/open to all. I actually thought that before I knew your passions. And you are writing a novel/wanting to go to far east asia which I see now. You get some guys wanting to be musicians and trying for ages. I think it's nice to see creativity and it's special/bold! Some girls will like it but ultimately girls nearing 30 and above want an attractive guy with their **** together that they don't want to let go of. They will often look down on a "dreamer" I've heard it a few times unless they are in a similar boat.
Thanks - kind of a compliment and insult in the same post :)

But you are a 100% right. I am a bit of a dreamer and I see it as a good thing. I've even signed up to work as a teacher in an orphanage in Mumbai in October for a year - so clearly I still am :/

I think women who want marriage and kids soonish may care about income but some are just happy with someone they are attracted to who is considerate and they have fun spending time with.

T

tellersquill

Definitely no insult. I'm on my phone and rushed. I mean you're good looking enough and bold in your life choices but sometimes women want results, stability right there on display. I did say you were creative and friendly/kid which is great. Some women wouldn't care or see it as ambitious true.

I've wanted to do something similar in the developing world, help those in need.
It's actually a goal of mine.
There's a great site called workaway.info that has jobs in exchange for accommodation and food. All you need is flight money and around £50 a month for expenses.

I think my biggest fear about doing is all the things I'm leaving behind. Plus, I have to sell nearly everything I own.

Still worth it though as it will be doing something for children who have never been given a chance before.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It's not just the memories but a car provides comfort to your girl. It signals you're a man and not a boy waiting for limited bus/train times.

vVTd6Q2.png

Career matters too. Not so much what you do, but stable

vVTd6Q2.png

Something else I think girls look at in long term relationships, is your social circle. They love going out with your friends
vVTd6Q2.png

Bald, no car/house, limited friends, average looking and so so career, no confidence in behaviour: most likely she's compromising for various reasons by being with you

Stop! Stop! I'm already dead!

shookwun

Reaction score
vVTd6Q2.png

vVTd6Q2.png

vVTd6Q2.png

Stop! Stop! I'm already dead!
Bruh, you have lots of savings.

From what I read about you, doing far better then most men.

Since you're bald, why not say f*** it and wear a hair piece?

I am an advocate of wearing as a last resort (Nw6-7)

Frequent trips to thailand, and the philipines would largely benefit you.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Bruh, you have lots of savings.

From what I read about you, doing far better then most men.

Since you're bald, why not say f*** it and wear a hair piece?

I am an advocate of wearing as a last resort (Nw6-7)

Frequent trips to thailand, and the philipines would largely benefit you.

That's very kind of you, but I don't have all that much in savings compared to my age.

I'm already in not a good place mentally, wearing a wig and the fear of being found out would send me into the loony bin for sure (not to mention my workplace environment would take a massive hit).

I should do something about my voice though. Try to make it deeper ala Margaret Thatcher. I've been procrastinating. I should Fredanize myself and just do it (get a micrphone, record my voice and practice)

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gymcelling only works if you have an decent/attractive face to begin with. Or decent genes in general. We ugly baldcels can only focus on our career.

Pretty sure CF would advocate gymcelling regardless of your situation (without the f*****g up his back part)

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So..... We need dogs insteand of hair right?
But what if i have a french buldog xD..

Wolfpack is part true.

Career matters, actually if you have money you can spend it on banging... b****s - atleast. :|

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Go through tinder. "Hot women" are a minority, as in real life.

The effect of makeup is overrated, you'll never fix obesity or a bad mouth with makeup.

This. I hate it when people say "anyone can look hot with makeup!", because it's just not true. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it will still be a pig. I can easily spot who is truly beautiful and who's just a "poser". True, girls can look better with makeup, maybe up themselves a level or even two, but it's just not possible to look like a model unless you have the aesthetics for it.

T

tellersquill

This. I hate it when people say "anyone can look hot with makeup!", because it's just not true. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it will still be a pig. I can easily spot who is truly beautiful and who's just a "poser". True, girls can look better with makeup, maybe up themselves a level or even two, but it's just not possible to look like a model unless you have the aesthetics for it.
It can take you up a few notches though:

upload_2017-1-5_11-35-13.png

upload_2017-1-5_11-35-59.png

upload_2017-1-5_11-37-56.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-5_11-34-18.png
    upload_2017-1-5_11-34-18.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 202

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

annnnndd i give you

good luck spotting that mate