Tinder The Really Hard Truth About Girls

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you always so angry and hateful? Wtf man

Why are you upset about me saying what's actually happening?

Candidate Trump did tell his supporters that he was going to repeal Obamacare. His supporters voted for him knowing he would repeal Obamacare. Now some of those some people are complaining about President Trump repealing Obamacare. When I posted this stuff I was not insulting President Trump. I was insulting the segment of his supporters who voted for him and are now complaining about him repealing Obamacare. I think I have a valid point. I think they are morons.

I would think that the true conservatives who fully support President Trump would agree with me that these these people who voted for President Trump and now complain about him repealing Obamacare are a bunch of morons.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Nameless.. When Dr. Tsuji, the god himself, delivers us the cure we are going to be slaying around mate.

I'll be your wingman and we going to hit it real, real hard.

We'll also get a tattoo of this amazing human:

professor-takashi-tsuji.jpg

Deal?

Agreed.

We'll hit cool clubs and have lots of sex with many many hot babes.

And I'll put the tattoo on my you-know-what so I can plow babes with my Tsuji.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Johnson, if you HAD to chose, which one would you chose, a liar or a bigot?

Well, I would pick the liar Dr. House, since as you well know everybody lies.

And since everybody lies I can't keep from choosing a liar, but I can keep from choosing a bigot.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I'd sooner be a liar than a bigot, but I'd rather work with a bigot over a liar.

To hear you tell it a liar is different from the rest of us...as if you've never told a lie in your life.
We've all lied and we will all tell more lies.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Frankly I find all this hope and optimism absolutely appalling.

Your fate is baldness and no matter how hard you try you will never outrun it. Your destiny leads you to it. A higher power has decided to rob you of your precious hair follicles and if you do not submit, if you try and avoid it, then you will incur the wrath of the furious bearded man who art in the clouds.

Curtail your optimism and extinguish all hope. The only redemption you will find is in the safe knowledge that you will one day be dead and all those who ever knew you and had to see your shiny, virgin skull will also be dead too.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Well, I would pick the liar Dr. House, since as you well know everybody lies.

And since everybody lies I can't keep from choosing a liar, but I can keep from choosing a bigot.
If that is the case nameless, how can I be sure what you just said is the truth. To me honesty is very important. Let's face it, America faced the most difficult decision in history to decide who to vote for. As you can see, most people chose the bigot over a liar.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I do tell wonderful lies.

Have I ever told you how much admire your contributions.
Johnson, you clever little devil you. I told you would fit in great here.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
If that is the case nameless, how can I be sure what you just said is the truth. To me honesty is very important. Let's face it, America faced the most difficult decision in history to decide who to vote for. As you can see, most people chose the bigot over a liar.

1. Most people chose Hillary Clinton since she won the (meaningless) popular vote.

2. Since everyone lies the person who won is both a liar and a bigot.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
1. Most people chose Hillary Clinton since she won the (meaningless) popular vote.

2. Since everyone lies the person who won is both a liar and a bigot.
Lets get back to hair loss, and forget the politics talk. Nameless, what are your thoughts on when we are going to have something better than what we have now. You think it will be available in the USA soon?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Lets get back to hair loss, and forget the politics talk. Nameless, what are your thoughts on when we are going to have something better than what we have now. You think it will be available in the USA soon?

I think Pilofocus will achieve quality donor regeneration. I think we will be able to get it late this year or early next year. I'm looking forward to it. If it does achieve quality donor regeneration it will be an improvement over what's already available.

But since our donor hair will continue to thin over time that means the Pilofocus implanted hairs will also get thinner and shorter over time and I'm counting on Replicel to keep the newly implanted hairs long and thick for a lifetime. You might have to get periodic Replicel injections to keep your hair strong and healthy but perhaps those injections won't be very expensive and you won't have to get them too often.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Frankly I find all this hope and optimism absolutely appalling.

Your fate is baldness and no matter how hard you try you will never outrun it. Your destiny leads you to it. A higher power has decided to rob you of your precious hair follicles and if you do not submit, if you try and avoid it, then you will incur the wrath of the furious bearded man who art in the clouds.

Curtain your optimism and extinguish all hope. The only redemption you will find is in the safe knowledge that you will one day be dead and all those who ever knew you and had to see your shiny, virgin skull will also be die too.

How's life in hell?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
How's life in hell?
Delightfully toasty. Though my dick has grown sore from the constant rounds of sweat drenched sex with all these w****s. The politicians are squabbling as they do, the charlatans are betting and bickering over pennies won, and the thieves filch from all of their pockets while they do so.

Satan sends his regards, he says he will gladly sodomise you when you finally die, but in the meantime he says he is happy watching you flounder away your years in your little shack.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Delightfully toasty. Though my dick has grown sore from the constant rounds of sweat drenched sex with all these w****s. The politicians are squabbling as they do, the charlatans are betting and bickering over pennies won, and the thieves filch from all of their pockets while they do so.

Satan sends his regards, he says he will gladly sodomise you when you finally die, but in the meantime he says he has happy watching you flounder away your years in your little shack.
LOL Johnson!!! My new favorite poster. Don't ever leave us.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

Satan sends his regards, he says he will gladly sodomise you when you finally die, but in the meantime he says he has happy watching you flounder away your years in your little shack.

What would you know about my life?
Answer: nothing.
And there is NO Satan.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
What would you know about my life?
Answer: nothing.
And there is NO Satan.
You should know I'm teasing and just having fun.

You can do - or more probably not do - whatever you want with your life.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You and I should write our version of "The Aristocrats" joke. I would gladly perform it with my sexy voice. The dissonance between my appearance and my voice will make it glorious. :D
Dante, you promised me you would let me hear your voice. Please record it one more time so I can hear it.