Tinder The Really Hard Truth About Girls

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
For any adults interested in understanding the current riff between the USA and Russia, at a level more substantial than "Vladimir Putin is evil", I recommend these two articles:

How Harvard Lost Russia
http://www.institutionalinvestor.com/Article/1020662/How-Harvard-lost-Russia.html#/.WHPDx3eZOgR

Andrew Bacevich: How the US Blew the Post-Cold-War Era
http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2017/01/andrew-bacevich-us-blew-post-cold-war-era.html

The following is completely unknown to most Americans, but at the end of the cold war there was a sincere wish on the part of Gorbachev, Yeltsin, etc for Russia to be integrated as a normal western country. This was rebuffed by the USA, by the Clinton administration, something many Americans were warning about in the 1990s. The Clinton administration was mostly focused on plundering Russia, on turning into a bankrupt third world country, and on flipping the former Soviet satellites into NATO/EU states. The Putin era is blowback to the 1990s mess.

I glanced through your links. I'll look closer at them later when I have more time. Maybe it's a good idea for you to use shorter articles when you try to make your pro-Putin points. This isn't a classroom and you aren't our teacher. We don't need long assignments here.

And when I perused the provided articles it looked to me like those articles were an effort to justify/excuse Putin's bad behavior. And by submitting that material to us you become part of that effort to justify/excuse Putin's bad behavior.

And why make light of the point that "Vladimir Putin is evil"? Vladimir Putin IS evil. And that fact is a key point to those of us who believe in freedom, democracy, and justice since Vladimir Putin's "evil" comes in the form of enslaving people, authoritarian rule, and the death of democracy. In other words, Vladimir Putin's evil takes the shape of killing freedom, killing justice, and killing democracy. His "evil" crap would pervade every aspect of human life if his warped and evil vision became world order. Hence, the fact that he is "evil" is sufficient reason to stop him.

Today its' Ukraine, tomorrow maybe its YOUR homeland. What would you say if Putin comes for your homeland? Then you'll be crying for help the same as Ukraine is today.

WW2 demonstated that tyrants should be stopped early-on because the more territory they take the stronger they get. Hitler almost took over the world because the best efforts to stop didn't start until late in the war. And with each country he took the more powerful he became.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Bingo.

So do things that make you happy!

Would those "more fruitful things" be as much fun (as they are for you today as a free man) if you were a slave to Putin's world vision?

Would those fruitful things be as much fun (as they are for you today as a free man) in a world run according to Putin's sense of justice?

Last edited:
T

tellersquill

Would those "more fruitful things" be as much fun (as they are for you today as a free man) if you were a slave of Putin's and his world vision?

Would those fruitful things be as much fun (as they are for you today as a free man) in a world run according to Putin's sense of justice?
I think threating over whether Putin will invade America or the UK is a futile task

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I think threating over whether Putin will invade America or the UK is a futile task

Perhaps.

But rather than debate if Putin would invade UK/USA let me ask a different question: Does Putin really need to invade the UK or the USA to put a big imprint on the world order? Look at how Trump kisses up to Putin and look at how some strong European politicians kiss up to Putin. Isn't Putin gaining ground without an invasion?

Last edited:
T

tellersquill

Perhaps.

But rather than debate if Putin would invade UK/USA let me ask a different question: Does Putin really need to invade the UK or the USA to put a big imprint on the world order? Look at how Trump kisses up to Putin and look at how France's Le Pen kisses up to Putin. Putin is gaining ground without an invasion.
His term finishes in 2018 and he has said he wont stand again - don't waste your time worrying about this Vladimir fellow.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
It just keeps getting worse...

John McCain is a staunch conservative republican. Many say he's a patriot because he spent years in a POW camp in Viet Nam after being shot down in his plane. Some people say he was broken while he was a prisoner and gave the Viet Cong some information he shouldn't have given them. In any case, he is a military hawk and he wants America to have a muscular military and tough foreign policy, especially on Russia.

Now comes Donald Trump and he wants to have Russian President Putin's baby.

John McCain must have gotten tired of Trump's sucking up to Russia crap so he turned over some information to the FBI that suggests that Trump might be under Russian's thumb and Trump may have colluded with Russia during the presidential campaign.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

This is like some spy thriller. John McCain is in the same party as Trump and John McCain is turning evidence (against Trump) over to the FBI. Is this wild or what? Watch for Jason Bourne or Jack Bauer to show up any moment.

This is potentially very serious. Since McCain turned this matter over to the FBI this means that McCain believes there's a real chance that this stuff is true.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
His term finishes in 2018 and he has said he wont stand again - don't waste your time worrying about this Vladimir fellow.

he didn't say that

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its confirmed.

He'll be 66 for Christsake - he's probably want to retire to play with bears by now

interesting I wasn't aware

probably some bbc/cnn fake

nice fact checking

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You think he wants to go on and reform the slav ussr?

I do not think about it tbh just telling u that news confirmation of putin's resign in 2018 is bullshit

T

tellersquill

I do not think about it tbh just telling u that news confirmation of putin's resign in 2018 is bullshit
Couldn't give two fucks either.

He can try and take Ukraine if he wants -probably wants there coal mines and beautiful girls.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Couldn't give two fucks either.

He can try and take Ukraine if he wants -probably wants there coal mines and beautiful girls.

He is too pussy to do it

Nevertheless urk girls quality = rus girls quality

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah - its like saying Poles are the same as Estonians.

Even Welsh people look different to English.

strong distinction skills you have then

I lived more than 20 years in slav country seeing ukr/rus girls every day but still cannot distinct them until they open mouth

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Meanwhile Hillary wanted to wage an aggressive war against Russia and to intervene in Syria immediately after the election. It would have been a catastrophe.

I don't want to re-hash issues but there's new information now David so I wanted to address this issue again in light of the new information. You've expressed concerns that Hillary Clinton intended to start a war with Russia but she never said that, and I'm confident that she has more sense than to start a needless war with Russia over Syria. Regarding her Syria ambitions, I posted a link to two stories wherein she said she planned to negotiate a No Fly Zone with Russia, rather than imposing a No Fly Zone on Russia. So you misunderstood her intentions.

And now for the new information: For months I've been warning that Trump is the real threat of war and he could start a war with China (and maybe down the road with Russia). But while Trump has made very hostile statements towards China he never said he intended to confront China so I guess you didn't believe me. Well guess what...it turns out I was right: Team Trump explicitly states they intend to seriously confront China.

You were worrying about the wrong candidate regarding dangerous risky behavior. Team Trump has always been the dangerous group. They intend to forcefully impose their position on China. Check this out:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/12/politics/china-tillerson/

http://www.wbap.com/news/tillerson-sets-stage-for-showdown-with-beijing-over-south-china-sea/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-congress-tillerson-china-idUSKBN14V2KZ

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...na-can-t-have-access-to-south-china-sea-isles

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...ill-retaliate-if-us-tries-block-chinas-access

Last edited: