Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackg

Reaction score
It's because of the ripped, muscular and brooding effect. Black guys on average are muscular, and athletic looking
A lot of guys dont seem to understand this around here.
Women lust over men who look strong, and powerful.
I actually agree with a lot of this.
But, let's clarify. A percentage of women like the things you mentioned.

Nothing is universal, especially the tastes of women.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going through some profiles right now, putting in a modicum of effort.

Excerpt from a 33 year-old woman's profile:
"I am very family oriented (live with my parents)."
Damn, can you imagine if a 33 year-old man wrote that?

What pretty 26 year-old women get away with writing as their entire profile:
"Do not waste my time, and i will not waste your time. Im a laid back down to earth person.Not interested in head games, or little boys. Don't judge me on your past relationships.
Most Important
Do NOT send me multiple messages trying to get my attention.
"
Notice it's entirely about what the man shouldn't be, not what he should be, and there's nothing written about her.

Another woman's profile:
"
About Me
:)
"
No seriously, that's all.

Anyway, I sent 6 pof messages, probably none of whom are writing back let alone meeting me let alone f*****g me.

Now, on OkCupid tonight ...

"You should message me if:
You've taken the time to read through my profile and are still interested.
"
You sure? What if I'm not interested, why shouldn't I message you then?

Another girl looks fine in her profile pic. I then look through her other pics and she is ... MASSIVE. It's amazing how women just pack less fat in the face. You can't tell how fit a woman is just from her face, not as easily as with men.

OK, i sent 4 messages on OkCupid, and as before ...

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going through some profiles right now, putting in a modicum of effort.

Excerpt from a 33 year-old woman's profile:
"I am very family oriented (live with my parents)."
Damn, can you imagine if a 33 year-old man wrote that?

What pretty 26 year-old women get away with writing as their entire profile:
"Do not waste my time, and i will not waste your time. Im a laid back down to earth person.Not interested in head games, or little boys. Don't judge me on your past relationships.
Most Important
Do NOT send me multiple messages trying to get my attention.
"
Notice it's entirely about what the man shouldn't be, not what he should be, and there's nothing written about her.

Another woman's profile:
"
About Me
:)
"
No seriously, that's all.

Anyway, I sent 6 pof messages, probably none of whom are writing back let alone meeting me let alone f*****g me.

Now, on OkCupid tonight ...

"You should message me if:
You've taken the time to read through my profile and are still interested.
"
You sure? What if I'm not interested, why shouldn't I message you then?

Another girl looks fine in her profile pic. I then look through her other pics and she is ... MASSIVE. It's amazing how women just pack less fat in the face. You can't tell how fit a woman is just from her face, not as easily as with men.

OK, i sent 4 messages on OkCupid, and as before ...

obviously dont message these women..i see similar profiles by men like this.

you seemed on a good role. i would not let these guys get you in a negative head.

online dating is exhausting..and there are a lot of wackadoos..the good thing is when they write sh*t like that its easier to weed them out--people in real life would be attracted sole by looks and not see this side of it.

trust me guys have that sh*t too especially the 1. blank profiles and the 2. dont message unless you read whole thing and then they have a book written its really, really weird. 3. No on with baggage or still into their ex (like who is going to say--i have SO MUCH baggage 4. Not looking for games is a HUGE one...which is kind of weird...because either a who is looking for games or b. if someone were looking for games that would be like catnip. 5. all time most on guys profiles is "No Drama"...LOL if you are writing no drama on your profile it makes me think that you got some drama.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@David_MPN also keep in mind online dating can be a grind--so these people may be writing negative sh*t based on their frustrations with online dating NOT necessarily so much how they view opposite sex. But it does put them in a bad light for sure.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@David_MPN also keep in mind online dating can be a grind--so these people may be writing negative sh*t based on their frustrations with online dating NOT necessarily so much how they view opposite sex. But it does put them in a bad light for sure.

Yes, I don't take it too seriously, at least not all of these. A good person might be jaded sh*t in the moment. It happens.

Separately, as I'm not a prime piece of meat, I cannot afford to be super selective.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can say that about any trait. An overwhelmingly good-looking guy will beat an ugly guy with any other variable changed that I can think of. It's not relevant however.

Here is something more scientific, from OkCupid

scores2009.png

https://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

Very interesting stats. Women rated white men high, except black women.

Guess must of had "yes", "no" vote on there participants.

What country was this?

shookwun

Reaction score
lol bro, can you post some of your messages that you send out, and responses you get back

Inb4 davids Opener is like

Hi

' you sound like a great person, profile is well structured, and eloquently put. Have you ever read Harry Potter? since you like the show, you will probaly like the book series. What kind of fiction do you normally go for? or all kinds?

Says here you like science, and scifi, which happens to be my line of work, and study.

Ps - Do your area of residence have a balcony or pourch, i like those - they are awesome.

Yours truly,

David

;)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol bro, can you post some of your messages that you send out, and responses you get back

Inb4 davids Opener is like

Hi

' you sound like a great person, profile is well structured, and eloquently put. Have you ever read Harry Potter? since you like the show, you will probaly like the book series. What kind of fiction do you normally go for? or all kinds?

Says here you like science, and scifi, which happens to be my line of work, and study.

Ps - Do your area of residence have a balcony or pourch, i like those - they are awesome.

Yours truly,

David

;)

I'm not quite that bad, but that's some really good satire man :)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, now I'm reminded, the most annoying thing women do is when they put up a picture of themselves with their friends, and I can't tell if they're the hot one or the not-hot one.

Yup men do that too and its so aggravating and stupid.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK, so I've set up another date for tomorrow night via bumble. We're meeting at a somewhat posh place nearby for drinks/dinner. I was going to fast tomorrow, but I never fast when it gets in the way of social stuff. I'll fast until dinner. I did ask her to meet this weekend, but she said she's going out of town, so Thursday (tomorrow) it is.

Meeting another girl on Friday for drinks after lunch. She insisted on that time.

I have not yet called back the girl I met on Monday. I was going to do it tonight but I'm lazy and got sidetracked. I'll call her tomorrow, maybe we can see a movie next week.

Regardless, three dates in a week, matches my personal record I think.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not fast before the date because fasting can make you feel out of sorts, tired, impatient etc.

That is just me personally.

shookwun

Reaction score
OK, so I've set up another date for tomorrow night via bumble. We're meeting at a somewhat posh place nearby for drinks/dinner. I was going to fast tomorrow, but I never fast when it gets in the way of social stuff. I'll fast until dinner. I did ask her to meet this weekend, but she said she's going out of town, so Thursday (tomorrow) it is.

Meeting another girl on Friday for drinks after lunch. She insisted on that time.

I have not yet called back the girl I met on Monday. I was going to do it tonight but I'm lazy and got sidetracked. I'll call her tomorrow, maybe we can see a movie next week.

Regardless, three dates in a week, matches my personal record I think.

Amazing, how certain months are better then the other

A few months back you were getting zero, now you're starting to show numbers.

let's hope these dates actually take place, and as I mentioned earlier dont forget to f*****g call.

Calling does wonders for demonstrating you are the real deal, and that you are interested. Not just another texting chump. Tends to make women feel more confident in there decision to meet up.

It's important to put a voice to a photo.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Shook, I love reading your posts. You really go out of your way to help these guys. Honestly, I wish I knew you when I was around your age. I know I would have benefited alot from your thoughts. Not only that but thought you were reading my mind.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm wondering what people's experiences are with the different dating sites, they change all the time.

I'm trying again after a hiatus of six or seven months. Ive recently moved to a different city. I've installed Tinder, Bumble, and Jswipe, a couple days ago.

Tinder seems to be 90% black girls around here ... The white women all seem to be on bumble? I also noticed plentyoffish was dominated by black women. OkCupid I only spent five minutes on.

I'm getting vastly more matches on Jswipe, my first tentative date is on Sunday.

I guess my best attribute is my circumcised c***. Who knew?

I tried Tinder in Dallas. Same result. Over 90% of women are either black or fat which I end up rejecting.I am simply not attracted to black or fat girls. I don't use dating apps anymore.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried Tinder in Dallas. Same result. Over 90% of women are either black or fat which I end up rejecting.I am simply not attracted to black or fat girls. I don't use dating apps anymore.

did you try a little bit out of your zip code? like a suburb of Dallas. Somewhere you feel comfortable that its long enough you would make the drive for right women.

Status
Not open for further replies.