shookwun

Reaction score
I thought for the longest time you were Indian/arabic

What's your ethnic backround?

PoBwE.gif

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mother's a moroccan Jew, late father was a Tunisian Jew. They met in Canada. I was born there.

Jews largely ended up in North Africa after being expelled from Spain and Portugal around 1492. They left in the 1940s, 1950s, 1960s due to rising anti-semitism due to the state of Israel; they went to Israel, France, and North America.

shookwun

Reaction score
Are you planning on having a transplant?

I believe your case is mild, and the results you could potentially achieve would be remarkable.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I believe your case is mild, and the results you could potentially achieve would be remarkable.

If I get off my ***, perhaps. News on Fidia should be out by April.

I'm finally getting surgery on my hernia in February, so I'll be back in the gym by April.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mother's a moroccan Jew, late father was a Tunisian Jew. They met in Canada. I was born there.

Jews largely ended up in North Africa after being expelled from Spain and Portugal around 1492. They left in the 1940s, 1950s, 1960s due to rising anti-semitism due to the state of Israel; they went to Israel, France, and North America.

Are you sephardi? Or is that different.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

+

looksmaxin time David

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
my 97% match on OkCupid (I sorted by percentage and emailed the highest percentage woman), who is looking for a Jewish man who holds his own in intellectual conversation, likes cultural events, and speaks to women respectfully. She hasn't written back.

That
was your 97% match?!

T

tellersquill

But you do look indian/Arabic ( I don't mean that as an insult - lots of attractive Indians out there!)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks > Race by far. You're viewed as an individual of course: your looks come first but after personality, career, achievement.
I think your point is flawed. You picked really extreme examples, and you made "looks" into a single variable when it's many, many variables. The proper question is how large of a weighting race has in terms of overall looks factor.

In fairness, you're not the first person to make that error ...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
She seems stuck up, and appears to have indicted men in general already.
It's a generic thing that many women put at the bottom of their OkCupid or PoF profiles.

"I want a man who can spell properly, who isn't afraid of a feminist woman, who has read my profile, doesn't just say 'u r hot', don't ask me to be your cam girl, etc etc etc"

I just roll my eyes whenever I see that, it's very generic. With that said, all of us are sometimes generic, so I don't see it as a death sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.