Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bumble sounds cool... because god forbid a woman would be held to the same standards and expectations as men.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
I don't know if it's just my area, but Bumble seems A LOT harder to get matches on than Tinder. I'll get like 30-40ish matches a week on Tinder while on Bumble I'll get like a whooping 3-5. This could be due to that fact that Bumble isn't as popular as Tinder, but who knows.

I had an OkCupid for like a couple days before I deleted it. Again I don't know if it's my area, but it seemed to be just a lot of undesirables that were rejected from Tinder (e.g. single moms, very unattractive girls, etc).
Damn, you must get laid a hundred times a month with those numbers :D

@FredTheBelgian

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

@FredTheBelgian

I wish Bruh. I have the looks but I have the personality of like an awkward teenage boy. Had a girl I had a fling with tell me "If you weren't so cute I wouldn't be with you. You're so weird."

I mainly use tinder as a confidence boost and just to mess around. Prime example:

Attachments

• IMG_9933.PNG
    IMG_9933.PNG
    280.6 KB · Views: 324

uhoil

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm very bad with girls, always been, even when I had thick hair.. I've had girlfriends before but they always left after a month or so..

I recently started using tinder a couple weeks ago.. most of the women are a bit below average in my area but i'm okay with it, I don't expect to match with a hot girl anyways haha.. also I only swipe right with girls I find kinda attractive 6-8 scale, I don't go crazy on the app like most men in order to get more matches

So far I've matched with 5 chicks and 1 girl messaged me, but I messaged none (too shy and afraid to meet them in rl) still I'm determined to meet girls and have more fun this 2017, this may be bit embrassing but I'm 23 and still got my v-card, so tired of wasting my youth.. and the kinda okay hair I have left.

I say these websites and apps are great, even for guys shy like me, but you also have to put effort and be confident, good luck mate

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

@FredTheBelgian
Shook, what about you? Are you up there in numbers with Fred and Tellersquill with women. I am surprised Teller has not even done p**rn with his "appetite".

T

tellersquill

Shook, what about you? Are you up there in numbers with Fred and Tellersquill with women. I am surprised Teller has not even done p*rn with his "appetite".
I've calmed down recently.

I'm trying to settle. My only problem is that sleeping with the same woman every night is a little like eating chicken and rice every day - its nice and everything, and you can add condiments, but sometimes you want Chinese or Mexican.

shookwun

Reaction score
Shook, what about you? Are you up there in numbers with Fred and Tellersquill with women. I am surprised Teller has not even done p*rn with his "appetite".
Haven't bothered to go on a date since end of july. A personal choice, as i haven't been feeling the best aboUT myself lately.

Having a transplant around the corner doesnt help either won't bother dating or going out again till around April.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I've calmed down recently.

I'm trying to settle. My only problem is that sleeping with the same woman every night is a little like eating chicken and rice every day - its nice and everything, and you can add condiments, but sometimes you want Chinese or Mexican.
Very true of sex addicts:D. I don't think you will do well with marriage unless it's an open one. One girl I dated used to date a sex addict and he would be making plans to meet with other women even when she was in the same room. She spent 10 years with this guy and they never married. She got tired of him and broke up but it took ten years to sink in that she was not going to be the only one in bed with him. She was so damaged by him that she questioned everything I said as if she did not trust me.

You almost now have an obligation to stick with this woman so that she won't become "damaged goods" once you toss her out of your life if you get tired of eating the same meal every night. I think women are evolving into the stereotypical male where they are now sleeping around and tossing the men out of their life when they get tired of them. It's a role reversal but to me its an underhanded act of revenge. Or maybe, its just a new generation of narcism where everyone feels entitled regardless of gender.

In another thread, someone mentioned how people who rate lower want to attract people who rate higher. That has been going on for centuries. The poor always wanted to advance their way up to the top by using people with higher status. An eagle can never soar with a chicken. That is why the chicken would seek out the eagle. In previous generations without social media, you had to physically put yourself out there to get somewhere or get someone. Now you can just turn on your phone and send a fake photo( or real one if you are honest) and within minutes you can soar with an eagle. No effort at all. I don't think it would be that easy if you went to a club.

This guy once said to me, if you can think of an idea that can make people more lazy, you will have a million dollar idea. I think he is right.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Haven't bothered to go on a date since end of july. A personal choice, as i haven't been feeling the best aboUT myself lately.

Having a transplant around the corner doesnt help either won't bother dating or going out again till around April.
You going with Rahal again?

T

tellersquill

Very true of sex addicts:D. I don't think you will do well with marriage unless it's an open one. One girl I dated used to date a sex addict and he would be making plans to meet with other women even when she was in the same room. She spent 10 years with this guy and they never married. She got tired of him and broke up but it took ten years to sink in that she was not going to be the only one in bed with him. She was so damaged by him that she questioned everything I said as if she did not trust me.

You almost now have an obligation to stick with this woman so that she won't become "damaged goods" once you toss her out of your life if you get tired of eating the same meal every night. I think women are evolving into the stereotypical male where they are now sleeping around and tossing the men out of their life when they get tired of them. It's a role reversal but to me its an underhanded act of revenge. Or maybe, its just a new generation of narcism where everyone feels entitled regardless of gender.

In another thread, someone mentioned how people who rate lower want to attract people who rate higher. That has been going on for centuries. The poor always wanted to advance their way up to the top by using people with higher status. An eagle can never soar with a chicken. That is why the chicken would seek out the eagle. In previous generations without social media, you had to physically put yourself out there to get somewhere or get someone. Now you can just turn on your phone and send a fake photo( or real one if you are honest) and within minutes you can soar with an eagle. No effort at all. I don't think it would be that easy if you went to a club.

This guy once said to me, if you can think of an idea that can make people more lazy, you will have a million dollar idea. I think he is right.
I want to get over the womanising behaviour.

I can do it because last year I was in a ten month relationship and didn't cheat once. I thought about it but never did it. When I became single I started whoring around again to make up for last time.

But it does have to come to an end soon enough. One, because I don't want to be doing hook-ups forever. Two, because I want to fall in love and stay in love. Three, because one day my looks will go and I wont even be able to get a good hookup. Four, because loose sex doesn't make me happy in the long run.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been a week now. I find I'm lacking the energy to pursue this with enough vigor.

Tinder seems to be giving me hundreds of matches a day. I could still tweak my profile but it's buggy, sometimes I update things and then they revert, I don't know why. I've had 4 matches, spoke to three of them, one of them spoke back, but I don't have the energy to keep talking. I'm finding a disproportionate number of obese women on tinder, and women who are suboptimal to me in other ways but I won't describe it as I don't want to be called a racist.

Bumble, similar story. I've matched to a dozen women? Three of whom have spoken to me and I spoke to them back but I got lazy about it. There are currently two others in the queue who have less than 24 hours to write to me.

Jswipe is going a little better. I guess those girls really want a Jewish man. Or the other Jewish men are often so ugly that I look good by comparison. I have 10 matches whom I have not yet spoken to (will expire between 13 and 18 days from now), as well as seven active chats. The first girl I met on Monday. We went out for dinner, drinks, and ice cream and talked for three hours. She seemed to enjoy it, she texted me when she got home to thank me which is unusual, said she had a good time. I'm seeing another girl on Friday.

Plentyoffish, OkCupid, I have not had the energy to properly pursue. It's just a huge amount of work. My recent activity was to write one message to my 97% match on OkCupid (I sorted by percentage and emailed the highest percentage woman), who is looking for a Jewish man who holds his own in intellectual conversation, likes cultural events, and speaks to women respectfully. She hasn't written back.

shookwun

Reaction score
It's been a week now. I find I'm lacking the energy to pursue this with enough vigor.

Tinder seems to be giving me hundreds of matches a day. I could still tweak my profile but it's buggy, sometimes I update things and then they revert, I don't know why. I've had 4 matches, spoke to three of them, one of them spoke back, but I don't have the energy to keep talking. I'm finding a disproportionate number of obese women on tinder, and women who are suboptimal to me in other ways but I won't describe it as I don't want to be called a racist.

Bumble, similar story. I've matched to a dozen women? Three of whom have spoken to me and I spoke to them back but I got lazy about it. There are currently two others in the queue who have less than 24 hours to write to me.

Jswipe is going a little better. I guess those girls really want a Jewish man. Or the other Jewish men are often so ugly that I look good by comparison. I have 10 matches whom I have not yet spoken to (will expire between 13 and 18 days from now), as well as seven active chats. The first girl I met on Monday. We went out for dinner, drinks, and ice cream and talked for three hours. She seemed to enjoy it, she texted me when she got home to thank me which is unusual, said she had a good time. I'm seeing another girl on Friday.

Plentyoffish, OkCupid, I have not had the energy to properly pursue. It's just a huge amount of work. My recent activity was to write one message to my 97% match on OkCupid (I sorted by percentage and emailed the highest percentage woman), who is looking for a Jewish man who holds his own in intellectual conversation, likes cultural events, and speaks to women respectfully. She hasn't written back.
bruh, how many times have I told you...

you will have better chances in real life encounters

Dating apps, are entirely looks based. How receptive, and engaged a women is in direct correlation to your looks.

If you're getting odd responses, late response, and lack of material to work with.... they are not interested.

When a chick is down, she will respond within minutes. Smooth, easy conversations, and generally they will drop there number if you keep chatting, and chatting away. Quick transactions...

or you get that odd nutty hotty chick who responds when she;'s drunk, or bored at 2am back n fourth.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
bruh, how many times have I told you...

you will have better chances in real life encounters

Dating apps, are entirely looks based. How receptive, and engaged a women is in direct correlation to your looks.

If you're getting odd responses, late response, and lack of material to work with.... they are not interested.

When a chick is down, she will respond within minutes.

or you get that odd nutty hotty chick who responds when she;'s drunk, or bored at 2am back n fourth.

Well, I do have two dates this week ...

I'm also putting some effort to get a life, but that's going to take a lot of time and effort.

shookwun

Reaction score
Well, I do have two dates this week ...

I'm also putting some effort to get a life, but that's going to take a lot of time and effort.
You will learn as you go, A lot of chicks flake to.

keep her engaged, phone her.

Don't text. it's f*****g lame..

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I know it must be exhausting but sounds like you are doing pretty well.

I dont know how it is elsewhere but in US a lot jewish women/men who are not even religious like to marry same religion...its often not even anything other than because its traditional I think and family is happy...its like Christians do this too even when not practicing Christians.

Status
Not open for further replies.