Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks is your face with some importance to the body. In a split second it's apparent.

A good looking black guy will date more than a below average white guy, with many different races. Comparing like for like (good looking black guy/good looking white guy), white privilege comes into play but both will be successful. I don't see the need to over complicate it and this is my observation based on the number of different ethnicities in the UK.

You can say that about any trait. An overwhelmingly good-looking guy will beat an ugly guy with any other variable changed that I can think of. It's not relevant however.

Here is something more scientific, from OkCupid

scores2009.png

https://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It's a generic thing that many women put at the bottom of their OkCupid or PoF profiles.

"I want a man who can spell properly, who isn't afraid of a feminist woman, who has read my profile, doesn't just say 'u r hot', don't ask me to be your cam girl, etc etc etc"

I just roll my eyes whenever I see that, it's very generic. With that said, all of us are sometimes generic, so I don't see it as a death sentence.

And in your experience, these women turn out to be decent in real life, and not stuck up?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
And in your experience, these women turn out to be decent in real life, and not stuck up?

I don't have enough experience to tell you; either that or maybe I should be more like @FredTheBelgian and keep a log. I've certainly met stuck up women with that temperament but the sample is not large enough for me to confidently state how it is.

One of my closest friend's current girlfriend -- they met off PoF -- says that the most important thing to her was how a guy dresses and whether or not he's read her profile and that his message to her is indicative of such. I didn't argue the point with her, but I don't believe her. I think that's the narrative of the world she believes, and that there's more going on in her subconscious that she's not aware of or not acknowledging.

The most recent beautiful woman I went on a date with, I asked her what she liked about my profile, she gave me a really heartwarming answer (lol). She said she liked that I actually have a profile and that I wrote her a message based on what she wrote. I honestly think that these are just narratives women convince themselves of.

Another confounding factor is that feminism is now a "brand" among upper-middle class, educated women. It's "cool" to be a feminist and to share articles on FB about the wage gap and to talk about Trump's groping more than we talk about foreign policy which can kill millions of people. So on that level, it's just noise, specifically it's virtue signalling.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Black women have it the worst, no surprise there. Generally white people are regarded as looking better for multiple reasons: culture/media dominance or innate preference maybe. The % of good looking white guys is higher than the % of good looking guys in other races, I've always believed that. Again, this has no impact on an individual's own life, if he is a handsome black guy it doesn't matter.

I wonder if the situation is different in the UK. In the USA, my impression is that racism is increasing, which the OkCupid article suggests they might be seeing between 2009 and 2014.

It is also disconcerting to me that I have far more matches and success on jswipe than on tinder or bumble.

shookwun

Reaction score
I don't have enough experience to tell you; either that or maybe I should be more like @FredTheBelgian and keep a log. I've certainly met stuck up women with that temperament but the sample is not large enough for me to confidently state how it is.

One of my closest friend's current girlfriend -- they met off PoF -- says that the most important thing to her was how a guy dresses and whether or not he's read her profile. I didn't argue the point with her, but I don't believe her. I think that's the narrative of the world she believes, and that there's more going on in her subconscious that she's not aware of or not acknowledging.

The most recent beautiful woman I went on a date with, I asked her what she liked about my profile, she gave me a really heartwarming answer (lol). She said she liked that I actually have a profile and that I wrote her a message based on what she wrote. I honestly think that these are just narratives women convince themselves of.

Another confounding factor is that feminism is now a "brand" among upper-middle class, educated women. It's "cool" to be a feminist and to share articles on FB about the wage gap and to talk about Trump's groping more than we talk about foreign policy which can kill millions of people. So on that level, it's just noise, specifically it's virtue signalling.
PHXVQfe.gif

Halo effect.

God I wish I had saved all the women I spoke with, and put it into a template for you all to read.

These women love to delude themselves, and indirectly contribute irrelevant profile descriptions to there decisions.

Calibre of your aesthetics determines everything. Hyper attractive males can say what ever they want, and still get receptive feed back.

T

tellersquill

I wonder if the situation is different in the UK. In the USA, my impression is that racism is increasing, which the OkCupid article suggests they might be seeing between 2009 and 2014.

It is also disconcerting to me that I have far more matches and success on jswipe than on tinder or bumble.
Racism is very low between white and blacks.

Racism is only on the increase if you look Arabic (because of terrorism and segregation)

shookwun

Reaction score
Convert to Islam.

Don't have to worry about your subhuman hair, and facial aesthetics

Wear a hijab, and grow a beard.

It's the best game we have at the moment, overtaking the beard, muscles, and tribal tattoo movement.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can say that about any trait. An overwhelmingly good-looking guy will beat an ugly guy with any other variable changed that I can think of. It's not relevant however.

Here is something more scientific, from OkCupid

scores2009.png

https://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

Black guys don't give a f*** what race you are :p

Asian men and black women seem to have it the hardest.

From Asian guys I see here I would guess this is largely because they are shorter.

I know I'm far less attracted to black women on average but there are many I find hot at the same time. Certainly isn't a racist thing.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

One of my closest friend's current girlfriend -- they met off PoF -- says that the most important thing to her was how a guy dresses and whether or not he's read her profile and that his message to her is indicative of such. I didn't argue the point with her, but I don't believe her. I think that's the narrative of the world she believes, and that there's more going on in her subconscious that she's not aware of or not acknowledging.

Are you looking for long term or short term relationships? I imagine for LTRs such nonsense might pose a hindrance.

shookwun

Reaction score
I am still waiting for the day where I find a women who makes more then I do.

Men still dominating engineering, and medicine while women are taking communications, arts, and female studies. :D

I keep hearing about women being independent, and making more then ever nowadays

T

tellersquill

I am still waiting for the day where I find a women who makes more then I do.

Men still dominating engineering, and medicine while women are taking communications, arts, and female studies. :D

I keep hearing about women being independent, and making more then ever nowadays
I've dated a few people wealthier than me.

Still had to go halves though!

shookwun

Reaction score
In the UK Black men are quite popular with women
It's because of the ripped, muscular and brooding effect. Black guys on average are muscular, and athletic looking

A lot of guys dont seem to understand this around here.

Women lust over men who look strong, and powerful.

Lift weights kids, and stay in school

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It's because of the ripped, muscular and brooding effect. Black guys on average are muscular, and athletic looking

A lot of guys dont seem to understand this around here.

Women lust over men who look strong, and powerful.

Lift weights kids, and stay in school

Goddamn genetics. I didn't lift for 3 weeks as I was on travel. Have already lost 10% of strength (which is a LOT) and become softer.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It will come back after 5 or so workouts.

Take creatine if you need a little boost.

It takes me around 2 months to regain full strength unfortunately.
Genes don't like muscle on me.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.