Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm wondering what people's experiences are with the different dating sites, they change all the time.

I'm trying again after a hiatus of six or seven months. Ive recently moved to a different city. I've installed Tinder, Bumble, and Jswipe, a couple days ago.

Tinder seems to be 90% black girls around here ... The white women all seem to be on bumble? I also noticed plentyoffish was dominated by black women. OkCupid I only spent five minutes on.

I'm getting vastly more matches on Jswipe, my first tentative date is on Sunday.

I guess my best attribute is my circumcised c***. Who knew?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just my area, but Bumble seems A LOT harder to get matches on than Tinder. I'll get like 30-40ish matches a week on Tinder while on Bumble I'll get like a whooping 3-5. This could be due to that fact that Bumble isn't as popular as Tinder, but who knows.

I had an OkCupid for like a couple days before I deleted it. Again I don't know if it's my area, but it seemed to be just a lot of undesirables that were rejected from Tinder (e.g. single moms, very unattractive girls, etc).

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
> 2017
> 4.5/10 incels still trying to use Tinder/Bumble

If Tinder is for 7/10 at least then Bumble is for 8-8.5/10.

T

tellersquill

I've had very positive experiences with dating apps.

When I was young - before dating apps - I was often too shy to approach women (even though I am fun after the initial first few minutes) and so I slept with only four people by the age of 24.

When I discovered dating apps at around 24 it changed everything. I mean, it literally changed my life. In the last 6 years I've slept with 30 or so women and have had two really good relationships from it. I've met some amazing people; had some fantastic sex; and have made loads of friends from it as well.

Along with this I've also discovered some of my positive and negative qualities along this journey I've been on.

I'm currently on a break from tinder as I'm dating someone, but its always reassuring that if it doesn't work out then there are plenty more women out there. It certainly stops you being clingy.

(if anyone has any questions then feel free to ask)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had very positive experiences with dating apps.

When I was young - before dating apps - I was often too shy to approach women (even though I am fun after the initial first few minutes) and so I slept with only four people by the age of 24.

When I discovered dating apps at around 24 it changed everything. I mean, it literally changed my life. In the last 6 years I've slept with 30 or so women and have had two really good relationships from it. I've met some amazing people; had some fantastic sex; and have made loads of friends from it as well.

Along with this I've also discovered some of my positive and negative qualities along this journey I've been on.

I'm currently on a break from tinder as I'm dating someone, but its always reassuring that if it doesn't work out then there are plenty more women out there. It certainly stops you being clingy.

(if anyone has any questions then feel free to ask)

I have one word.

C O N F I D E N C E

Shy = no sex

Got confidence = swimming in pussies

T

tellersquill

I have one word.

C O N F I D E N C E

Shy = no sex

Got confidence = swimming in pussies
Haha maybe.

I think looks helps as well though.

I look back and I wish I wasn't so shy in my teen/early twenties - I would have had so much more fun.

I had really bad spots back then and it really knocked my confidence - thank god that is over!

blackg

Reaction score
I'm wondering what people's experiences are with the different dating sites, they change all the time.

I'm trying again after a hiatus of six or seven months. Ive recently moved to a different city. I've installed Tinder, Bumble, and Jswipe, a couple days ago.

Tinder seems to be 90% black girls around here ... The white women all seem to be on bumble? I also noticed plentyoffish was dominated by black women. OkCupid I only spent five minutes on.

I'm getting vastly more matches on Jswipe, my first tentative date is on Sunday.

You're sounding a little racist, David.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha, Bumble. That's a funny name for a dating site. Kinda reminds me of bumblef*ck. But before my hair loss started, I was on a couple of dating websites, and got barely any attention at all. Yet it really didn't affect me at all, because I was secure in my looks and in who I was as a person. That security was like my saber and my armor, protecting me against anything that the outside world could throw at me. Yet now if I got rejected on an online dating site, I'd feel terrible because a vital part of my outer looks is being taken away from me.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thy DAVID_MPN. Remember, racism is wrong. Do what is right.

I will take it upon myself to f*** pretty black women. But only ones under 25. PM me, women, if
you want to go to HEAVEN.

LET ME BE Politically Correct for H.I.

How is the weather where you live?

Is the temperature good. Is it raining?

Please let us waste bandwidth and talk about mundane subjects, which NOBODY cares
about.

Last edited:

g.i joey

Reaction score
OkCupid is amazing for me, I've met and banged the most woman off that site and I have a thing for older women and there's a lot of 25-35 year old women that are extremely horny there. Tinder is my 2nd go to. I always tell the women I'm not interested in anything serious although I plan to share more than one experience sort of like a nsa relationship, they always fall for that line

If you are in your early 20s and are searching for that age group tinder is the way to go.

I do however think thaT POF is a grimey dating site. I have a hard time finding anything over a 7 on there and if she is, she's usually black. My black girl phases seem to come and go.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is it racist? He simply said it's mostly black girls, he didn't even give a preference either way, and regardless even if he did give a preference, we are talking about physical attraction here and you can't be racist if you don't get hard over a certain person.

It was a JOKE.

Learn to laugh. Not everybody is out to "get you".

Stop being so paranoid, for Christ's sake.

David_MPN is NOT racist. He prefers vanilla to chocolate. No big deal.

Get a life!

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
David's not racist.

I think he has Arabic heritage himself/
Oh, he's arabic. No way to be racist then! As we all know only white people can be racist.

I'm not saying David is racist, of course he is allowed to have preferences in women. All I'm saying is that it's ridiculous how people genuinly think if you're not white you can't be racist.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
David_MPN is NOT A RACIST.

David_MPN is NOT A RACIST.

(This one's for H.I. ....)

David_MPN IS NOT A RACIST.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, he's arabic. No way to be racist then! As we all know only white people can be racist.

I'm not saying David is racist, of course he is allowed to have preferences in women. All I'm saying is that it's ridiculous how people genuinly think if you're not white you can't be racist.

I'm from a middle Eastern Jewish background, and lots of relatives are racists.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm from a middle Eastern Jewish background, and lots of relatives are racists.

Never thought you were a racist, ever.

I was just joking. But around some people, who are very sensitive to whatever I say, I have
to be careful what I type, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.