Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to try this sh*t tbh.

mate its AMAZING. i felt so chilled out its unreal. but i heard it bad to take a lot so i only did it few times. i bought a pack on the net and sometimes i felt high as a motherfucker for days and others it didnt hit me too well.

....thought u were talking about valium...lol

lol, yeah benzo's. Too heavy

Phenibut is actually legitimately pretty good and doesn't make you a emotionless zombie.

might try that. i bought some valium to help me sleep. also tried seroquel. holy sh*t does that work. 5 mins later and passed out. strong sh*t

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Video response apology to the forum.

https://vid.me/FHpe

mate you dont have to apologize

i actually feel bad myself

like fred said, you look good on camera there. ignore my egg head jokes, i was just trolling. i thought this was all funny myself. its good to have a laugh, especially if your in a tough place.

your head shape looks completely fine on camera. you have more going for u than most balding guys will ever have. good looking, good jawline, height, body

if i was to suggest a couple things though it be to maybe grow out your hair A TINY LITTLE BIT. only bit. i think having that bit of hair looks a lot better than shaved to the bone like that, but thats just my personal preference

if not, maybe look into temp smp to lowering your hairline a bit. and keep it shaved to bone like you have. that would def make a difference. i dont personally like it, but seeing as you already have that look anyway, it could help

well to the forums, were all f*****g nuts here mate!

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
mate you dont have to apologize

i actually feel bad myself

like fred said, you look good on camera there. ignore my egg head jokes, i was just trolling. i thought this was all funny myself. its good to have a laugh, especially if your in a tough place.

your head shape looks completely fine on camera. you have more going for u than most balding guys will ever have. good looking, good jawline, height, body

if i was to suggest a couple things though it be to maybe grow out your hair A TINY LITTLE BIT. only bit. i think having that bit of hair looks a lot better than shaved to the bone like that, but thats just my personal preference

if not, maybe look into temp smp to lowering your hairline a bit. and keep it shaved to bone like you have. that would def make a difference. i dont personally like it, but seeing as you already have that look anyway, it could help

well to the forums, were all f*****g nuts here mate!

Thank you for your response. :)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your response. :)

eedgt.png

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think for u this could look great. def look into it, but do your research. it can and does often look terrible. but a couple inches lower than your hairlne would look great

oh and get some colour man. white balding dudes like ourselves need a tan man!!

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Somehow this week I actually got replies off OkCupid and plentyoffish.

Two of the OkCupid women sent me brief replies.

No replies off PoF. Did get two cold hellos. One from an quasi-empty profile with no pics so I'm ignoring it. The other is from an athletically fit 32 year-old white girl who is ... 5'0 tall. I replied but I doubt I can build any excitement.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

No replies off PoF. Did get two cold hellos. One from an quasi-empty profile with no pics so I'm ignoring it. The other is from an athletically fit 32 year-old white girl who is ... 5'0 tall. I replied but I doubt I can build any excitement.

lol

man i am telling you, if you do the the things we said, you def get more hits. gym, clothes, nose reduction (only small, keep manly nose, dont want girly nose), buzz cut

lol to pof, that place is dirty as f***! even rick could laid from that place no problem

good luck man

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

I can feel pain of generations in these eyes, srs.

Again nothing is bad in ur looks but mental problems can ruin everything.

Look at aspergers and schizoid personal disorder (nothing in common with schoziphrenia!) I got all points over schizoid definitions:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

The World Health Organization's ICD-10 lists schizoid personality disorder as Schizoid personality disorder.[41]
It is characterized by at least four of the following criteria:
  • Emotional coldness, detachment or reduced affect.
  • Limited capacity to express either positive or negative emotions towards others.
  • Consistent preference for solitary activities.
  • Very few, if any, close friends or personal relationship, and a lack of desire for such.
  • Indifference to either praise or criticism.
  • Little interest in having sexual experiences with another person (taking age into account).
  • Taking pleasure in few, if any, activities.
  • Indifference to social norms and conventions.
  • Preoccupation with fantasy and introspection.

I know it is a bit lame to detect mental deceases by what is wrote in internet but sill. Also better to see a doctor.

I plan to do this but not in Homeland since I will have legit problems in future (driving license, permit on hold a weapon etc) in case they diagnose something.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can feel pain of generations in these eyes, srs.

Again nothing is bad in ur looks but mental problems can ruin everything.

Look at aspergers and schizoid personal disorder (nothing in common with schoziphrenia!) I got all points over schizoid definitions:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

I know it is a bit lame to detect mental deceases by what is wrote in internet but sill. Also better to see a doctor.

I plan to do this but not in Homeland since I will have legit problems in future (driving license, permit on hold a weapon etc) in case they diagnose something.

Interesting

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
mate its AMAZING. i felt so chilled out its unreal. but i heard it bad to take a lot so i only did it few times. i bought a pack on the net and sometimes i felt high as a motherfucker for days and others it didnt hit me too well.

....thought u were talking about valium...lol

might try that. i bought some valium to help me sleep. also tried seroquel. holy sh*t does that work. 5 mins later and passed out. strong sh*t

try some xanax if you ever have anxiety lol. more potent than valium. sh*t is unreal. i used to take it sparingly in my degenerate days after a 2 day MDMA/booze binge. completely kills hangover, pain, stress, anxiety. benzos are dangerously good

phenibut is good but you can't take it more than once a week imo

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

David, you may have heard this advise before but I will say it just to be sure. If possible try to meet women in real life who you meet at work/school or through friends. In my experience, it is substantially easier to date them that way. I am not sure why. May be it's because I am brown and they need real life interaction to feel at ease with me. But I have noticed a WORLD of difference in the response that I get . I know in your work(just like mine), there aren't many women but then it may be a good idea to think of ways to expand your network if possible. I have pretty much zero chance to get the level of women through online dating that I have gotten through real life interaction in the past. Not even close.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Haha currycells!

(not a bad looking chap- eyes are a little too far together but I'm really nitpicking)
You mean the eyes are a little too CLOSE together. Im really nitpicking too.:D In all honesty Teller, I think you are a cool guy and I do like reading your posts even though I envy some of things you have accomplished. I think you are a "work in progress" like all of us.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David, you may have heard this advise before but I will say it just to be sure. If possible try to meet women in real life who you meet at work/school or through friends. In my experience, it is substantially easier to date them that way. I am not sure why. May be it's because I am brown and they need real life interaction to feel at ease with me. But I have noticed a WORLD of difference in the response that I get . I know in your work(just like mine), there aren't many women but then it may be a good idea to think of ways to expand your network if possible. I have pretty much zero chance to get the level of women through online dating that I have gotten through real life interaction in the past. Not even close.

It's really hard to meet women in "real life".

At work, most people around my age are in long-term relationships, though a few of the men are single.
I'm going to meetups, it's mostly old people though.
I did sign up for cooking classes. I don't expect to meet anybody there. I didn't in my prior cooking classes.
I have no bar game to speak of.

Honestly,y I've done lots of cooking and yoga classes in the past few years and didn't meet anybody. I suppose if I were very good looking I could flirt with them, but otherwise I'd be a "creeper". That's the term some women use for unattractive men who approach them. Women go to yoga class to do yoga, and go to cooking class to cook, that's all, they don't want anything to get in the way of that unless "oh, he's kind of cute !"

I'm trying to set up a life for myself, but honestly I have no expectations about meeting women there. I'm doing this stuff for fun.

I did make a great female friend at a movies meetup club in canberra, but she was ten years older than me and didn't want children. Some sexual tension there. But no possibility of effective romance. "Real life" isn't that efficient. We all went for hot chocolate after the meetup. She said what she liked about me is that I asked other people what they think about the movie (It was the excellent Me Before You starring the delectable Emilia Clarke), rather than just talk about what I think. But either real life means a small number of people.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched La La Land this weekend.

Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling's characters meet "in real life".

They first road rage each other. Then they bump into each other in a bar in a los angeles. Then at a house party where he's playing in the band. Then at a different house party. He's a struggling musician and she's a barrista / struggling actress.

la_la_land_spotlight.jpg

la_la_land-teaser2-screen1.jpg

Great and romantic way to meet someone, but extremely unlikely and ultimately a fantasy.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
mirin' at David's NT level and middle-east-guy low inhibition in the same time

I thought his standards are low but he still turn up his nose from slightly overweight women

tries to kiss a woman on the first date while GL guys like baldhurt or uglies like me scary to leave a basement

applauses

shookwun

Reaction score
When I get a chance I will read this thread and reply to all posts more agressive.

No aces to computer for the next few days

Lold at David, but still alpha none the less. Running that med student jew philosopher game.

Those rejections will make you stroger as time goes by.

Status
Not open for further replies.