Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i read uptight rows f*** ur shoulders up

lol to rick going for a job interview. he did look pretty good in a suit tbf. we havent heard from him in a while. hope hes alright

I feel if you have a good warmup and don't go to heavy they are great to add in.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
egggg.png

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel if you have a good warmup and don't go to heavy they are great to add in.

i think ill just stick to presses. i dont wana get too big anyway. whats your workout plan like exactly, do you go every day?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I tried Jswipe in the hope that Jewish girls might be more open to me and that seems to be the case. There are any number of reasons why that would be. I'm speculating that it's because the other Jewish men in the area are all ugly, that could be it. Another possibility is Fred's genetic compatibility theory, the girl I saw on Monday is half-Moroccan, as am I. Maybe she's open to me because I look like her relatives.

That's definitely what it is. I think all research shows that ethnic minorities struggle hugely to date outside their race.

T

tellersquill

That's definitely what it is. I think all research shows that ethnic minorities struggle hugely to date outside their race.
Pretty much.

Other than white people I only find Spanish/Italian people attractive (its a different ethnicity but they aren't half as dark as mexiacans - more tanned or olive skinned).

I'm not sure if that's genetic or a cultural thing.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much.

Other than white people I only find Spanish/Italian people attractive (its a different ethnicity but they aren't half as dark as mexiacans - more tanned or olive skinned).

For a player and studmuffin like yourself, talking about different kinds of women might be similar to how the rest of us talk about different kinds of wine.

You:
"Italian women are so sensual"
"I've had great sex, while stoned, in the Netherlands"
"Asian women can be crazy, but in a fun way,"

The rest of us:
"Australian sparkling shiraz, hint of blackcurrant"
"Chilean, particularly the cabernet sauvignon and carmenere, exquisite"
"Real champagne comes from France"

In all seriousness ... I've met some beautiful Italian women.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much.

I think it's different for women though. Guys usually seem to be naturally attracted to light skin. Women seem to be more open to darker skin than men. White women appear to have a greater affinity towards black men compared to white men towards black women. However, I have noticed that South and East Asian women who have been raised there usually prefer light skinned males. But in general darker skin doesn't seem to put you as much of a disadvantage as a male than if you were a female. This is all just my experience of course so I may be wrong.

T

tellersquill

For a player and studmuffin like yourself, talking about different kinds of women might be similar to how the rest of us talk about different kinds of wine.

You:
"Italian women are so sensual"
"I've had great sex, while stoned, in the Netherlands"
"Asian women can be crazy, but in a fun way,"

The rest of us:
"Australian sparkling shiraz, hint of blackcurrant"
"Chilean, particularly the cabernet sauvignon and carmenere, exquisite"
"Real champagne comes from France"

In all seriousness ... I've met some beautiful Italian women.
And they are so much more fashionable than our british women:

upload_2017-1-8_21-34-24.png

Side note: I've always disliked the word player as it sounds dishonest. I just see myself as a sexual being who is happy to express it physically

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-8_21-34-14.png
    upload_2017-1-8_21-34-14.png
    514.6 KB · Views: 184
T

tellersquill

I think it's different for women though. Guys usually seem to be naturally attracted to light skin. Women seem to be more open to darker skin than men. White women appear to have a greater affinity towards black men compared to white men towards black women. However, I have noticed that South and East Asian women who have been raised there usually prefer light skinned males. But in general darker skin doesn't seem to put you as much of a disadvantage as a male than if you were a female. This is all just my experience of course so I may be wrong.
I think white women tend to date white men first but there is a great popularity with black men as well.

Black women are seen as least attractive but I think some of that is cultural because the black woman is often seen as aggressive.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just see myself as a sexual being who is happy to express it physically
You should put that on your dating profile. Remove the "just" as it makes the sentence a little weaker.

I'm smiling at the general stereotype that British people are the ugliest in Europe. I don't know if it's true, but it's widely said lol.

T

tellersquill

You should put that on your dating profile. Remove the "just" as it makes the sentence a little weaker.

I'm smiling at the general stereotype that British people are the ugliest in Europe. I don't know if it's true, but it's widely said lol.
British people are pretty ugly. From my experience though it is often Polish, Lithuanian, and Estonian men that are least attractive (to generalise), And yet for some reason the women are really pretty.

Example:
upload_2017-1-8_21-46-33.png

upload_2017-1-8_21-46-56.png

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much.

What? I remember reading you wanted mexican some days italian others. (or something in that order)
Are you telling me you would not want your 8 inch donger inside this jungle bunny?
PCdbG9o.jpg

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think white women tend to date white men first but there is a great popularity with black men as well.

Black women are seen as least attractive but I think some of that is cultural because the black woman is often seen as aggressive.

I think there is a strong genetic element to it. Indians are considered pretty nerdy but that never stopped me from attracting good looking females in college. I really don't think these cultural biases and assumptions last very long if they find you good looking. If white men really found black women as attractive as they find white or asian women, I think you will be seeing just as much popularity of black women among white men as you see of black men among white women.

T

tellersquill

What? I remember reading you wanted mexican some days italian others. (or something in that order)
Are you telling me you would not want your 8 inch donger inside this jungle bunny?
PCdbG9o.jpg
I would but I don't find her that attractive. I can tell she is pretty in theory but she doesn't really do it for me.

(odd how you remember my dick reference!!)

T

tellersquill

I think there is a strong genetic element to it. Indians are considered pretty nerdy but that never stopped me from attracting good looking females in college. I really don't think these cultural biases and assumptions last very long if they find you good looking. If white men really found black women as attractive as they find white or asian women, I think you will be seeing just as much popularity of black women among white men as you see of black men among white women.
depends if they look like this:
upload_2017-1-8_21-49-47.png

or this:

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-8_21-50-29.png
    upload_2017-1-8_21-50-29.png
    350.8 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.