Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your definition of a social outcast?

I don't really know. I guess I just avoid people as much as possible due to the fear of being rejected on friendships/relationships. I don't put myself out there at all.. I just try and avoid as much as possible. I don't know why I am this way, but I just am.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm open to being non-religious.

I tried Jswipe in the hope that Jewish girls might be more open to me and that seems to be the case. There are any number of reasons why that would be. I'm speculating that it's because the other Jewish men in the area are all ugly, that could be it. Another possibility is Fred's genetic compatibility theory, the girl I saw on Monday is half-Moroccan, as am I. Maybe she's open to me because I look like her relatives.
Are you in an area with alot of Jews?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't really know. I guess I just avoid people as much as possible due to the fear of being rejected on friendships/relationships. I don't put myself out there at all.. I just try and avoid as much as possible. I don't know why I am this way, but I just am.
Is your hair loss the only thing you don't like about yourself?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss, my alien head, skin color (very fair) are the top of the list.
Have you tried beta carotene? I have very fair skin aswell, I've been on beta carotene for like a year, and I must say it hasn't had a noticable effect for me. Ordered astaxanthin yesterday, hopefully that has some effect. If that doesn't work either I'm going to try melanotan 2.
Skin color should be the easiest fix out of your problems.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried beta carotene? I have very fair skin aswell, I've been on beta carotene for like a year, and I must say it hasn't had a noticable effect for me. Ordered astaxanthin yesterday, hopefully that has some effect. If that doesn't work either I'm going to try melanotan 2.
Skin color should be the easiest fix out of your problems.

I'm actually interested in MT-2. Do you know anything about it? Does it just come in a vial and you just inject the proper dosage? Or do you have to mix it yourself? I usually go tanning in the spring but I have to use the beds at least 4 times a week to maintain my color.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
having an alien is brutal man, but if could be worse, you could look like this guy

eggg.jpg

if i saw him at night in dim light i would for sure think he was an alien

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss, my alien head, skin color (very fair) are the top of the list.

Fair skin can be changed with tanning and melanotan 2 if you want, research it.

Hair loss can be fixed too, depending on your situation. Hard to judge from your pictures.

Regarding your anxiety. You need to get out there. You can't escape like that. Slowly start exposing yourself to your fears.

If you need a little help for this in the beginning I recommend Phenibut. It's a supplement, but potent anti-anxiety. Perhaps it will help you. Don't use more than 2 days a week though, don't use more than that!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair skin can be changed with tanning and melanotan 2 if you want, research it.

Hair loss can be fixed too, depending on your situation. Hard to judge from your pictures.

Regarding your anxiety. You need to get out there. You can't escape like that. Slowly start exposing yourself to your fears.

If you need a little help for this in the beginning I recommend Phenibut. It's a supplement, but potent anti-anxiety. Perhaps it will help you. Don't use more than 2 days a week though, don't use more than that!

i tried valium once

holy sh*t does that chill u the f*** out

no anxiety whatsoever

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Are you still in good shape like your photos? If so, at 6 foot 2, you still should be fine. I was bullied alot growing up so I know what it is like to have low self esteem. Rejection is a fear so many people have. I totally understand you better than you think if you are legit. I missed out on alot in life because I thought I was a social outcast myself. Hope you get the help you need so you won't live your life full of regrets. You are still young so you have plenty of time to change.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you still in good shape like your photos? If so, at 6 foot 2, you still should be fine. I was bullied alot growing up so I know what it is like to have low self esteem. Rejection is a fear so many people have. I totally understand you better than you think if you are legit. I missed out on alot in life because I thought I was a social outcast myself. Hope you get the help you need so you won't live your life full of regrets. You are still young so you have plenty of time to change.

I'm currently sitting here

http://i.imgur.com/7rhcG1q.jpg

I'm not as lean like my previous pics because I'm back to bulking through the winter. I'll start cutting in march.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm currently sitting here

http://i.imgur.com/7rhcG1q.jpg

I'm not as lean like my previous pics because I'm back to bulking through the winter. I'll start cutting in march.
I am a foodie so I get close to getting cut but I blow it all the time on weekends. What do you eat to get cut?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
epitome of gymceling ITT right now

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a foodie so I get close to getting cut but I blow it all the time on weekends. What do you eat to get cut?

When I cut my diet is very bland but I find it easier due to time crunch. Here's a basic idea of what I'm eating to get lean.

Breakfast I'll have one cup of plain oats and a banana.

Snack- two scoops of ON gold standard whey isolate and a can of tuna.

Lunch is usually fish like tilipia.

Snack will be natural plain Greek yogurt.

Dinner is usually coconut chicken and asparagus. If you go on YouTube and type in mike dolce you can get the recipe for the chicken. I stay away from sugar/sweeteners and keep my carbs around 100g a day.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats your workout plan? those shoulders are huge

btw how did you get that photo of rick in a suit?

I deadlift.. a lot. It's my facorite exercise.. mainly all I do for back is deadlifts, pull-ups and rows..

http://imgur.com/a/q0ImK

Shoulders are built from presses, but I noticed lateral raises give good roundness.. upright rows are great too from my experience.

I found the pic of rick from his job interview thread.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I deadlift.. a lot. It's my facorite exercise.. mainly all I do for back is deadlifts, pull-ups and rows..

http://imgur.com/a/q0ImK

Shoulders are built from presses, but I noticed lateral raises give good roundness.. upright rows are great too from my experience.

I found the pic of rick from his job interview thread.

i read uptight rows f*** ur shoulders up

lol to rick going for a job interview. he did look pretty good in a suit tbf. we havent heard from him in a while. hope hes alright

Status
Not open for further replies.