Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair blues and house, I appreciate and respect your opionions, but I must tell you I just don't see it.

Matches mean nothing at all, it only looked like I had a lot of matches because I posted them all at once. 60% of those matches we did not speak. A few went NC on me after I replied when they said Hi to me. David must have some attraction to him because he also too had women willing to meet throughout the progress of this thread.

Actually when you think about it, he's had more success than I in the fact he actually went out on dates.

i say this with kindness

the brain is powerful

and you are having self esteem issues that have nothing to do with your looks based in reality.

we are a hard bunch here--i mean you can take our word for it.

EL and CFL are probably our two most high standards of looks and beauty and both gave you a thumbs up on looks.

this is the illness of the mind depression anxiety and body dysmorphia screwing with your perception of yourself.

its like women who are anorexic think they are fat.

you are good looking very good looking yet thing you are average or unattractive or not good enough

you posted about your Father and the way you grew up competitive...what did he tell you you are not good enough.

you MUST go to therapy.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats good news. transplants are realistic for you then. and why didnt you get on meds?

He wants to be a fighter, I'm not sure if finasteride is a good bet for him. It will reduce his aggression.

@macaronaroni has posted about this, he's less aggressive since being on finasteride.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Cope probably rated him 4.5
I don't know who used to watch Nip/Tuck but here goes. Baldhurts, tell me what you don't like about yourself. And we already know about your hair situation so leave that one out.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats good news. transplants are realistic for you then. and why didnt you get on meds?

I didn't care. Iv always had a buzz cut/0 guard pretty much since 18. I didn't start caring until I started trading lookism and hair loss talk. Now I really care. Guzam said balding/bald men will be unemployable in the near future.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have hair like Andrew Lincoln. Just a f*****g pain in the *** to grow it.

and he is still good looking with his hairline

Unknown-2.jpeg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't care. Iv always had a buzz cut/0 guard pretty much since 18. I didn't start caring until I started trading lookism and hair loss talk. Now I really care. Guzam said balding/bald men will be unemployable in the near future.

yeah and Guzman also referred to Native American people as 'useless savages'

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He wants to be a fighter, I'm not sure if finasteride is a good bet for him. It will reduce his aggression.

@macaronaroni has posted about this, he's less aggressive since being on finasteride.
you really think it will reduce his aggression? this hair transplant doctor mentions his athletic patients not complaining about it https://baldingblog.com/2012/04/27/...-dht-plays-a-role-in-strength-and-aggression/

sh*t nvm i just looked up it can be used to mask performance enhancing drugs so i'm not even sure if he would be allowed to use it if he is part of a league or something

EDIT: that was a while ago, its not banned in sports anymore sorry

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
A stud who falls down a few notches and becomes average is not the same as someone who is born ugly and remains a virgin well into adulthood. At least the stud has his youth where they can slay until their heart is content and drench their dicks into an abundant field of pink tacos. The incel, the awkward, the bumbling, the down beaten, and down trodden will never know of these pleasures. They will forever be on the side lines, living as wall flowers, while the mighty slay women like Rebel Wilson slays cake.

Something normies/non-incels have is experience. Confidence (zing) is largely gained from experience. From being there before and knowing you can do it. Hairloss is a horrible experience for anyone but I truly feel for genuine incels who were already ugly to begin with and then got hit with balding. I don't even pretend to know what it's like, so it triggers me when some 6/7 member acts like they're in the same boat as a 3/4 getting hit by balding. Some of these people have never experienced being truly confident in themselves, happy, at peace with the world. For most of us here a large portion of our wellbeing is derived from what we see in the mirror. That dictates what kind of person we'll be and what kind of life we lead.

Broken record but - your face is everything. If I didn't know I had an above average face then balding would've f*****g destroyed me. It's the main thing that's kept me going. The belief that I can get back on that fullhead horse and ride off into the sunset. £5k-£10k and it's sorted for anyone in a similar position. A transplant isn't an option for me yet but f*****g lol @ those with no other major flaws who let hairloss consume them when it is an option.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yes, BH looks like him.

shookwun

Reaction score
Can you imagine what my world is like having approach anxiety?

Even today, so many women staring at me, and holding eye contact. Lot's of smiles, and that over all creeper stare most women suffer from. All while I am training, catching each others eyes between sets.

Training near me, exerting attention to me while leaving there *** in a primal position. Face down, *** up in doggy after set of hamstring kick back, and curls.

Can you imagine? it's gotten to the point where I get off, and am content an happy from simple acknowledgment of my existence. It leaves me hope, and satisfaction knowing that I am relevant.

A dopamine high from having women stare, gaze, and keep there eyes on you.

Even better when you talk to other women, and you notice them staring towards your direction

Life of the black cap.

Black cap stories #0052

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you imagine what my world is like having approach anxiety?

Even today, so many women stare at me, and hold eye contact. Lot's of smiles, and over all that creeper staring while I am training. catching each others eyes.

Training near me, exerting attention to me while leaving there *** in the air or doggy up after a set of hamstring kick back, and curls.

Can you image? it's gotten to the point where I get off, and am content an happy from simple acknowledgment of my exsistant. It leaves me hope, and satisfaction knowing that I am relevant.

A dopamine high from having women stare, gaze, and keep there eyes on you.

Even better when you talk to other women, and you notice them staring towards your direction

Life of the black cap.

Black cap stories #0052

-copeforloss approved

Status
Not open for further replies.