Reaction score
OMG i found these two pics randomly when i looked at pics of Ed Harris

its Alec baldwin and Bruce wills HS year book

never in a million years would have recognized them...so weird

images-2.jpeg
alec-baldwin-senior-photo.png

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Can you imagine what my world is like having approach anxiety?

Even today, so many women stare at me, and hold eye contact. Lot's of smiles, and over all that creeper staring while I am training. catching each others eyes.

Training near me, exerting attention to me while leaving there *** in the air or doggy up after a set of hamstring kick back, and curls.

Can you image? it's gotten to the point where I get off, and am content an happy from simple acknowledgment of my exsistant. It leaves me hope, and satisfaction knowing that I am relevant.

A dopamine high from having women stare, gaze, and keep there eyes on you.

Even better when you talk to other women, and you notice them staring towards your direction

Life of the black cap.

Black cap stories #0052

Shook, I remember those glorious days too. And in those days, no black cap for me. However, all I had to do was look at "buffed chad" near by and my self esteem shattered. I would think I need to take steroids but my "goody two shoes" brain said that stuff is illegal and dangerous. And it makes your pee pee shrink. Just stick to your high protein shakes and keep working harder. Yet that day never came where I got that fitness model body I always wanted with my ectomorphic frame. Did not have the discipline enough and did not know chocolate fudge pop tarts and chocolate milk was not a very good idea at the time.

shookwun

Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you imagine what my world is like having approach anxiety?

Even today, so many women staring at me, and holding eye contact. Lot's of smiles, and that over all creeper stare most women suffer from. All while I am training, catching each others eyes between sets.

Training near me, exerting attention to me while leaving there *** in a primal position. Face down, *** up in doggy after set of hamstring kick back, and curls.

Can you imagine? it's gotten to the point where I get off, and am content an happy from simple acknowledgment of my existence. It leaves me hope, and satisfaction knowing that I am relevant.

A dopamine high from having women stare, gaze, and keep there eyes on you.

Even better when you talk to other women, and you notice them staring towards your direction

Life of the black cap.

Black cap stories #0052

I'm not sure what point you're making Shookbrah

shookwun

Reaction score
Two 50 year old alpha slayers even if they weren't famous. Serious tbh..
Those dudes swim in pussy. they got that look.

Could even score some young twenty year olds with daddy issues.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like

Tom Hardy
Viggo Mortensen (younger he's looking a bit worn sorry to say)
Ewan McGregor always young and old
Matt Dillon since i am 8 i think i had a crush on him Little Darlins..and he still looks awesome

I cant think of many others to be honest i am not someone who really 'crushes' on celebs.

shookwun

Reaction score
I'm not sure what point you're making Shookbrah
I am so tired of having anxiety, it's ruining my f*****g life.

when I feel bad i try to avoid people that I other wise talk to. Get nervous around people for no reason, and my brain over analyzes simple situations. I always the think the worst of situations for no reason, and think I am in trouble.

I pretend I dont care about women when inf act it's killing me on the inside. Women lose interest in me because they think I dont care.

When In reality I want them, but I can't be with them because I am cognitively fucked in my head.

It's bullshit, I see average, and ugly guys landing babes all the time because they are not living behind anxiety, and depression like I do.

Looking forward to seeing a psychiatrist soon.

I don't even hang out with anyone, and when people come back into my life I dont have the energy to see them. I play video games all day, work out, and focus on my career.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like JDM great actor.

he is a good actor

And i he were a plumber he would not be getting 19 year old hottie

this is a fantasy men think

he's famous rich so and good looking so yes JDM can bang hot 19 year old

a man who looks like him broke he's not banging 19 year old

shookwun

Reaction score
Ian Somerhalder probably has an easy time getting girls:

scream2010ian3.jpg
Best genetics.

this guy has ever single slayer feature. Masculine, and low set eyes/brows

Slayer jaw, and chin.

I can't get over how insane tier his eyes are.

Status
Not open for further replies.