Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How cute!!!! ;)
Great idea man,and I agree with you.
Hot damn, is that you in your avatar?

u r h0t :)

D. did you ever consider more oval glasses?

Mine are like this:
https://mykita.com/en/prescription-...sto-product-detail-recommended-bottom-optical

It is more Harry Potter like. I think it might suits you.
I just want laser eye surgery. Last time I went they said they don't operate on people who have amblyopia (lazy eye), so I got discouraged.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i only could find a 700x700 pic of that wine david

reine-pedauque-nuits-saint-georges-rouge-2008.jpg

and pasbrilliante you were the asian girl right? who talked of going to that jazz concert on your thread?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Baldhurts, get a job where you have to interact with people, that will cure your anxiety.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Photo response from when I was watching the video.

Thanks for the nice message. I spent a lot of time posting this week, I'm glad some appreciate it.

[I look worse on cell phones for some reason, it narrows my face I'm not sure why.]

Wear contact lenses. Don't smile so wide when you're taking pictures.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldhurt bro are you on propecia?
If you re hair are curly,maybe shaved head is your best look, your hairline is really fine.
You should really work on your anxiety because you,ve got no look problem. This is insane Man. You are ruining your life for no reason.

zircon

My Regimen
Reaction score
lmfao oh god. 11/10 that doesnt wanna settle for a human right?

i mean he is doing very very well already, he has a frikkin' PhD, you must be talking about romantically right?

at least his problems dont keep him from even supporting himself like with me lol
I'm talking about his romantic chances, yes.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lmfao oh god. 11/10 that doesnt wanna settle for a human right?

i mean he is doing very very well already, he has a frikkin' PhD, you must be talking about romantically right?

at least his problems dont keep him from even supporting himself like with me lol

I am not doing that well.

I'm lonely, in bad health, with an uncertain professional future. I have multiple injuries, a broken dick, a crazy mother, etc etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.