Things to improve in your apprence

cuebald

Reaction score
I have lots of friends but it doesn't help get girls. Why would it? all it means is that even more women pass me up for one of my NW1 friends.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The idea of getting someone to find you attractive because your popular is such a wrong reason. Do you want a woman only to consider you because her reasoning is " Well, he has alot of friends so he can't be that bad." :shakehead:

s.a.f

Reaction score
dudemon said:
FWIW, I guess its time for me to chime in here. :jackit:

IMO, there are only TWO reasons a woman likes a guy who has lots of friends:

1) She is insecure about herself, and wishes to feel "popular" by dating a guy with a lot of friends, or

2) She is more interested in the FRIENDS and not so much the guy whose friends they are... because she intends on SLEEPING with them, and not the guy she is dating. He is merely a "stepping stone" ...(remember the old Monkees song, "I'm not your stepping stone"?)

No its clearly that if someone is popular with other people then they must have a good personality, which whatever you may think IS important.

Technical

Reaction score
If you seek shallow women, they'll judge you for shallow reasons.

Similarly, if you seek women shallowly, they'll be shallow.

You deserve every bit of criticism and disgust from these women that you have coming to you. It's really not hard. Keep healthy skin, dress well, maintain hygiene and workout. That's it, that's all appearance really is. After that you can't do anything with it, so there is no point in focusing on it. Instead focus on the things that will actually make you happy, like a passion in your work and making yourself a better person.

Relationships may start for superficial reasons but they end for deeper ones, and the smart ones figure that out earlier.

B

Beingbaldsucks

uncomfortable man said:
Having a ton of friends is a pain in the ***. Too much maintenance for me.
It creates status and make people to want to get close to you, including girls

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
Technical said:
Keep healthy skin, dress well, maintain hygiene and workout. That's it, that's all appearance really is.

its disheartening to do all those things and still look like ***.
to be 21 and know there is absolutely nothing you can do to look good doesn't create the best feeling.

B

Beingbaldsucks

antman said:
Technical said:
Keep healthy skin, dress well, maintain hygiene and workout. That's it, that's all appearance really is.

its disheartening to do all those things and still look like ***.
to be 21 and know there is absolutely nothing you can do to look good doesn't create the best feeling.
Agree. That kind of thing is a disaster

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Technical said:
If you seek shallow women, they'll judge you for shallow reasons.

Similarly, if you seek women shallowly, they'll be shallow.
That may hold true but the problem is that even plenty of "average" girls you wouldn't pin for being shallow still wouldn't date a bald guy even if he followed all v things below.

Technical said:
You deserve every bit of criticism and disgust from these women that you have coming to you. It's really not hard. Keep healthy skin, dress well, maintain hygiene and workout. That's it, that's all appearance really is. After that you can't do anything with it, so there is no point in focusing on it. Instead focus on the things that will actually make you happy, like a passion in your work and making yourself a better person./quote]

Technical

Reaction score
Lmao. I think you should substitute "bald men" with "me."

You're a sorry bunch. I've seen plenty of bald men with women, and plenty bald men with attractive women.

Also if you're that ugly that even with staying fit etc. and you still look awful, then hair isn't what's holding you back. You just got a shitty genetics card.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Exodus :)

from what i have observed; women want to be with men who are charming and confident. both of these traits can be superficial.

why is technical on the 'impact of hair loss section'?

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Didnt antman used have a pic of himself on his avatar? Didnt look bad at all from what I remember.

I wouldnt worry exodus, Ill be honest Im not a fan of your ranking women out of 10 but for the purposes of explaining what I think ill use it. First lookswise your definately way above a 3/10. The honest truth is when it comes to dating, people seem to find a level, there is no rule saying you have to go with someone you find unattractive. Using your system, a 2-3-4/10 man is going to find that 3/10 woman sexy and vice versa. Im pretty sure that none of us on here are '10/10' so long as your not striving only for the top then you will generally be alright. Having said that I have been fortunate enough in my life to end up with a few 8's and 9's, simply by being confident enough to try it on, one lesson ive learned in life is if you dont buy the ticket, you dont win the lottery!

With a lot of attractive women, so long as you are average or above looking and are very confident and can make them laugh, they will like you. Confidence is like a muscle, if you dont work it out it will be skinny and puny but if you keep working it out you can get big enough muscles that women will dig it. Thats not to say you wont be up against other guys who are naturally bulkier but you can give yourself enough muscle to compete and then work on other attributes so to speak. Honestly out of all my mates there is one guy who cleans up, he wouldnt mind me saying he is short, tubby, has an unskilled job, crooked teeth, huge misshapen nose, i also happen to know from him and the women hes been with he has a very small dick! My group includes a couple of tall and very decent looking guys and I can tell you, this little fella is the one who cleans up every single time, hes so charismatic that women just love him and they always go back for more. When I first met him he was so shy, he was frankly useless with them, but hanging out with a few of us over time, we created a monster. My point is you can start work on it anytime. Your raw materials are not what are stopping you in my opinion, i mean that very sincerely but you can choose to ignore me if you want!

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
my last avatar was me; this is how i look. and
i'm not held back by hair loss.

Baldilox

Reaction score
antman said:
my last avatar was me; this is how i look. and
i'm not held back by hair loss.

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4626 ... 205335.jpg

You actually pull that off man, not disimilar to how Jude Law pulls off his recessions (and you aren't as thin or as receded as him).

You're thin built, and don't have a large, ovular face by any stretch of the imagination.

Put you're hair on a guy -- who may even be in good shape -- but has a larger build and cranial features, and he could be fucked.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats the pussiest comeback of all time! MAN UP DUDE! If your being totally honest with yourself do you really think the way you are looking at things is giving you the best chance of getting ahead? If you imagine that these guys are your competitors what would Sun Tzu say about how to beat them? Hed say to give yourself the maximum opportunity to overcome your adversaries, he definately would not say to pussy around and roll over and meh meh meh about how unfair life is!

Oh and Youre above a 5 man, you got a lot of good materials to be working with.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
scratch my belly

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HAHA UM!!

Here goes, roll over Exodus!

Ive only seen a couple of pics of you, in that one where you had your hair buzzed you looked a lot better.Look at it this way, as far as i can remember you have tidy features no glaring issues, you got great skin tone, there isnt actually anything wrong with your appearence. On that basis, you have a foundation of at least 6/10 and then its a case of building yourself up. I dont know what your conditioning is like but if you get a little cut that would help, and then if you get dressed sharp and work on your confidence with women then your a comfortable 7. If you develop your career too and really get your sh*t together then you can expect to score with 8s. If you dont do these things then you are gonna average out at around 6 id say.

Im rating you the way a woman would here, Things like confidence and a good career will take your ranking up. Also the 10/10 scale is the real world one, not the Johnny Depp is 10 and we work down scale, that world is total fantasy and frankly if hes a 10, with his millions etc then none of us are even a 1.

Thats the last time im doing the ranking thing, its silly! I just wanted to show you in a way you can relate to that I genuinely think its there is nothing wrong with your appearence, but there is something wrong with the way your looking at things and that is whats holding you back, your not even giving yourself the chance to succeed.

seb

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
HAHA UM!!

Here goes, roll over Exodus!

Ive only seen a couple of pics of you, in that one where you had your hair buzzed you looked a lot better.Look at it this way, as far as i can remember you have tidy features no glaring issues, you got great skin tone, there isnt actually anything wrong with your appearence. On that basis, you have a foundation of at least 6/10 and then its a case of building yourself up. I dont know what your conditioning is like but if you get a little cut that would help, and then if you get dressed sharp and work on your confidence with women then your a comfortable 7. If you develop your career too and really get your sh*t together then you can expect to score with 8s. If you dont do these things then you are gonna average out at around 6 id say.

Im rating you the way a woman would here, Things like confidence and a good career will take your ranking up. Also the 10/10 scale is the real world one, not the Johnny Depp is 10 and we work down scale, that world is total fantasy and frankly if hes a 10, with his millions etc then none of us are even a 1.

Thats the last time im doing the ranking thing, its silly! I just wanted to show you in a way you can relate to that I genuinely think its there is nothing wrong with your appearence, but there is something wrong with the way your looking at things and that is whats holding you back, your not even giving yourself the chance to succeed.

When he is fully bald what "rating"will he be then...I am damn sure less than the "5" you have given him.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Personally I dont feel qualified to judge on how it effects you within society, you are the one whose experienced it, you tell me how you think it will effect him?