Things to improve in your apprence

seb

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Personally I dont feel qualified to judge on how it effects you within society, you are the one whose experienced it, you tell me how you think it will effect him?

The affects baldness will have upon Exodus will be different,compared to myself.
He is darker skinned,this can offset the harshness of baldness a touch.He is also small in statue,thus no-one will test him,percieve him as a recist,thug,doormen,an intimidating presence,that will NEVER get a job,girlfriend etc,a monster too cross the road and avoid,lest they be robbed/beaten up by this terrible,bald man.
The main impact will be society underclassing him as a bibble,a no-mark,someone too take no notice of...basically underrating his whole-being.Women wise,I can't really comment as his culture is different to the western world.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seb, I want to give you a cuddle!. If I were a woman I would be aroused by your steadfastly dostoyevskien nature!

seb

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Seb, I want to give you a cuddle!. If I were a woman I would be aroused by your steadfastly dostoyevskien nature!

Yeah,is that how you feel,come here then,I will give you a hug,a f**kin bear hug! :) :)

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HAHA yeah man You could be my burly protecter! Hug me until the light extinguishes into eternal nothingness. Im not kidding, if i was a chick, that would be how you would get me off!

seb

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
HAHA yeah man You could be my burly protecter! Hug me until the light extinguishes into eternal nothingness. Im not kidding, if i was a chick, that would be how you would get me off!

Perhaps you ARE a chick,nobody really knows...it is fast becoming one of the great mysteries of this magnificent forum.

seb

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Trust me if I was id be all over you, I wouldnt leave no doubt sugar!
Yeah,I have an abundance of women chasing me.....I owe them money.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sounds dodgy...!

I think your hanging out with the wrong people, I know plenty of girls who dig misanthropy, particularly if it comes from someone whose looks are not neccesarily conventional modern day Hollywood romantic lead aesthetics.

Granted, most people you meet are keeping up with the joneses, but plenty of girls are after something a little more leftfield and your as leftfield as it gets bud!

seb

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Sounds dodgy...!

I think your hanging out with the wrong people, I know plenty of girls who dig misanthropy, particularly if it comes from someone whose looks are not neccesarily conventional modern day Hollywood romantic lead aesthetics.

Granted, most people you meet are keeping up with the joneses, but plenty of girls are after something a little more leftfield and your as leftfield as it gets bud!

It is hard too find complex,thought-provoking homo-sapiens in todays,quick-buck,gadget driven,fantasy world we inhabit.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im on your side with that one, but they are there, and connections with these people make it all seem worthwhile

berserker69

Reaction score
The premise behind this thread is good, but man, so many of you seem to be singing form the same conservative, plain and yeah, conformist songsheet...

Different looks suit different guys and attract different girls. By all means work with your best features/downplay those you like less, but at the end of the day you need your personality to match your image. And maybe by daring to be a bit bolder in your appearance might encourage some confidence and self belief, and that is what really attracts ANYONE to you.

We don't all look like models and we shouldn't even want to. Project your own good looks, rewrite the rule book on what is sexy. Be an individual, interesting person who seems to love life and doesn't try to fit in, that looks good in itself.

Create your own style....

brsrkr69

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
fact is 98% of the time we fail to make baldness "fit" our style unless we are big and look liek the people that woudl be bald.

alot of the time we just dont, it's over for us.

seb

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
fact is 98% of the time we fail to make baldness "fit" our style unless we are big and look liek the people that woudl be bald.

alot of the time we just dont, it's over for us.

Add another 1.9%.

berserker69

Reaction score
Yeah, I think I see that as a possible reality but am gonna try f*ckin hard to live in ignorance/denial and maybe I'll feel confident enough to have such good game that it overcomes how ugly I actually look.....

brsrkr69

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You can't be too flashy without wearing fancy suits and young clothes clash with an nw5 like nothing else on earth. People will look at you like "what is he thinking, he can't pull that off". Your under so much scrutiny when your bald that your best bet is to keep it simple and wear understated clothes. Lots of blacks and earth tones.

prometheus

Reaction score
Berserker I like the way you think & totally agree with your last 2 posts. I will try to be the same.

seb

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
You can't be too flashy without wearing fancy suits and young clothes clash with an nw5 like nothing else on earth. People will look at you like "what is he thinking, he can't pull that off". Your under so much scrutiny when your bald that your best bet is to keep it simple and wear understated clothes. Lots of blacks and earth tones.

I wear black on the outside,because this is how I feel on the inside. :)

slipy

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:

so i guess i should forget about bullshit like sk8 shoes, t shirts and hooded jackets since that's something a kid would wear. i suppose i should adopt this style:

01068774.detail.a.jpg

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
uncomfortable man said:

so i guess i should forget about bullshit like sk8 shoes, t shirts and hooded jackets since that's something a kid would wear. i suppose i should adopt this style:

01068774.detail.a.jpg

Least the guy has hair....