The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pardon the newbie question, but I've heard CB is supposed to have the AA effect only locally in the follicles and not systemically, is that right? Is there any research confirming this?

How hard would it be to transition from RU to CB?

Would this increase risk of up regulation? Shedding? Finasteride isn’t working and I’m just not sure I can pull the topical Dutasteride trigger while still planning a family. Granted RU my be a far bigger ‘risk’ but the loss/decline of fertility on Finasteride and Dutasteride is well documented.

Beg your pardon? Is this true? Can you link to research?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How hard would it be to transition from RU to CB?

Would this increase risk of up regulation? Shedding? Finasteride isn’t working and I’m just not sure I can pull the topical Dutasteride trigger while still planning a family. Granted RU my be a far bigger ‘risk’ but the loss/decline of fertility on Finasteride and Dutasteride is well documented.

I am by no means a medical test case, but I have three, healthy, little mouths to feed. I had zero issues with fertility. That said, after years of use with finasteride, I also have PFS badly. Have suffered for the last two years. But, was on finasteride, minoxidil, and RU while all three were born. Zero issues.

Last edited:

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s great to know. This was from two different urologists. They didn’t say it would kill fertility but said it can reduce speed volume and quality. The conversation came as I was experiencing ball ache and very water semen after trying Propecia for the second time.

My guess is that for some it is no issue the same way some get sides and some don’t. I got sides and it hasn’t helped slow my hairloss so I’m looking for other options.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe mesotherapy with CB would be more effective, although I don't know if it would involve risks of side effects.

Has anyone tried the Chinese cb for acne? It would be a good way to know if it really is effective.

James Oliver

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got quite a bad 'crash' of symptoms from just topical saw palmetto. 3x 1ml dosages, gave me head aches so i stopped... 3 days later dick felt numb and eye sight went weird for a bit. 3 days later im fine. Does CB0301 have the potential to really be the no sexual side inducing drug? Minoxidil has even led to some sexual problems for people, lots of reports on propeciahelp forum.

irao33

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues ordering CB lately from Wuhan/Alibaba or Kane? Are there any risks given the virus?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is anyone having success ordering CB ? I guess they all died? worrysome.

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same question. Send an e-mail to Kane shop. Anyone who succeed tot order?
I just put in an order for RU. They took my money and said my order is being processed...let's see if I get my product.

I would have definitely ordered some CB with it, since I think supply chains for all of this is going to be cut off if it's not already. I've been on TRT 3 weeks now, using 50mg/RU per night, and added in 0.25mg finasteride (tried it 2 days only), but even with the TRT, it still f*****g wiped out all my energy. Idk why, I guess maybe my 5ar is just so burned out from the past attempts to handle the medication that I have an extreme reaction to even a tiny one-time dosage.

Anyways, I was thinking maybe I could do a routine of RU at night and CB in the mornings....(even if I could afford high doses of CB to do that exclusively, there's no point, when that supply chain is likely to be cut off, unless one wants to gamble $3,000 USD on a single CB shipment now when Kane isn't returning emails reportedly), but until people report successful CB purchases, I'm not going to make that gamble.

When I ordered CB in the past it came from China (don't remember where in China, if it was Wuhan, or if it ever said), whereas my order for RU came from the UK. So here's hoping I get some stable, non-expired, and non-infected product from the UK.

On that note, even if Kane's shop still has the ability to ship you CB from China, then you have to worry if US Customs will be more efficient in stopping it than they were pre-COVID19 (honestly, who f*****g knows?).

So, hopefully I get my 20g of RU. That plus my current reserves should last me a good year and a half at 50mg/day if COVID19 doesn't kill me before then.

If anyone has had a successful transaction with Kane's shop in the past month, please advise for which product, and from which country it shipped.

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are acting irrationally. I got CB from China 2 weeks ago.
Not really, considering many users have said they haven’t gotten responses from Kane, and I thought I heard Kane may be based out of Wuhan (I could be wrong about that), but thanks for the info.