The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Hugh mellor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone actually have any personal long term results from cb? All I ever see is people who are 3 months in saying it's great and then nothing. Not sure if people just stop coming on here if something is working for them but can anyone just confirm long term efficacy of cb?

jd_uk

Reaction score
Does anyone actually have any personal long term results from cb? All I ever see is people who are 3 months in saying it's great and then nothing. Not sure if people just stop coming on here if something is working for them but can anyone just confirm long term efficacy of cb?

This ^^

Also..realistically, for those who do manage to ship CB in...how much does a year supply of it cost?

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
This ^^

Also..realistically, for those who do manage to ship CB in...how much does a year supply of it cost?
Depends the dosage. As mentioned previously in thread, the best results in the trial were 7.5% twice a day. At 1ml each time, that’s very expensive so most people are skimping on the dosage, and it’s too weak of an anti androgen to do that. Duterino said in one post that the trial has 3ml per administration but I haven’t seen anyone else say that. If that’s true, 6ml/day of 7.5% would be extremely expensive.

A little is better than nothing, but I think it’s about $2,400/year for 2ml/day 7.5%. That’s why a lot of people use RU. CB has a better safety profile though. I’ll consider switching to CB once I see that Corona isn’t disrupting reliability of shipment of quality product.

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: my RU has a tracking number now coming from the UK, so at least it appears Kanes is still shipping that.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: my RU has a tracking number now coming from the UK, so at least it appears Kanes is still shipping that.

Of course it is. t's business as usual. Move along nothing to see. People die of the flu every year. The state of emergency is a great thing if you are Costco Amazon and Walmart but the rest of us have to continue living and dealing with hair loss.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends the dosage. As mentioned previously in thread, the best results in the trial were 7.5% twice a day. At 1ml each time, that’s very expensive so most people are skimping on the dosage, and it’s too weak of an anti androgen to do that. Duterino said in one post that the trial has 3ml per administration but I haven’t seen anyone else say that. If that’s true, 6ml/day of 7.5% would be extremely expensive.

A little is better than nothing, but I think it’s about $2,400/year for 2ml/day 7.5%. That’s why a lot of people use RU. CB has a better safety profile though. I’ll consider switching to CB once I see that Corona isn’t disrupting reliability of shipment of quality product.

I don't think a little is better than nothing. Nothing is nothing. You won't get any results if you are cutting corners. It's like adding talc to cocaine. You need to stick with the 3ml at 7..5% twice daily or buy RU which is way cheaper but has some sides.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yearly cost of CB:

7.5% of 1ml is 75mg

75g*6ml/day (2x 3ml am & pm) = 450mg

450mg * 365 days = 164.250g

Kane sells CB at a discount price for 10g = $600 + $92 for overseas and fees. That's $692.

So; 1g cost you ~$69.2 and 164.250g for a yearly dosage of CB isTotal = $11,366.1

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
+1000

when the hell is sh*t officially coming out?!

A couple of years from now at best. And if it goes the same way as RU, it will be working for 6 months then back to baseline in 12 months when it wears off and receptors catch up. And because it's less effective than RU, I wouldn't hold my breath for it.

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think a little is better than nothing. Nothing is nothing. You won't get any results if you are cutting corners. It's like adding talc to cocaine. You need to stick with the 3ml at 7..5% twice daily or buy RU which is way cheaper but has some sides.

Can you site where in the literature it says they used 3ml in the trials? I’ve heard it mentioned here, but couldn’t find in the source.

I actually agree with you to a large degree, at least as a long term treatment. However, I think theoretically a tiny impact could make some difference until the day we can get the full amount from an official source for less than $11,000/year—assuming that was ~a year away and assuming this actually turns out to be an efficacious long term treatment, which I understand we might not have great reason to be optimistic of.

Hugh mellor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do some people say that androgen receptors up regulate with cb, so after a while you revert back to baseline. But with ru58841 they dont and people have got long term results? From what I read they work in exactly the same way. Dont really get why one would lead to more sensitive receptor and the other not.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do some people say that androgen receptors up regulate with cb, so after a while you revert back to baseline. But with ru58841 they dont and people have got long term results? From what I read they work in exactly the same way. Dont really get why one would lead to more sensitive receptor and the other not.

It's possible they both do, it's just that RU has a far higher binding affinity and is much more potent, and could offset the upregulation a bit longer?

Hugh mellor

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's possible they both do, it's just that RU has a far higher binding affinity and is much more potent, and could offset the upregulation a bit longer?
I get what you mean but surely logic would suggest that if ru has higher binding affinity then it would lead to quicker up regulation of the receptors as they are even more starved from androgens. If people believe that this up regulation is occurring then you would expect it to happen at similar if not quicker for ru. That being said I'm really not a medical professional but just how I would think about it, happy to hear others views. Cos I've seen folks on ru that have had results for a decade.

Hugh mellor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do find it strange that cassiopea arent going straight for phase 3 Male trials. And have chosen the womens phase 2 six month trial. Dont really know that much about bringing drugs to market, but if I were part of the company and we legit found long term cure then why wouldn't you go the quickest path to getting it approved. Seems like they just prolong it to keep there jobs and bring out 'good news' to atleast keep investors and creditors off their backs.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do find it strange that cassiopea arent going straight for phase 3 Male trials. And have chosen the womens phase 2 six month trial. Dont really know that much about bringing drugs to market, but if I were part of the company and we legit found long term cure then why wouldn't you go the quickest path to getting it approved. Seems like they just prolong it to keep there jobs and bring out 'good news' to atleast keep investors and creditors off their backs.
What do you mean? They are starting the phase 3 trial in the 1Q 2020

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I get what you mean but surely logic would suggest that if ru has higher binding affinity then it would lead to quicker up regulation of the receptors as they are even more starved from androgens. If people believe that this up regulation is occurring then you would expect it to happen at similar if not quicker for ru. That being said I'm really not a medical professional but just how I would think about it, happy to hear others views. Cos I've seen folks on ru that have had results for a decade.

Would you say that RU is more potent/effective than finasteride?

Hugh mellor

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to the study on stump-tailed macaques(much better model than mice) it is more effective than finasteride. Results on the forums have been mixed. Some people, like myself and hellouser had good results from RU. Others say it doesn't work for them. Could be an issue of getting fake stuff or improper mixing/storage. Who knows.
Yeah I agree, for me finasteride didnt do much for my hairline but maybe retained the rest but think I would have kept it anyway. but dutasteride stopped it in its tracks, like instantly, zero hairs in shower or on pillow or anything, new hairs growing in my hairline but made me feel like a plank of wood,. Felt ru was similar to dutasteride for hairloss in my opinion but not too sure on reliability for ru, and just generally dont trust those chinese sites

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe this is being developped by an Italian company called Cassiopea, right? Hopefully, not another Brotzu.