The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think ill be adding cb to my regimen which includes finasteride minoxidil and nizoral.

Mainly gonna test on the hairline which is where i need the most help.

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
i used cb from wuhan for 6 month on 8% 2 times a day, it slowes down my hairloss about 30%, without sides......now i use kanes cb, after 3 weeks no hairloss anymore, went down from 8 % to 3 % once a day, and still no hairlos (since 2 months)...but maybee sides (drye eye), i'm not sue it's about the cb.....maybee somebody got the same side effect, maybee it's only tempoary ?...who knows about...i don't like to stop the cb because for me it's a miracle in hairloss.....

could you pm me the link? which vehicle do you use?

bulli103

Reaction score
www.thekaneshop.com
i use ethanol/pg, think the vehicle is not important, the cb only has to dissolve..ethanol alone also would work...
it seems the product and how they synthesize it, is very important, even from the same seller, each batch can work different/also about the sides....99% purity doesn`t mean the product works the same...i think sadly not many chemists are in this kind of forums....

bulli103

Reaction score
i asked the kane shop the same.......this was their answer (as i'm not a chemist, even their answer is difficult to understand for me...maybee helps you a bit...?...):
It’s a good question indeed.
I don’t think I can answer it 100% correctly.

As I know even the product from same factory but from different batches will have different effect because of different quantity of residual solvent, impurites etc.

If they from different factory, the ROS will be a little different, the residual solvent and impurities will be different at all.

Of course there are other many factors, powder itself is the main reason

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the claim is that there are impurities that are active topically in the microgram range, so much so that they change the effect of the drug? Idk ill take it at face value but seems like marketing bs to me or people aren't getting what they think they're getting.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe he uses some brand of stemoxidine I believe neogenic. Im also interested in pwoples opinions of vehicles for cb are considering a few years ago people said cb was ineffective because it needed a "special" vehicle now all of a sudden that opinion has done a 180.

el_duterino

Reaction score
The target is July 2020 for the FDA approval of the CB for acne so we can have pharmacies compound a higher % until Breezula

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
The target is July 2020 for the FDA approval of the CB for acne so we can have pharmacies compound a higher % until Breezula
How difficult do you think it will be for us to purchase the acne version online if we want to try that first?

topicalthunder

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder when it will get approval in Europe. That’s a separate process unfortunately which I’m not sure has been applied for? :(

carvo08

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure about that?
Do you know any drug that has an active patent and is being compounded in a pharmacy?
I don't know if it's allowed...

recedingdude123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder when it will get approval in Europe. That’s a separate process unfortunately which I’m not sure has been applied for? :(

this is just a guess but given that they are an italian company, i would assume they are pursuing both simultaneously, if not aiming for a european release first

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how well the 1% works on hairloss, im already on finasteride and minoxidil so im just looking for a little boost on the hairline.

Im also planning on getting it from either lyphar or kane if anybody has ordered and or tested and can lmk if either can be trusted. Probably leaning towards lyphar rn.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys the problem with topical AAs is absorption. less than 2% of the applied CB will reach the follicle so its very challenging to get a sufficient dose to outcompete androgens as these drugs have 50-100x weaker binding affinty for the AR

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
How hard would it be to transition from RU to CB?

Would this increase risk of up regulation? Shedding? Finasteride isn’t working and I’m just not sure I can pull the topical Dutasteride trigger while still planning a family. Granted RU my be a far bigger ‘risk’ but the loss/decline of fertility on Finasteride and Dutasteride is well documented.

el_duterino

Reaction score
loss of fertility on finasteride ? never heard that one.
CB is topical only so you need much more because its easier to bring the drug to the follicles via blood stream