The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL Why would kids be influenced by DHT not being important for an adult? A woman's body will keep producing milk for as long as the nipples are activated. Finasteride is used by tens of millions of people, but pigeon thinks they are all coping.

hey ! finasteride is NOT used by tens of millions around the world, we already discussed that in many thread here !

finasteride is used between 10-12 millions around the world max (those are official numbers). its a false legend when people say that. i actually read a paper claiming that only 5 % of balding men treat their hair loss.

so : 4 billions male : 3 billions over 18 : 1\3 of men will experience hair loss in their life.

10-12 millions of (close to 900 millions) of balding men in the world taking finasteride is absolutely nothing.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey ! finasteride is NOT used by tens of millions around the world, we already discussed that in many thread here !

finasteride is used between 10-12 millions around the world max (those are official numbers). its a false legend when people say that. i actually read a paper claiming that only 5 % of balding men treat their hair loss.

so : 4 billions male : 3 billions over 18 : 1\3 of men will experience hair loss in their life.

10-12 millions of (close to 900 millions) of balding men in the world taking finasteride is absolutely nothing.
Strong math skills idiot.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://clincalc.com/DrugStats/Top300Drugs.aspx

There are over 9 million prescriptions in the USA alone for finasteride. Millions more are using it without a prescription, and millions on top of that are using it in the rest of the world. You'd have to be a liar or stupid to really claim there are less than 20 million people on finasteride worldwide. Out of all those people we only have a couple soy boys here crying about it. That's a pretty good record.

9 millions are people with a prescripton.. to that how many will really take it the whole year without stoping !?! + how many take it for others reason than hair loss (old 50-60 + males ) ?

in france (a country of 70 millions) , there are like 35 000 men taking it a year.. sweden it is not more than 10 000 for the whole country..

usa = 330 M : 160 M men.. lets say 110 M over 18. than maybe a third like a said of men balding.. so 30-40 M men balding in the usa.

so with your 9 Millions... you really think the THIRD or QUARTER of all balding males in the usa are on fina\duta ???

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cancer has nothing to do with natural selection as most people get it long after their mating age.

well most people get cancer with aging. it is the normal processus of life. old and weak people have to die so the young generation can fleurish. (just like any other animals)

bulli103

Reaction score
right.....and cancer helps nothing to keep the population down....99% of the countrys are overpolluted, evry day the population goes up.....even a world war wouldn't help to get the population on a "normal" level again...

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
well most people get cancer with aging. it is the normal processus of life. old and weak people have to die so the young generation can fleurish. (just like any other animals)
So he was right lol, it's not natural selection. Also funny how u fail to see that getting cancer while ur 70 or 80 years old doesn't control the population at all because by that time u should have reproduced already.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
So he was right lol, it's not natural selection. Also funny how u fail to see that getting cancer while ur 70 or 80 years old doesn't control the population at all because by that time u should have reproduced already.

Umless you live in Hollywood, then there are still plenty of opportunities.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? I never said that a third or quarter of balding males are on 5-ARIs, and I never said everyone on the drug was on it for baldness. Are you high? All I said was tens of millions are taking the drug, which you can't deny. Stop putting words in my mouth.

If finasteride was as bad as you claim then surely there would be a lot more people claiming it ruined their lives considering the vast number of people who have taken the drug. The number of people claiming that finasteride is the devil is so insignificant compared to the number of people who use the drug.

i never claimed finasteride is a devil drug ! not at all ! there's pros and cons !

and i totally respect people taking it ! it is not my decision. i just dont like this famous claims here that ''dht is useless after puberty'', which is totally false.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clascoterone Cream 1% PDUFA Date – Aug 27, 2020

Does this mean they'll release the acne version soon after this date ? Im sorry to ask i'm kinda retarded if someone more knowledgable could give me an answer i'd appreciate .

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
-Finalize Special Protocol Assessment for Phase 3 Program with FDA
-Initiate Activities for Breezula Phase 3 trials in males – 4Q 2020/1Q 2021

And we have a delay :/

Please consider that Cassiopea HQ is near Milano in one of the worst affected areas by COVID-19 so that might be a factor.

https://www.cassiopea.com/wp-conten...2019-Financial-Results_Presentation_Final.pdf
So from Q1 2020 to Q1 2021? This isnt even funny anymore. These companies are so trash it’s ridiculous. Follica is probably delayed again too. Why even give a timeline if they can never stay on track... like ever.. now I see why some people think new treatments are never going to come out they fucken decay their sh*t year after fucken year

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
How can't they not? The pandemic is global and real. It has forced people to stay home and work in isolation. Restrictions on the shipments of any goods including drugs have impacted the whole world. This is just the beginning.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry to bother you guys with that again but when is the acne version gonna be release? is there a delay with that too?

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Check out the book The Selfish Gene. This book does a great job laying out the logical framework for evolution, which really wasn't finalized until the 1960's. It does a great job explaining just about everything you need to know about why humans evolved to be the way we are.

The reason why we get old, sick, get cancer, and eventually die really has nothing to do with the "for the good of the herd" model of evolution, which is actually a provably incorrect model anyways. (Even if that model were correct, it would still be to the herd's benefit if people did not get cancer to begin with and could instead continue to contribute positively to the herd for as long as possible.)

The real explanation lies in the Medowar theory. As you get farther and farther above the age at which you start being capable of sexual reproduction, any genes that kill you become less and less determinate of whether or not you will pass on said genes. So, genes that kill or deteriorate humans late in life are statistically irrelevant whereas genes that kill humans early are filtered out. This ultimately explains why we haven't evolved to live forever.

The same theory can explain balding and deterioration by ageing in general. We don't age because it's "good" for anything or anybody. We age because it is statistically inevitable.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hugh mellor

Hey guys, OP here.

Don't really have much productive to add on clasco, but had an inbox and as I don't come on here any more really, just decided to post it here in case it could be of any help to anyone.

Hard to say what kind of effectiveness it had for me.

I started off at ~2% which was probably too low, and then came off and on a few times in quick succession which may have played with my hormones. Anyway, after that it didn't seem to be working, so I just stopped using it - around this time I noticed my hair had receded further - hard to say whether it was due to the ~2 month period I was off treatments, or not.

Went back on a couple of months ago, and the insane itch was once again reduced to zero (which has to be a good sign in some respect, right?), but I do still shed a lot of hairs when I wash my hair, but in saying that, when I was originally on it and felt I was having success with it, I was shampooing every second day (instead of once every 3 weeks now), and also I have since developed a scalp condition which requires me to wash my hair quite aggressively for an extended period of time.

What I would say is, is it's probably worth a try, BUT, you need to buy one of those USB microscopes things to track your progress, and also probably make notes if you make any adjustment in dose, so you can refer back if anything changes in terms of hair loss.

I'm still using only 5%, so in all reality, seeing as I'm a finasteride non-responder I should prob be using 10%, but can't afford.

Over the last 6 days I have stopped using, in favour of darolutamide, which has seen my itch progressively return, which I'm guessing will also result in an increase in shedding/ hair loss (probably not as effective as clasco, somehow).

The daro could be bunk (the buying arrangement was a bit suss), but it is meant to be much, much stronger, and yet somehow is seemingly proving to be much less effective, but time will tell I guess...

Another thing to look out for is I started experiencing stomach pains on and off which may be linked to kidney damage or something, although I cannot at all put it down to the drug, as I have significant gut issues with microbiome and may just be a coincidental progression of that.

I can't get blood tests at the moment to check on kidney health due to Corona sh*t clogging up pathology centres, so I am in the dark with that one, but just something to watch out for if you choose to use it, but is a good chance to be unrelated...

TL/DR: Might have worked/ might not have (think definitely did early on, at least to some decent extent), definitely pretty much entirely eradicated insane itch to zero, people using need to buy USB microscope to monitor hair progress of maintenance drugs, may have given me kidney damage (related to some AAs I believe?) - but most likely unrelated.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out the book The Selfish Gene. This book does a great job laying out the logical framework for evolution, which really wasn't finalized until the 1960's. It does a great job explaining just about everything you need to know about why humans evolved to be the way we are.

The reason why we get old, sick, get cancer, and eventually die really has nothing to do with the "for the good of the herd" model of evolution, which is actually a provably incorrect model anyways. (Even if that model were correct, it would still be to the herd's benefit if people did not get cancer to begin with and could instead continue to contribute positively to the herd for as long as possible.)

The real explanation lies in the Medowar theory. As you get farther and farther above the age at which you start being capable of sexual reproduction, any genes that kill you become less and less determinate of whether or not you will pass on said genes. So, genes that kill or deteriorate humans late in life are statistically irrelevant whereas genes that kill humans early are filtered out. This ultimately explains why we haven't evolved to live forever.

The same theory can explain balding and deterioration by ageing in general. We don't age because it's "good" for anything or anybody. We age because it is statistically inevitable.

i agree with that ! that book looks interesting ! and i always thought that the downfall of any mammal is starting after his sexual peak.

it sounds crazy to say it that way, but a woman after menopause is useless if we only talk biologically. since reproduction is the only reason we exist (unless you are religious and you think god put us on earth for a mission).

reproduction as more as possible must be in most species DNA. the more you reproduce the more your species as chance of thriving against others.

but anyway, are you siding with the claim of dht importance after puberty or against ?