The Big Bad Awesome Brotzu Lotion Faq

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which leaves me doubtful is that lotion brotzu treats AA and Androgenetic Alopecia. These two diseases do not have the same cause.This is seems very surprising for me
I can't not stop thinking to a recipe cook when I see isoflavone in excipients , sorry .

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which leaves me doubtful is that lotion brotzu treats AA and Androgenetic Alopecia. These two diseases do not have the same cause.This is seems very surprising for me
I can't not stop thinking to a recipe cook when I see isoflavone in excipients , sorry .

What are your credentials? Admittedly I know very little about it, but I trust the people behind this are experts.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I followed the old thread entirely.For me it is very suspicious that a single drug fonctions both AA and Androgenetic Alopecia.You must explain me how is it possible

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.folliclethought.com/uItimate-guide-to-hair-regeneration/

Folliclethought has just updated their guide to upcoming potential treatments (similar to the recent pipeline diagram from HairLossTalk.com). They've added the Brotzu lotion as #3, after Replicel and Histogen (keep in mind they've ordered it in terms of potential effectiveness and potential availability). It's a good little read.

Exciting stuff!

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When did the trials start? April? Trials like these take 6 months and after that at least 1 month of processing results. So don't expect Fidia results before november.

BTW

Established Member
Reaction score
I followed the old thread entirely.For me it is very suspicious that a single drug fonctions both AA and Androgenetic Alopecia.You must explain me how is it possible

Brotzu said something something pericytes and that PGE1 gives them their normal function and they open blood vessels
This aproach seems legit since there is a study that shows how men with Androgenetic Alopecia had less blood flow in the affected scalp

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to say this seems pretty exciting. Great post, I hated going through that other thread looking for updates.

I'm not sure if I should tell my friends and get them excited or hold off. If it really reversed 5 years this would be a game changer for many people I know.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other thread on the Brotzu lotion seems to be making a big deal of a guy claiming the lotion doesn't work.

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=89#

He wrote on the link above, any takes on this? What exactly makes this guy credible? As far as I can tell he is not part of the Fidia trial but I can barely understand anything written in that link using google translate.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The other thread on the Brotzu lotion seems to be making a big deal of a guy claiming the lotion doesn't work.

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=89#

He wrote on the link above, any takes on this? What exactly makes this guy credible? As far as I can tell he is not part of the Fidia trial but I can barely understand anything written in that link using google translate.
He's not credible, nor are the people who are saying it works.

Dus

Reaction score
People need to chill a little, pop some finasteride or apply some RU. We'll know in a couple of months or a year. Nothing you can do but wait.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
People need to chill a little, pop some finasteride or apply some RU. We'll know in a couple of months or a year. Nothing you can do but wait.
Agreed, can we please keep this thread clean. The whole point of this thread was to post solid info not theories or hearsay.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@That Guy

I managed to make your title long enough by adding one extra word like the instructions suggest. Just reads better than " - Apparently, That Title Is Too Short." The purpose of the title length requirement is so that people actually click on these things in Google. Before we instituted it, the forum search results in Google looked like this:

Help

finasteride

minoxidil or finasteride?

Why should i?

hair transplant or FUE?

Going bald

Answers

These could be awesome threads .... that nobody will ever bother clicking on to read. Longer titles create more interest, bring in more users, and ultimately help more people. And help the community grow. Thanks for your cooperation :p

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
He's not credible, nor are the people who are saying it works.
if you mean Marlin, sorry, wrong: he's one of the most informed and credible forum users ever. globally. almost at the level of Bryan.
(and he's telling people to calm down on the lotion)

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you mean Marlin, sorry, wrong: he's one of the most informed and credible forum users ever. globally. almost at the level of Bryan.
(and he's telling people to calm down on the lotion)
I didn't mean to discredit him specifically.

I just don't believe anything anyone has to say about the lotion, good or bad. As far as I know no one here works for Fidia or has inside information.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
K, b****s.

I updated the OP with links and stuff, updated a couple answers and added some new FAQs.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the claim that the trials end in December do we have any basis for that? Who originally claimed this? Brotzu? Beps23? Some random internet commentator?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the claim that the trials end in December do we have any basis for that? Who originally claimed this? Brotzu? Beps23? Some random internet commentator?

Im not 100% sure the original source of December came from but that answer is definitely in other thread.
to the best of my recollection it was from Fidia communication with some posters or a translated article.
If someone else can confirm or correct that would be great.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I recall it being one of those two, hence why I put "allegedly".

There's so much sh*t it's hard to keep it all straight, so if anyone can point out exactly who said it, that would be great.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I recall it being one of those two, hence why I put "allegedly".

There's so much sh*t it's hard to keep it all straight, so if anyone can point out exactly who said it, that would be great.

Beps did