Reaction score
fffffhdfb.png

Interesting posts from Ieson.

It just might be released very soon..

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Going to be honest, I'm having a difficult time understanding that user's first post in that quote.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
It really seems that the announcement is just around the corner and that the lotion will be released in like 1-2 month. just my thought, nothing confirmed :)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Going to be honest, I'm having a difficult time understanding that user's first post in that quote.

yes the first post makes no sense at all..Maybe one of the Italian speaking members can go look at original and come up with something.
I did not want it to get lost on that mess of a page.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
So in case the assumptions of what we "know" of this lotion, if/whenever Fidia starts selling it,
What would you guys gonna try?
Keep your current regimen and add the new lotion?
Me, for example, I'm using Propecia and Nizoral, and I don't want to risk losing more hair by quitting using them.
I don't know much about the scientific stuff behind these solutions.
I may be jumping too much ahead but still, I wonder.

I know the efficiency is said to be like finasteride+minoxidil, but do you think the lotions somehow contradicts with Propecia/Nizoral,
Or would it be ok and safe to use them all, at least at first until we have more info?
(If we are not talking about the "double" costs for this discussion)

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Updated to include FAQ about the trial length

mghrs

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read in an interview the brotzu says it works at "early stages" of alopecia with vellus hairs turning to terminal and continuing growth as normal.
what does early stages mean on a norwood scale 1,2,3,4 ? anybody has info on that?
the picture I have seen for a blonde guy, he had an empty area (seemed like around the vertex) that was totally filled ( hard to believe but this lotion is picking up my interest)

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
updated to include a link to Brotzu's study in dermatologo. Hopefully, someone can translate it.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Updated to included Alopecia24s reports on the lotion, including confirmation from FIDIA that they plan to inform the Doctor of their findings by year's end.

I also updated some of the other questions.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Updated the relevant links section with a link to a study published in 2014 of the lotion's efficacy regarding Alopecia Totalis

luiza

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, I've tried my best to find as much info on this as I could, so please don't blame me if my question is too obvious.. But is that pic of that little girl (with alopecia totallis) the only one that has been released by Brotzu? I've seen some people talking about "Brotzu pics" but I could only find one!! Can anyone please give me some light on this?
Also, haven't they released any data (as percentage of regrowth, thickness, etc) still?
I read that interview and the mechanism sounds promising but without any data it sounds a big vague..

Thanks.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@That Guy i think you know this stuff backwards and forwards--

Did Brotzu ever say anything about the lotion working as well as finasteride/Propecia?
Did he say anything either directly or indirectly with the science--meaning that everyone figured this out due to the science of how brotzu works?

the other thread is so crazy now its hard to remember what was actually claimed versus assumed vs logically assumed due to science break down.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@That Guy i think you know this stuff backwards and forwards--

Did Brotzu ever say anything about the lotion working as well as finasteride/Propecia?
Did he say anything either directly or indirectly with the science--meaning that everyone figured this out due to the science of how brotzu works?

the other thread is so crazy now its hard to remember what was actually claimed versus assumed vs logically assumed due to science break down.

I do recall mention of finasteride and minoxidil in one of the documents. I'll check later and update

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do recall mention of finasteride and minoxidil in one of the documents. I'll check later and update

I know he said something about it being comparable to hair treatments available now i just cant remember if he named treatments.

Im doing topical spironolactone--i think its helping but hard to really tell how much is spriro vs how much is the minoxocil.I cant do the oral without Birth control pills....would be great if Brotzu is really like finasteride--and women can use it and get those benefits.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know he said something about it being comparable to hair treatments available now i just cant remember if he named treatments.

Im doing topical spironolactone--i think its helping but hard to really tell how much is spriro vs how much is the minoxocil.I cant do the oral without Birth control pills....would be great if Brotzu is really like finasteride--and women can use it and get those benefits.

In the "state of the art" section of that patent:

"They act on completely different districts. Finasteride acts as an inhibitor of type 2 alpha-reductase (involved in the synthesis of steroids), while Minoxidil is a vasodilator. Both products, although quite efficient, display remarkable complications, given their nature of drugs and the inevitable appearance of side effects, and this has strongly limited their use."

While it says that contemporary treatments are "quite efficient", their shortcomings are noted and the rest of his patent (and research surrounding it) indicate that the invention does not suffer from the same.