that feeling

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
thx for the advice captain.
I've never been fat, was lucky to inherit the skinny gene.

Skinny is not the same as being in shape. Being in shape implies a perky and firm behind to grab onto.
This requires work in the gym.

9fd7d07db8fd98fd1da0f6b91d95e564.jpg

Butts like these literally work as drugs in men (as in chemicals effects are similar to taking cocaine).

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Skinny is not the same as being in shape. Being in shape implies a perky and firm behind to grab onto.
This requires work in the gym.

View attachment 31964

Butts like these literally work as drugs in men (as in chemicals effects are similar to taking cocaine).

used to be like that, worked out everyday. Now it's just skinny , no muscles. I can't workout like I used to, because of my skin condition. Working out, even the slightest effort makes my face turn bright red and the pain gets intolerable. If it wasn't for my skin condition, I would hit the gym everyday.
My dad has a case of bad rosacea, so I'm sure that's what I inherited, although dermatologist haven't figured it out yet. Those lucky Irish genes!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
All the squats in the world won't give a woman that butt if she's flat as a pancake to start with.

Surely some muscle can be built there with squats?
And I'm not talking about wimpy squats advertised in Vogue, I'm talking about squats with 100kg (as goal).

- - - Updated - - -

used to be like that, worked out everyday. Now it's just skinny , no muscles. I can't workout like I used to, because of my skin condition. Working out, even the slightest effort makes my face turn bright red and the pain gets intolerable. If it wasn't for my skin condition, I would hit the gym everyday.
My dad has a case of bad rosacea, so I'm sure that's what I inherited, although dermatologist haven't figured it out yet. Those lucky Irish genes!

Well, THAT sucks. More than baldness IMHO.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll do what is necessary every day in public, and that's it.

- - - Updated - - -

All the squats in the world won't give a woman that butt if she's flat as a pancake to start with. You wouldn't believe how many women are getting BBLs (just check out RealSelf), and even they can only do so much.

Oh oh yes it will, after my first child my butt was a pancake . I bought a workout tape from Jillian michaels. It was a workout on one of those steps. After a month or two of working out everyday, my butt was a bubble. Can be done, but you have to be persistent.

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm not talking about wimpy squats advertised in Vogue, I'm talking about squats with 100kg (as goal).

- - - Updated - - -

Well, THAT sucks. More than baldness IMHO.

thx capt

thank you for the advice again, and you know what, working out is a good idea, maybe I should try some yoga, it's a light workout.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -
I do light squats (80lbs, 4 sets of 10) 3 times per week, leg curls, side lunges with ankle weights and several other butt exercises with ankle weights. My butt is a bubble, just a bit saggy due to aging (hate gravity). I'm happy with the shape and size; it just needs a lift. That being said, I was referring to women who are totally flat. They're really not going to transform themselves very much without a fat transfer. And if they're really thin, they won't have enough fat to harvest from elsewhere to make a drastic difference.

Before all this mess was happening to me, I considered to do ballroom dancing. I think ballroom dancing is the best workout for a woman's body and it's fun at the same time. Look at all the women that do ballroom dancing, they have the perfect bodies.
my husband sadly didn't feel like it, I guess guys think it looks too gay, lol. My brother and his wife used to take some classes, till my brother had to shake his butt in a certain female way, he never returned to the ballroom again.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you know many black actresses wear wigs both on and off screen because their natural afro is considered unattractive in hollywood

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
This thread took an arousing turn.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Also, if the ideal butt could be achieved with squats alone, women wouldn't be spending thousands and traveling to the best doctors in and outside the US to get a J Lo butt. You have to have some roundness and fat to start with in order to get some results with squats.

Never underestimate the stupidity, and laziness of people.
I am not talking about fat on the butt. That is one way to get a butt, but fat does not hold shape well with increasing age. I am talking about solid muscle. Lower body/butt is a place where women can put on muscle. Unfortunately women have been fed this light weight nonsense. To put on muscle, you have to train heavy. 80 lb squats don't cut it to get a butt out of muscle. And training heavy is not easy.

For the women who get butt injections/implants, I would like to know how many of them have worked up to 1.5x bodyweight squats.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you for the advice again, and you know what, working out is a good idea, maybe I should try some yoga, it's a light workout.

You're welcome.
For weight training, one thing you can try is: after your light warmup sets, when the weights get heavy, take long breaks in between sets (5-7 minutes) to allow the heartrate to recover, and thus to keep the face flushing under control. In strength training, long breaks are standard (as opposed to circuit training).

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Before all this mess was happening to me, I considered to do ballroom dancing. I think ballroom dancing is the best workout for a woman's body and it's fun at the same time. Look at all the women that do ballroom dancing, they have the perfect bodies.
my husband sadly didn't feel like it, I guess guys think it looks too gay, lol. My brother and his wife used to take some classes, till my brother had to shake his butt in a certain female way, he never returned to the ballroom again.

He must have thought; no way I am going from cop/military to ballroom dancer! Although he must have never looked at the wins; A hotter and happier wife lol.

Women always want men to flirt with them too, even when we're married, and especially when we always got their attention when we were younger. We judge our femininity in that way too. Even though my husband compliments me every day (I love him for that), I know he's biased. I will always want to be a trophy on his arm compared to all the other middle-aged wives who let themselves go. No matter how old I get, I will always work out and stay thin, and I'll have whatever cosmetic procedures done I can afford. Once the hair gets past the point of no return, though, I'm finished, and I'll become a recluse.

Fena, I'm sorry your husband isn't more sensitive. Truthfully, probably a lot (not all) men don't compliment their wives after being with them so many years. People sometimes start taking each other for granted. Men deserve compliments too. How many wives tell their middle-aged husbands they look hot or text them during the day and say I love you, amongst other things? I feel like my husband's going to be stuck with me when I'm bald. I've told him throughout the years that if I ever become incapacitated, I'd want him to have a physical relationship with another woman. If this baldness ever destroys me mentally, I'd want him to do that too. Maybe if I looked like Candice Swanepoel from head to toe, I'd be handling this better.

You realize that you are part of the top notch wifes out there, right? I mean like you are; caring, unlike other women don't let yourself go after marriage, try to keep yourself in shape and pretty so your husband can show off with you, A great mother (not many mothers care about their child's hair loss), you put yourself in second place for him, not bitchy, you can probably cook great, you make extra money, I can make this list longer with more personal things but I am not sure whether you want that. Point is that you are a great wife to him by trying to make him happy and proud. So really, he would be a fool to leave you. Besides I am sure he would never do that and if he did, can you please freeze yourself until I become your age so I can take his place?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You seem like a nice guy, 2bald2young :) It makes me sad how baldness happens to good people, I wish it only happened to bad ones. There are enough of them...

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women always want men to flirt with them too, even when we're married, and especially when we always got their attention when we were younger.

Unless the guy is bald..... be honest in your "good looking, hot" days would you go for that husband if he didnt have that thick hair?

I'm scared he will leave me, because when we first got married, I was goodlooking, had nice hair and skin, I was blessed. Now I feel like a wheeping willow, without leaves. He used to say how beautiful I was, now it went way down the ladder to "looks don't matter to me". He used to be jealous all the time, now he has no reason anymore. I hope he will still love me IF I ever consider wearing a wig, but I keep hoping there will be a cure or treatment before that day happens, that's my wish for all of us. It's just so disappointing to read a cure will be there in 2 or 5 years and still nothing, not even a better treatment then the products we have today. I think the day there will be a cure for real,

I can tell you he may love you but is the "lust" there? THATS the big question. There will never be a "cure", unless it becomes a point of interest like fatso's who get their stomachs stapled on insurance's dime.....

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
He must have thought; no way I am going from cop/military to ballroom dancer! Although he must have never looked at the wins; A hotter and happier wife lol.

You realize that you are part of the top notch wifes out there, right? I mean like you are; caring, unlike other women don't let yourself go after marriage, try to keep yourself in shape and pretty so your husband can show off with you, A great mother (not many mothers care about their child's hair loss), you put yourself in second place for him, not bitchy, you can probably cook great, you make extra money, I can make this list longer with more personal things but I am not sure whether you want that. Point is that you are a great wife to him by trying to make him happy and proud. So really, he would be a fool to leave you. Besides I am sure he would never do that and if he did, can you please freeze yourself until I become your age so I can take his place?

Thanx for the nice words 2 bald2 young. I hope he will not leave me over this, I've always thought we would grow old together as a happy family.
and I hope you will meet a nice girl , you're very nice guy, you deserve it. Not many guys like you out there who care about other people's feelings, sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

You seem like a nice guy, 2bald2young :) It makes me sad how baldness happens to good people, I wish it only happened to bad ones. There are enough of them...

No kidding, I now so many people with a lot of money, no healthproblems, look great, but greedy, selfish and non caring about other people. Why doesn't it happen to them. Its not fair at all. It's like the devil is saving the assholes from misery.
I hope theres a live after this one, and all thise assholes will go bald and suffer, and we will have awesome lives. That would be justice.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
No kidding, I now so many people with a lot of money, no healthproblems, look great, but greedy, selfish and non caring about other people. Why doesn't it happen to them. Its not fair at all. It's like the devil is saving the assholes from misery.
I hope theres a live after this one, and all thise assholes will go bald and suffer, and we will have awesome lives. That would be justice.
If it happened to them then they wouldnt be all those nice things you mention that we all want.

shookwun

Reaction score
Women are no different then men, we want handsome, and pretty looking partners.

I'm always amused how men say women are different they go for personality, and charm. Right because they can **** someone's 'charm, and personality' :roll:

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
You realize that you are part of the top notch wifes out there, right? I mean like you are; caring, unlike other women don't let yourself go after marriage, try to keep yourself in shape and pretty so your husband can show off with you,

Cha ching!!! Just what I was thinking. Many around here cannot imagine getting older while still in their twenties, but we will all get there sooner or later. And when we get there we all hope that our wife continues to work hard to keep herself looking as good as possible. Next time you are out take a look around. Most women by their late twenties are already out of shape.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
"most women are already out of shape in their late twenties" big generalisation

I wasn't trying to be harsh, but like Fred said it's a fact. Maybe where you live it's different, but next time you are out just take a look around and you will see what I mean. That comment wasn't meant to **** on women either. Men are pretty much in the same boat, but I wasn't trying to throw men under the bus. We have enough to deal with already with this hair loss ****.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I head into the shopping centre or on nights out I see plenty of women in their 30's looking good. I would say around here, 40 plus is an issue. Then again I am probably filtering the below 5's out of my mind automatically.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right off the bat six women I know come to mind (between 35-57). They're gorgeous. One was a model (45), and I swear she could still be on the cover of Sports Illustrated. She's also one of the sweetest and most genuine people I know, even after having been through some rough times in her life. The 57-year-old looks the best--small frame, tiny waist, curves in the right places--and, oh, yeah, zero hair loss. All of them have pretty, youngish-looking faces. Maybe you guys should consider moving to CT.

CT stinks