that feeling

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, I was officially diagnosed with Androgenetic Alopecia. Of course Androgenetic Alopecia happens to women, but rarely do they go totally bald. We can either walk around with our sad, pathetic scalps showing when it gets really bad or wear a wig or topper. Whenever I see women with really thin, disgusting hair, (like every day) seriously, I have a panic attack. That's gonna be me real soon. I'd rather wear a wig than look like them. Then, to calm myself down, I say to myself, "Well, maybe they didn't try anything to stop their hair loss," or "maybe they have a thyroid condition." I feel like going up to them and asking them that, but, of course, that would be rude and weird. Face it: Our hair's not coming back. Ever. All we can do is try to look presentable every day with whatever hair we have now and enjoy our femininity while it lasts. I'm never, ever going to get over this. Period. This is destroying me. I hate getting old too.

I think none of us will ever get over this. Getting older s*cks indeed:/.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't remember who it was, but somebody told me last year: oh you just can't handle getting older. I don't mind getting wrinkles, everybody gets those. I do mind getting things that are not supposed to happen.
Especially not to young people like Evillocks or 2bald2young .

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea . . . . . there is no accepting it really. today i couldn't stop thinking about it while working . . . . . meh its better to just accept the depressing thoughts . . . ..

resisting it only makes it worse. what i like to do is just isolate being bald, and reflect on it while doing my best to disconnect from the emotions attached to it

hard to do, but definitely helps. i was just thinking the other day thats how all suffering is really, it just happens. sometimes you cant do anything about it and have to accept it. we are gonna feel bad about baldness, our lives will fly by until either a treatment comes out or not, and then we will die.

thats a scary aspect of baldness too-seeing the years fly by while everyone else lives

idk guys (and girls) . . . . .stay strong. just thinking of the people here reminds me i'm not alone . . . . that definitely helps

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
In her case, I'd rather be bald then wear those wigs, you just can see they're fake. Makes me cry everytime I see somebody with a wig.

Really? Man, you women are harsh. I wouldn't mind a girl wearing a wig.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The most sick feelings at tines is that, NONE of the douchebags i have known will have hairloss b4 30. This is one major driving factor for me to depress over

- - - Updated - - -

The most sick feelings at tines is that, NONE of the douchebags i have known will have hairloss b4 30. This is one major driving factor for me to depress over

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

Douchebags have all the luck in the world. If you're a nice person, you get screwed by everybody, even your own genetics.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Since this is the unofficial womens thread in the mens section, I thought I'd mention this. I came across a local womens bikini bodybuilding type competition. No huge muscles. Very mild bikini muscly thing. What I found incredibly interesting is that most of the women seem ugly (their faces). It's like they are trying to compensate for their faces with fitness.

Remind you guys of something similar?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
And a few hours later in the bar, you'll see the skinny guy go home with a 9/10 hottie with no effort while the bodybuilder settles for the 5/10 fattie.

I saw this exact thing last weekend. This guy was huge and appeared to be in great shape. His girl on the other hand looked like she hasn't exercised in years.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It's because of this idea that there is some life hack that will make girls fall on your lap.

There isn't. Your value as a man is already determined genetically. Yes you can dress better, be more knowledgeable, play an instrument etc.

But all of these are details and account for maybe 5% of the equation, 10 at best. Women won't care: they will look at how tall you are, your face and the state of your hair.

Nothing you do outside those factors will change that woman's mind, you're out, and you'll always be out.

"Oh you know Jerry, yeah the bald guy, he hit the gym and he's become huge, he's so hot now!" <= No girl ever said that.

Harsh, but it's the reality.
Society would crumble if a majority of men realized this fact.

- - - Updated - - -

With regard to the women's competition, I thought the same, so long as a woman is in moderate shape, more abs/muscles dont buy anything extra.

And before MsLocks jumps in, a decent looking woman in a wig is better than an ugly face. Somehow an ugly face signals something basic about genes.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
But all of these are details and account for maybe 5% of the equation, 10 at best. Women won't care: they will look at how tall you are, your face and the state of your hair.

I know this is hairlosstalk, but the importance of height cannot be understated. Being tall can make up(somewhat) for the lack of hair. There is a guy at work that is at best a NW4 with severe crown loss with comb over, decent looking guy, 6'5". This guy gets quality ***. On the other hand I used to have another guy work for me. He was slick bald, average looking, 5'6". He was still a virgin at 40. I'm really not making this **** up.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Simple rule of attraction:-
BE THE ALPHA MALE
GET THAT PUSSY.

Coz even our genes are shouting out loud with the society and media , its either the HUNK or that battery operated Brad pitt :doh:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I know this is hairlosstalk, but the importance of height cannot be understated. Being tall can make up(somewhat) for the lack of hair. There is a guy at work that is at best a NW4 with severe crown loss with comb over, decent looking guy, 6'5". This guy gets quality ***. On the other hand I used to have another guy work for me. He was slick bald, average looking, 5'6". He was still a virgin at 40. I'm really not making this **** up.

xxy3hvo.gif

Reaction score

Lucky sod. I wish I was a virgin still. Innocent from the perils of this world, the perils of this world.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've looked through this entire thread. This has been one of the best threads I've seen here in the 'The Impact of Hair Loss' section. The way everyone here who has shared their own experience as a hair loss sufferer has been a unique one. From what I've seen in this thread and from other ones, I would like to state each individual's experience.

+Exodus2011: Sharing his experience as a young bald man and what it's like.
+hellouser: His strength at extensive research for hair loss and his will to combat it at all costs.
+FredTheBelgian: Having powerful common sense and sharing his wisdom on life experiences.
+Joan: Her sympathy for those with hair loss.
+EvilLocks: Sharing her point of views as a young balding female.
+Fena2000: Having great mental strength for dealing with Female Pattern Baldness.
+CaptainForehead: Sharing his ideas and knowledge on how to cope with hair loss.
+Notcoolanymore: For being super cool, and for having extreme open-mindedness on treatments for hair loss.
+2bald2young:His compassion for those with hair loss and sharing what it's like to be a good person dealing with hair loss.
+swingline747: Having sarcasm and showing his ways at getting around hair loss.
+uncomfortable man: Having an incredibly powerful sense of reality.

All of you are great, and have helped me open my eyes more towards life in general. I thank you all! :heart:

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score

Height is a massive deal and probably the only thing I wouldn't give up for a full head of hair.

On tinder? 6'0 and above only please.
Many women wouldnt even consider a man shorter than her. If you're under 5'6 your chances of getting laid just decreased ten fold.

In fact one of my gym buddies is 5'2 and despite being handsome and ripped to shreds is seen as a joke by most women. People just think he's trying to overcompensate for being small.

At lot in this pic is garbage but some of it is true, and it makes me laugh
FSTnwgT.jpg

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Height is a massive deal and probably the only thing I wouldn't give up for a full head of hair.

On tinder? 6'0 and above only please.
Many women wouldnt even consider a man shorter than her. If you're under 5'6 your chances of getting laid just decreased ten fold.

In fact one of my gym buddies is 5'2 and despite being handsome and ripped to shreds is seen as a joke by most women. People just think he's trying to overcompensate for being small.

At lot in this pic is garbage but some of it is true, and it makes me laugh
View attachment 32273

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]height is nowhere near the deal breaker that hairloss is. a short guy will just have to settle for a short girl. I'm not tall but i would happily give up 2 inches of height for a full head of hair. your 5'2 mate is just stupid why would you get shredded at that height, its just unattractive. You look so stumpy being short and built[/FONT]

shookwun

Reaction score
height is nowhere near the deal breaker that hairloss is. a short guy will just have to settle for a short girl. I'm not tall but i would happily give up 2 inches of height for a full head of hair. your 5'2 mate is just stupid why would you get shredded at that height, its just unattractive. You look so stumpy being short and built
HE's a bit extreme in what he says but it's generally true.

if you're under 5'6, literally ****ed in the dating market. like a little boy....look submissive in the eyes of a women.

Being under 5'6... would make u all feel inferior. Always looking up to the hunks, and ladies.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
I've looked through this entire thread. This has been one of the best threads I've seen here in the 'The Impact of Hair Loss' section. The way everyone here who has shared their own experience as a hair loss sufferer has been a unique one. From what I've seen in this thread and from other ones, I would like to state each individual's experience.

+Exodus2011: Sharing his experience as a young bald man and what it's like.
+hellouser: His strength at extensive research for hair loss and his will to combat it at all costs.
+FredTheBelgian: Having powerful common sense and sharing his wisdom on life experiences.
+Joan: Her sympathy for those with hair loss.
+EvilLocks: Sharing her point of views as a young balding female.
+Fena2000: Having great mental strength for dealing with Female Pattern Baldness.
+CaptainForehead: Sharing his ideas and knowledge on how to cope with hair loss.
+Notcoolanymore: For being super cool, and for having extreme open-mindedness on treatments for hair loss.
+2bald2young:His compassion for those with hair loss and sharing what it's like to be a good person dealing with hair loss.
+swingline747: Having sarcasm and showing his ways at getting around hair loss.
+uncomfortable man: Having an incredibly powerful sense of reality.

All of you are great, and have helped me open my eyes more towards life in general. I thank you all! :heart:

thank you Augustin!

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
That feeling when you don't have hair more luscious than your GF. Sucks man.

2010FEB09_Ondine_ID-Still.jpg

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HE's a bit extreme in what he says but it's generally true.

if you're under 5'6, literally ****ed in the dating market. like a little boy....look submissive in the eyes of a women.

Being under 5'6... would make u all feel inferior. Always looking up to the hunks, and ladies.

Yeah kinda true, I have a 5'4 friend who is pretty "whipped" by his gf
That being said I still think a 5'6 nw1 has more chances of getting laid than a baldie of avg height

- - - Updated - - -

That feeling when you don't have hair more luscious than your GF. Sucks man.

View attachment 32274

dam colin farrell's widows peak is a thing of beauty