that feeling

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
when you wake up peacefully and happy from a good dream . . . . . . . but then realize you are still bald

Reaction score
Have you begun the process yet Ex on how you are getting to function when you become fully bald?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, going to function

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i worry about balding even in my dreams
full srs
idk why, but i've only had a few baldness dreams. at least i can be glad for that lol.

most of my bald misery comes out in this recurring nightmare i've had a few times over the course of my baldness career, in which everything is dark and haunted and ****. it's weird and abstract, but in the nightmare i'm on this pier and the worst thing about is is this bizarre overwhelming malevolent presence. it's funny, there's not even any specific monster in it, but maybe that's what makes it so scary 0_0

EvilLocks

Reaction score
i worry about balding even in my dreams
full srs

Me too. Since going bald it has translated into my dream world as well, so I'm balding even in my dreams now. Still I prefer the dream world over the real world.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exodus is NW6.

I would have been slick bald in a NW6 pattern by age 18/19 if I never used any treatments. My male pattern baldness started when I was 16, it really upset me, and it still does to this day.

I've actually had dreams where I'm worried about my male pattern baldness. Honestly, we can never have a break from hair loss, even when we're sleeping. :(

Seriously though, dealing with hair loss is a full time job.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I've had dreams of regrowing all of my hair back with treatments, then I wake up and am like DAMN.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I've had dreams of regrowing all of my hair back with treatments, then I wake up and am like DAMN.
A torturesome hallmark for any bald man for sure. The getting your hair back dream. Crying for joy at your new lease on life, then waking up to cry at your reality. The worst feeling.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Hey
Has your hairloss progressed alot during 2014?
I know a girl that has lost like an inch of hairline and sides in a recession kind of way, shes 20 and her hair has been like that since 18/19 judging from pictures and hasnt progrssed. Maybe yours will stop aswell

Yes my hair loss has progressed a lot during 2014, and it shows no sign of stopping either :(

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes my hair loss has progressed a lot during 2014, and it shows no sign of stopping either :(

I'm dealing with the same. Mine has progressed a lot in the last few months, my scalp is showing so bad that I'm hiding from the sun. I have a lot of miniaturized hairs. I keep hearing on other sides that miniaturization can also mean Telogen Effluvium, that hair is just going through cycles till it grows back thick. Keep hoping that's what it is, but know it's not true. What are you using for treatments now, if any?

Weird, recently in my dreams , I have thinning hair too, so now I'm not even safe from Androgenetic Alopecia in my dreams anymore.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
You girls with thinning hair should just shave it off and hit the gym! Get RIPPED BRAH!

2780804d3beb8c0606f17373d46e5cd3.jpg

Then just get confidence..... guys dig confidence!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never heard of a chick wanting to fvck a guy because he's confident....

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You girls with thinning hair should just shave it off and hit the gym! Get RIPPED BRAH!

View attachment 31927

Then just get confidence..... guys dig confidence!

Have some respect and take your sarcasm elsewhere. You don't need to rub it in how balding girls are unattractive and will never get a guy. We know what we have to struggle with. Comments like this is why I'm not as active here anymore, and it makes me want to leave this site for good. What would you feel like if I rubbed it in your face how you are now bald and unattractive to women?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have some respect and take your sarcasm elsewhere. You don't need to rub it in how balding girls are unattractive and will never get a guy. We know what we have to struggle with. Comments like this is why I'm not as active here anymore, and it makes me want to leave this site for good. What would you feel like if I rubbed it in your face how you are now bald and unattractive to women?

He's being facetious, not insulting. It's mocking the idiots that make that comment that think 'confidence and getting ripped' is somehow going to fix anything. It doesnt. People are shallow, confidence means nothing.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes and his joke was quite smart. Don't you see the irony EvilLocks? We don't hear people telling balding girls to get huge. It shows how ridiculous this advice is.

And true about a girl saying she wants to have sex with a guy because he's confident. I've never heard that either, no one has probably. We've all heard girls saying they want a guy because he's hot though.

That's because comparing a balding male to a balding female is ridiculous. They aren't even on the same planet.

I don't think going tank mode if you're balding is always a good idea but keeping your bf low and looking after your health and appearance isn't going to hurt. A balding fat person is finished.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yes and his joke was quite smart. Don't you see the irony EvilLocks? We don't hear people telling balding girls to get huge. It shows how ridiculous this advice is.

And true about a girl saying she wants to have sex with a guy because he's confident. I've never heard that either, no one has probably. We've all heard girls saying they want a guy because he's hot though.

I see the irony but I still think it was a bit rude.

As far as confidence goes, the rule is that it only matters if you're already hot (or at least acceptable looking).

An example; I got a chance to hook up with this really hot guy I'd had a crush on since forever (before I lost my hair),

but when we got together and started talking he lacked confidence and was really insecure.

He would literally ask me "you don't like me, right?" and "I'm not good with girls", and that really turned me off.

It ended with a kiss before I ran out on him instead of staying over because I just didn't fall for the insecure guy thing.

But, if you're ugly you can have all the confidence in the world and still not get laid so...