Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In sceince there ppl that do it for the bussnies , and ppl that do it for the articles.
Tsuji and christiano are both for the articles.
Stemsons actually do it to solve it (bussniess)
it seems that Tsuji is ready for human trials, stemson is far behind, I don't think that the price of stemson will be lower than Tsuji, just some people have illusions, it's business they will earn money on celebrities and the rich anyway

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes the investors of stemson are giving millions so that a bunch of celebrities can get the solution for their baldness, zero market opportunity, extremely unattractive investment. what is so hard to understand about this?? what stemson is doing now is precisely to lower the production cost of DP cells and make the process more effective and efficient. all this hysteria of 20 years!!! and will be SO expensive!! as repetitive as it is, is extremely low IQ. if you think stemson will over their solution for 300k you are delusional as fuuuuck. thats not their business model at all and obviously not what they are after.

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes the investors of stemson are giving millions so that a bunch of celebrities can get the solution for their baldness, zero market opportunity, extremely unattractive investment. what is so hard to understand about this?? what stemson is doing now is precisely to lower the production cost of DP cells and make the process more effective and efficient. all this hysteria of 20 years!!! and will be SO expensive!! as repetitive as it is, is extremely low IQ. if you think stemson will over their solution for 300k you are delusional as fuuuuck. thats not their business model at all and obviously not what they are after.
Imo it does makes sense that whoever comes up with the cure will offer it for a premium price first. For a while, there will probably be enough rich fucks that don't mind paying an extreme price just to get hair. Only when that segment is running out of customers, prices will be lowered to lure more customers in.

It's not what I hope will happen, but most definately what I think.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, but Stemson is at best 5 years away, and probably closer to 10. Tsuji IS going to cost 300k.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imo it does makes sense that whoever comes up with the cure will offer it for a premium price first. For a while, there will probably be enough rich fucks that don't mind paying an extreme price just to get hair. Only when that segment is running out of customers, prices will be lowered to lure more customers in.

It's not what I hope will happen, but most definately what I think.
you are severely overstimating the size if the market they are operating in. like, severely. most rich folk either use current drugs or can get regular hair transplant. of those few rich people even fewer have such advanced stages and even fewer even care about it. it sould be a very small number of customers

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are severely overstimating the size if the market they are operating in. like, severely. most rich folk either use current drugs or can get regular hair transplant. of those few rich people even fewer have such advanced stages and even fewer even care about it. it sould be a very small number of customers
Culture is changing however. Nowadays, men are supposed to look good as well, whereas in the past, having money / social status would suffice.

It will be at least 5 years until the cure comes out, and this phenomenon will then have advanced 5 years as well. I think the market for it will be significant, but we'll see when it happens.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Culture is changing however. Nowadays, men are supposed to look good as well, whereas in the past, having money / social status would suffice.

It will be at least 5 years until the cure comes out, and this phenomenon will then have advanced 5 years as well. I think the market for it will be significant, but we'll see when it happens.
here is to hoping pressure on men to be attractive will rise in the future? lol sounds kind of weird but I do agree, there must be a higher incentive, after all it is already important, people are just too PC about this sh*t

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if they fail, they simply shut down a company like intercytex
Its depend on what part they fail every company that made it failed in some stage but had plan how to improve it , if they reached dead end maybe…

but if not they could get more invesment

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if they fail, they simply shut down a company like intercytex
Frog I think you are right … every cloning company has failed to create hairs that can cycle a lot of times. I think stemson is trying to accomplish this before they really tackle androgen insensitive follicles .

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its depend on what part they fail every company that made it failed in some stage but had plan how to improve it , if they reached dead end maybe…

but if not they could get more invesment
their technology is very difficult, Tsuji probably wanted to make it easier, why did stemson go this way?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
their technology is very difficult, Tsuji probably wanted to make it easier, why did stemson go this way?
Cuz with stemson approuch you could treat ppl with alopecia or that burned , plus their process will be wayy more scaleable if i take blood from and convert it to dp cell its can be fully automated once i figure out the whole process, if i need to take its from ur scalp its need to be way more slower and accurate .

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because every company/researcher that tried to multiply ("clone") DP cells extracted from hairs failed, including Tsuji/Organ. When you multiply DP cells directly they end up losing their properties and can't produce hair.

Stemson is using iPSC because this kind of cells fix that problem. It's a more complex solution but it is the only one that currently is known to work.

Tsuji's solution was "easy" just on paper. It didn't pan out as he planned and as a result his research is pretty much stalled since 2018, which caused Organ Tech to go bankrupt last year.