Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they are writing that ipsc cells can be carcinogenic
I have not seen anything about hair thickness and color control in their method
If you google them you would find a pic of the mice that grew hair from their expriment. By far looked the best compare to other companys , there were no weird bumps in the sking in the hair look quite good , and i think that controling that is less of problem of you solved the rest of the things

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you google them you would find a pic of the mice that grew hair from their expriment. By far looked the best compare to other companys , there were no weird bumps in the sking in the hair look quite good , and i think that controling that is less of problem of you solved the rest of the things
yes, but they do not have a partner to commercialize their solution

Ghc

My Regimen
Reaction score
This interview was quite positive, I can't see what's bad in there to cause retarded pessimistic comments about 30+ years?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This interview was quite positive, I can't see what's bad in there to cause retarded pessimistic comments about 30+ years?
i wouldnt say that, they dont know how to create dht resisitant hair

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"
1. They still need to learn how to control the hair quality.
2. The hair is still not dht restitent
3. They probbly know how to do it “by hands” but they trying to find a way to scale this thing up.
4. The hair probbly dosent survive many cycle which is the part he mention is chalenge not to lose the cells the produce the hair, which is way you saw the hair on mice but who know how many cycle the hair survived… "

Ghc

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. They still need to learn how to control the hair quality.
2. The hair is still not dht restitent
3. They probbly know how to do it “by hands” but they trying to find a way to scale this thing up.
4. The hair probbly dosent survive many cycle which is the part he mention is chalenge not to lose the cells the produce the hair, which is way you saw the hair on mice but who know how many cycle the hair survived… "

4. is the only serious problem

how do you imagine it go bald every few years and do hair cloning again?

First gen therapies don't need to be dht restitant, when your hair from a first gen hair cloning falls out second gen hair cloning will have dht restitant hair.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4. is the only serious problem

First gen therapies don't need to be dht restitant, when your hair from a first gen hair cloning falls out second gen hair cloning will have dht restitant hair.
can You explain that?

Ghc

My Regimen
Reaction score
can You explain that?

Let's say dht resistant cloning will be out 5 years after non dht resistant cloning. Why not get non dht resistant hair which will fall out in a 5 years and then get dht resistant hair when cloning improves. Better than being bald 5 more years waiting for a dht resistant cloning.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's say dht resistant cloning will be out 5 years after non dht resistant cloning. Why not get non dht resistant hair which will fall out in a 5 years and then get dht resistant hair when cloning improves. Better than being bald 5 more years waiting for a dht resistant cloning.
but who will release dht-sensitive cloning?

Ghc

My Regimen
Reaction score
but who will release dht-sensitive cloning?
Stemson or some other company, why would that be such a big problem? Making cloned hair grow on a human head is the biggest problem to solve, making it dht resistant shouldn't be so hard to solve after that.