Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats sounds reasonable thank you for clearing that up. I wasnt trying words in your mouth I know you didnt mention genetic sequencing I just have heard that damn argument so many times it always pops in my mind I guess. How do we know their target demographic?
They go over it in the investment video with Fortunis. They reference the hair transplant market and that Wayne Wooney spent 40k pounds on his hair transplant.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
you exhibit "nameless" vibes. I hope you are not him...
It's an obvious question. Is there someone in here who would know more about that than Alexey?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the Stemson treatment, a priori cancer is not a concern

The reason is that, if you pay attention to what they are doing, you will realize they aren't putting any iPSCs into anybodies head

Last edited:

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need the treatment itself to cause cancer. You just need one pacient to have cancer in his scalp. If he blames the cloned hair, independently if it is the treatment fault or not, the commercialization could be halted until every major health regulatory agency on Earth decides the treatment is safe. Add many months/years of delay on this joke.

Now, if a single cloned hair on anyone's head actually decides to turn cancerous... Hehe

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair doesn't turn into cancer. There is no known mechanism for that.

Watch Terskiskh's interview from Oct 2020. According to them, the worst case scenario is if the hair follicle germs don't turn into actually hair follicles (or that they turn into hair follicles but later "undifferentiate" and stop producing hairs) and become ordinary skin cells.

Again, there won't be any multiplication/cloning going on in the scalp. That part is happening in the lab only. Once you get a hair follicle germ from the factory then the multiplication/cloning part is over.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need the treatment itself to cause cancer. You just need one pacient to have cancer in his scalp. If he blames the cloned hair, independently if it is the treatment fault or not, the commercialization could be halted until every major health regulatory agency on Earth decides the treatment is safe. Add many months/years of delay on this joke.

Now, if a single cloned hair on anyone's head actually decides to turn cancerous... Hehe
Eh. I don’t think that it works like that lol.

It has to be backed up if the treatment is the REAL cause or if it even had a supportive role for the cancer to occur.

Finasteride is the best example for such cases, the treatments/prodecure's side effect's and within that people's (psychosomatic) opinion, such as the PFS lol.

Yet, Finasteride is a praised medication and all over the market lol

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet, Finasteride is a praised medication and all over the market lol

"Praised"? This is a plain lie.

I mean, it's praised among people who take the medication and want to cope/reassure themselves.

It's far from being praised from most Western countries as most of them issued public warnings.

I challenge you to find any endocrinologist who will tell you the risk/reward benefit of Finasteride is positive.

I am saying this as a guy who's taking topical dutasteride. You got to be aware of the poison you take.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so simply hair may fall out after one cycle?
Yea

Or if the dermal papilla and epithelial cells contained in the hair follicle germ (sticked together with the help of the biodegradable scaffold - aka the "lolli-up") become ordinary skin scalp cells and never interact to form an actual hair follicle onto it in the first place.

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what does stemson do differently than tsuji?
Their end product is similar

Both aim to build a follicle germ with mainly dermal papilla and epithelial cells that hopefully will become a normal and healthy hair follicle once implanted in the scalp.

Where they differ is in the strategies being used to source and multiply those cells

Those strategies can have a big impact later on on the multiplied DP and EP cells abilities' to maintain their hair generating properties throughout their lifetime

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Their end product is similar

Both aim to build a follicle germ with mainly dermal papilla and epithelial cells that hopefully will become a normal and healthy hair follicle once implanted in the scalp.

Where they differ is in the strategies being used to source and multiply those cells

Those strategies can have a big impact later on on the multiplied DP and EP cells abilities' to maintain their hair generating properties throughout their lifetime
Well, I know plenty of people saying that Tsuji's hair is differently to the Stemson one, in a positive manner, + that the Tsuji one is Androgenetic Alopecia resistant, while the one by Stemson is not.

Hm