Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
So reffering to that, human clinical trials should have been starting already in 2020/2021?!...

From the current state it is still far away, they haven't even speaken about preclinical studies on larger animals than mice... If I had to guess, human trials will start in 5-10 years, if they go the FDA way.
Man relax with your crazy timelines lol. They're doing their final pre-clinical research on pigs right now.

They had an initial estimate of H1 2021 for human trials, but that was pre-covid. They also intended to close series A financing in late 2020. Factor in 6-9 months of delays for covid and you end up with H2 2021 or H1 2022.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man relax with your crazy timelines lol. They're doing their final pre-clinical research on pigs right now.

They had an initial estimate of H1 2021 for human trials, but that was pre-covid. They also intended to close series A financing in late 2020. Factor in 6-9 months of delays for covid and you end up with H2 2021 or H1 2022.
Will series A Funding be from the original investors or will they look for other new ones

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

gonna go hog wild

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, Stemson!
1616605550922.jpeg

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score

Initial estimate of H1 2021 for human trial? Am I dreaming? That means initially they were planning for pigs and human trials at the same time?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemson is the only realistic hope we have. According to Fortunis Capital, the experiments on the pigs were successful. Hope they start soon.
Again, they can make any claim they want. They even said the hair WILL NEVER BALD AGAIN... meanwhile they havent even done a human clinical trial. I would take Fortunis' words with a grain of salt.

And yes, Stemson is the only realistic thing for us.

We definitely will get news this year, I expect a timeline of their product, IF the pig trails are succesful, because THEY are a proof of concept on 'humans', and again, IF it ONLY works.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did they start pig trials?
Considering the patten of their previous press releases, we should expect a formal announcement about that only after they complete it (so they don't put themselves in a corner/bad situation in case the research doesn't progress as they have imagined).

But if you read between the lines it's very likely that they already started to put some cloned hairs in pigs haha

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Their primary investor did lol, pretty much the same thing.
I am confused, weren't you the one saying that Fortunis can LITERALLY make any claim they want, and it's not even supposed to be true (at all)!? Just lol.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
perhaps Stemson is suffering some kind of harm from this claim. They also attract investors with their webinars. They could invest due to the supposed interim status. That would be an deception.
It's kinda weird tho saying the hair will never bald again and other claims when you haven't even made human clinical trials, nor even showed any kind of proof of concept on humans... kinda suspicious, in my eyes.