South Korean Scientists Has Developed A New Type Of Biochemical Material To Prevent Hair Loss

Leto

Reaction score
Probability. Nothing really "WOW" haven't happend before in the drug sector, unlikely it will happen this time. Same was with brotzu. Don't get hyped, so your disappointment won't be that bad. Most likely we'll get some new theoretical info, maybe something about mice. And that would be all.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they havent done any human trials yet afaik so its gonna be a mice study for sure . But who knows , this works in a quite different way than past drugs , we have to wait and see

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its not abou Wounding + VPA but about the peptide ptd-dbm
Nobody knows what it will do. And you cant compare it to the big3 or anything else.

What it does is to hacks the way our body create new tissue like hair in the same way your body created new hair when you were born.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they havent done any human trials yet afaik so its gonna be a mice study for sure . But who knows , this works in a quite different way than past drugs , we have to wait and see
How do you know he hasn’t started human trials. His research has been out for a while don’t you think he may have trialed it on a few people? Or does he have to wait for things to be approved?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know he hasn’t started human trials. His research has been out for a while don’t you think he may have trialed it on a few people? Or does he have to wait for things to be approved?
i thought he has to do another mice trial before starting human ones , not sure really. I dont follow it since it will take many many years to come to the market , but there are labs already making it so i m more interested in people who are gonna try it themselves

2mmSMP

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there an actual thread on this forum or elsewhere for the group buy / self trials? That's what I want to see.

AFAIK no one has received their CXXC5 yet due to delays. But shipping soon.

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse me, isnt the upcoming event on 17th August for reporting this PTD-DBM thing ?

The title: Hair re-growth and Wound-Induced Hair Neogenesis by targeting CXXC5, a negative feedback regulator of the Wnt/Beta-Catenin

So it is about the cxxc5. PTD-DBM is one way to target cxxc5 but there are other peptides that also can target cxxc5...
So he may talk about PTD-DBM or the cheaper stuff @Arrade was mentioning.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi im south korean
in our country hairloss forums, we dont expect and not discuss about it.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi im south korean

Either way, I'm glad you are on this thread. Having a native speaker could be useful. It could help us get info we might have missed.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi im south korean

what potential treatments do you guys discuss in Korea ?

Is the drug rule in Korea as strict as the US FDA ?