South Korean Scientists Has Developed A New Type Of Biochemical Material To Prevent Hair Loss

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still wonder if Bosentan can be used to block cxxc5.It one of the studies saying they can block the cxxc5 through the endolethein which led them to create a ptd-dbm.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
which farma is funding this research ? If this is government-funded, who will be distributing the product once it is finished ?

GolDRoger

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the people who are taking part in the PTD-DBM experiment, are you guys also using a WNT pathway agonist along with the PTD-DBM peptide?

Also, is it safe to use a WNT pathway agonist in the first place?

Last edited:

Joe Marini

My Regimen
Reaction score
There will be no detailed news about the progress of this experiment other than it works or doesn't. As y'all know I'm sure, the synthesis of the peptide is a delicate matter and disclosure of sensitive info can't be made public. Thank y'all for understanding.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There will be no detailed news about the progress of this experiment other than it works or doesn't. As y'all know I'm sure, the synthesis of the peptide is a delicate matter and disclosure of sensitive info can't be made public. Thank y'all for understanding.
Could you at least tell us when you guys plan to start using it?

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the people who are taking part in the PTD-DBM experiment, are you guys also using a WNT pathway agonist along with the PTD-DBM peptide?

Also, is it safe to use a WNT pathway agonist in the first place?
Good question, actually WNT agonists are known to cause cancer in cells. Some alternative maybe possible, for example in the WAY study they said that blocking SFRP1 increase WNT activity and this strategy doesn't lead to cancer, but take this affirmation with a pinch of salt since they didn't showed a single proof.

which farma is funding this research ? If this is government-funded, who will be distributing the product once it is finished ?
The research is government-founded, but their last patent about VPA and Hair-regrow was sold to Amorepacific Corp. huge Korean cosmetic company, I guess they will probably try to sing a deal with Choi for his second patent.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Armando,

What is the closest treatment that we have upcoming worthwhile?

A good, effective an real preventive method.

Regain hair lost, when is not recent, is a chimera in nowadays,....., perhaps in the future can be achieved, but it will not be easy.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Peptide is expected to ship in 1-2 weeks, add another week for USA users and maybe 2 for Aussie and Europe.

There's also been some problems with VPA, so I wouldn't expect an answer sooner than two months.

Did it ever ship?