Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

Jan_1989

My Regimen
Reaction score
Georgie
I have a different question, did you send to a laboratory what Chinese people sent you? To check if this is for sure?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,Georgie, how are you doing. Any updates?
Hey mate. Not good, because my shedding is simply out of control. I am going downhill and I am not sure why or how, or if things would have been different without all the crap minoxidil has caused. I think people with less aggressive hairloss need to try it personally. My hairloss is a demon.

Elena0709

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey mate. Not good, because my shedding is simply out of control. I am going downhill and I am not sure why or how, or if things would have been different without all the crap minoxidil has caused. I think people with less aggressive hairloss need to try it personally. My hairloss is a demon.
I’m so sad to read that. I think, maybe after some time withdraw syndrome of minoxidil will go away and Way will start working much better. I fully understand your mood, my shedding is horrible as well and doesn’t stop, but the worse thing that at this time I can’t do anything, except looking for topper on my bald ‍ head.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You dropped minoxidil... what did you expect? You are DEFINITELY losing because of that. It might be compounded by WAY shedding weak hairs in line for regrowth. I can't see a possible scenario where WAY would cause you to lose, so I would keep up the WAY.

Thanks again for the updates. Are you in touch with the others in the GB? Are they faring the same?

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don’t really use this forum much

Are we talking regrowbros? because I haven't seen any updates on there. Have you received results or info from any of the other members?? perhaps you could share that here?