Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are we talking regrowbros? because I haven't seen any updates on there. Have you received results or info from any of the other members?? perhaps you could share that here?
Lol a lot of them don’t go on there either. Most of us are on a private discord.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
.... so nobody has any results yet?? We get it u guys have a group or whatever we are interested in the info over here
Only switzer, josh stopped using it because he is trying to sort out his hormones and erensar has only seen growth of his facial hair and some vellus scalp hair... but he’s nw7. I haven’t really spoken with the others because they’re awol.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only switzer, josh stopped using it because he is trying to sort out his hormones and erensar has only seen growth of his facial hair and some vellus scalp hair... but he’s nw7. I haven’t really spoken with the others because they’re awol.
Still a fucked up group

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 104757 View attachment 104758 View attachment 104756
Hi guys. Small update. Day 13 vs day 18. Hope you’re all well.
Yes I know I haven’t covered my face in one of them but I’m too lazy to go back and edit.

Goddamn, when I saw the difference on the right hand side I almost fell out of my seat. These results are amazing, I think a part of it might be how you're holding your hair though. On the 13th day picture you seems to be pulling your hair into a top knot, revealing more of the lower scalp, while in the other pic it's down towards the nape of the neck. But even taking that into account this is still fantastic.

I've got really similar thinning, but on my left hand side instead of my right, along with general thinness along the parting. Retinoid said he has a similar thing due to minoxidil.

Keep us posted, because goddamn am I tempted to jump on the way train.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you buy? It’s hard to tell from the pics. Would you say you’ve had positive results? How much and how often do you use?
I got my nose done at Dr. Ashkan Ghavami. It was just a one time deal but pretty expensive

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I have an update that changes everything.

I have noticed bony lumps appearing on my scalp. The dr who does my prp noticed them yesterday too. I have also noticed a lumpy growth forming on my forehead.

I am now stopping WAY. It is highly likely that this is the cause of the sudden bony growths, which also makes the cancer risk very real.

I suggest no one else use it until further studies on humans have been conducted.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have noticed bony lumps appearing on my scalp. The dr who does my prp noticed them yesterday too. I have also noticed a lumpy growth forming on my forehead.

I am now stopping WAY. It is highly likely that this is the cause of the sudden bony growths, which also makes the cancer risk very real.

I suggest no one else use it until further studies on humans have been conducted.
sorry that this ended up not working out for you. Hopefully they can from better chemicals acting though this pathway

aldog

Reaction score

Did you get your WAY tested?

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh no! Sorry to hear that @Georgie

So aside from the ossification sides, you mentioned this may have improved your hair but didnn’t catch up with your shedding?

Hopefully they can from better chemicals acting though this pathway

SFRP1 inhibition as a pathway does seem really risky regardless of the drug used as it is a tumour suppressor and found at low levels in cancer patients.

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm so sorry :( I hope that you are still healthy and wish you the best of luck with your hair.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh no! Sorry to hear that @Georgie

So aside from the ossification sides, you mentioned this may have improved your hair but didnn’t catch up with your shedding?

SFRP1 inhibition as a pathway does seem really risky regardless of the drug used as it is a tumour suppressor and found at low levels in cancer patients.
I think I would have if not for mum severe shedding. I am not willing to take the risk of growing a unicorn horn.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

HOLY sh*t