Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can we know the correct dosage when this was bathed in an isolated hair follicle for a few days?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So rather than following the dosage in the study, you pulled a number out of your *** and slathered your head with it. Then when you got side effects that very well may be attributable (surprise!), you recommend everyone stop using it. You're retarded. Jesus.
you re free to become a guinea pig yourself mate , otherwise no need for your attitude

Thebaldcel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I warned about the significant cancer risk from letting this go systemic. If you notice more hair growth over your body then it is going systemic with significant effects. More is not better with these potent compounds.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the medium has always been a problem with WAY as DMSO will always make it go systemic. A targeted liposomal version would be the preferred method but even then it would be a shot in the dark.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So rather than following the dosage in the study, you pulled a number out of your *** and slathered your head with it. Then when you got side effects that very well may be attributable (surprise!), you recommend everyone stop using it. You're retarded. Jesus.
The study dose was BETWEEN 1 TO 5 MG PER ML OF SOLUTION. I used 8 ML OF SOLUTION to cover my whole head, and yes I need more solution because I have long hair, and it’s not easy to spread less than 6-8ml over a time hole head with long hair. I opted to used between 4-5mg per ml. Can you do math? Apparently not.
Sick of people making smart *** comments and not knowing what the f*** they’re talking about.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the medium has always been a problem with WAY as DMSO will always make it go systemic. A targeted liposomal version would be the preferred method but even then it would be a shot in the dark.
We thought about that but WAY does not dissolve well in ethanol alone, which would make it very hard to put into liposomes

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you re free to become a guinea pig yourself mate , otherwise no need for your attitude
Sorry to insult your potential internet g/f, bro. What's actually not needed on this forum are people who recklessly "trial" new compounds w/o doing sh*t for research beforehand, then just weeks later tell everyone that they shouldn't try it b/c it's dangerous. She's hasn't stuck to one single, well thought out trial or regimen for anywhere near the generally accepted 6 month minimum timeline most compounds need. Reason being, "her body's different". Yeah, b/c feels > science.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to insult your potential internet g/f, bro. What's actually not needed on this forum are people who recklessly "trial" new compounds w/o doing sh*t for research beforehand, then just weeks later tell everyone that they shouldn't try it b/c it's dangerous. She's hasn't stuck to one single, well thought out trial or regimen for anywhere near the generally accepted 6 month minimum timeline most compounds need. Reason being, "her body's different". Yeah, b/c feels > science.
You been documenting my life? Do you know this? Firstly, 90% of what I have tried has been used for a minimum of three months. Quite a few of these things fucked with my bloods or gavee sides, “Hmm this thing is giving me a rash and raising my dht. This thing is making me bleed and lose weight. This thing is f*****g with my liver. Better stick with it!”. Aside from which, the main issue is finding a minoxidil replacement because it is causing more issues than anything. If you know anything about female hairloss, which I am sure you do not, it’s pretty common for women to respond to nothing but minoxidil, so I don’t have any other sh*t to fall back on. This experiment was understaken with full knowledge of potential risks, and with the intention of seeing whether or not it is safe an effective before f*** tons of other peopl jumped on it. Lastly, my body, my choice. Is it your head? No. Don’t like it? Don’t comment on the thread. Bye.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you expect people to know the dosage on preclinical drugs ? if you got it all figured out go make your own trials on yourself , or i dont see the reasoning behind your attitude

Noobie

Reaction score
A lot of you need to grow the f*** up. She took a risk and it didn't pan out. Had it panned out everyone of us would of jumped on this as soon as possible. Be thankful that she took the risk instead of insulting her. She is a girl big f*****g deal. Go out and get laid.

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You been documenting my life? Do you know this? Firstly, 90% of what I have tried has been used for a minimum of three months. Quite a few of these things fucked with my bloods or gavee sides, “Hmm this thing is giving me a rash and raising my dht. This thing is making me bleed and lose weight. This thing is f*****g with my liver. Better stick with it!”. Aside from which, the main issue is finding a minoxidil replacement because it is causing more issues than anything. If you know anything about female hairloss, which I am sure you do not, it’s pretty common for women to respond to nothing but minoxidil, so I don’t have any other sh*t to fall back on. This experiment was understaken with full knowledge of potential risks, and with the intention of seeing whether or not it is safe an effective before f*** tons of other peopl jumped on it. Lastly, my body, my choice. Is it your head? No. Don’t like it? Don’t comment on the thread. Bye.
Boo hoo. Not that I'd ever want to, but no I haven't; you've done a fine job of documenting your life all over this damn forum all by yourself.

Wtf are you on about? The study dose was 2 μM concentration, not 1 - 5mg per ml. Which means you made your solution approx 10mM. That's FIVE THOUSAND times more than the study. Can you do math? Apparently not.

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you expect people to know the dosage on preclinical drugs ? if you got it all figured out go make your own trials on yourself , or i dont see the reasoning behind your attitude
The study is posted on the very first page of this thread that people can READ THEMSELVES. When I do get my hands on WAY and come up w/ a thoughtful and responsible dosage, you'll be the last to know about it.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The study is posted on the very first page of this thread that people can READ THEMSELVES. When I do get my hands on WAY and come up w/ a thoughtful and responsible dosage, you'll be the last to know about it.
yea when you do all that and also stop bashing on people to look cool and responsible i ll still not give a f*** about your responsible dosage trial

jiggo

Reaction score
Boo hoo. Not that I'd ever want to, but no I haven't; you've done a fine job of documenting your life all over this damn forum all by yourself.

Wtf are you on about? The study dose was 2 μM concentration, not 1 - 5mg per ml. Which means you made your solution approx 10mM. That's FIVE THOUSAND times more than the study. Can you do math? Apparently not.

Holy sh*t she took 5000x dosage?

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t she took 5000x dosage?

Pretty retarded, right? I don't care if the poster's male or female. And I don't care if they're responsible w/ their own bodies. But if they're doing something that stupid, they should stay out of this thread w/ their false info / results and fear mongering.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn. Huge burn. If that doesn't get you your first webcam chat w/ her I don't know what will.
sorry to disappoint you , i am just here to find solutions to hairloss , not girls around the globe . meanwhile her contribution is : find the news about way , organise a group buy , test it on herself , post progress .
Yours is "i ehm will somehow get it myself and find the best dosage and make it work " but u ll probably not do sh*t .
so u can f*** off :)