Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really should. Wuhan could have sold you anything.
Although it’s probably a good idea to get it tested regardless, the fact that WAY was initially researched for osteoporosis kind of explains the symptoms. Inhibition of SFRP1 causes cell growth, so I’m guessing she’s probably increased follicular cells growth, but also bone growth..

Great! we can become unicorns with potential NW01

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
have you warned the others? I wonder if they got similar symptoms, and whether they had some hair growth

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I have an update that changes everything.

I have noticed bony lumps appearing on my scalp. The dr who does my prp noticed them yesterday too. I have also noticed a lumpy growth forming on my forehead.

I am now stopping WAY. It is highly likely that this is the cause of the sudden bony growths, which also makes the cancer risk very real.

I suggest no one else use it until further studies on humans have been conducted.

Damn that’s scary, get it checked asap and all the best.

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyday between 30-40mg
So rather than following the dosage in the study, you pulled a number out of your *** and slathered your head with it. Then when you got side effects that very well may be attributable (surprise!), you recommend everyone stop using it. You're retarded. Jesus.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
So rather than following the dosage in the study, you pulled a number out of your *** and slathered your head with it. Then when you got side effects that very well may be attributable (surprise!), you recommend everyone stop using it. You're retarded. Jesus.
What's the topical study dosage

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the topical study dosage

Methods said:
WAY-316606. HFs were cultured with 500 μL of WAY-316606 at 2 μM (Cat no. A3932, ApexBio; Houston, TX) or vehicle control (0.02% DMSO). A stock solution of WAY-316606 was made at a 10 mM concentration by adding 2,229.8 μL of DMSO (Sigma) to 10 mg of WAY-316606. This was subsequently diluted in serum-free HF media (4 μL of WAY-316606 10 mM in 19,996 μL HF media) for a working 2 μM concentration. For qRT-PCR analysis, HFs were incubated with WAY-316606 for 24 hours. To analyse β-catenin activity (ISH [AXIN2 mRNA] and immunofluorescent analysis [nuclear β-catenin]), HFs were incubated for 48 hours with WAY-316606. For hair cycle analysis, HFs were incubated with WAY- 316606 up to 6 days.

~0.0001% w/v, 100μg/100ml

EDIT: Completely screwed up the calculation

Last edited: