Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me, but did your hair really grow that fast in 5 days???? Also, congrats on successfully getting the cat surgically removed from your face.

It's different exposure time from the camera, sheeple.

Elena0709

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I have Androgenetical alopecia, just recently I found out about the WAY and have a very stupid question, does is have same withdrawal syndrome? I did mezo as well as prp therapy and nothing worked for me. For 3 years I lost 2/3 of my hair. I’m planning pregnancy and don’t want to do anything that can couse more shedding that I have now 200-300 daily, but I’m so tired of my reflection in the mirror and have no idea what to do...

Last edited:

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I have Androgenetical alopecia, just recently I found out about the WAY and have a very stupid question, does is have same withdrawal syndrome? I did mezo as well as prp therapy and nothing worked for me. For 3 years I lost 2/3 of my hair. I’m planning pregnancy and don’t want to do anything that can couse more shedding that I have now 200-300 daily, but I’m so tired of my reflection in the mirror and have no idea what to do...
I wouldn't use WAY if your planning to get preggas! Far to dangerous to use an untested research drug. Better off waiting for the Brotzu/Trivoli solution that is coming out in a couple of weeks as it is supposed to work best on women with AA.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't use WAY if your planning to get preggas! Far to dangerous to use an untested research drug. Better off waiting for the Brotzu/Trivoli solution that is coming out in a couple of weeks as it is supposed to work best on women with AA.
Lucky I’m infertile.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sadly you can’t even use minoxidil when you’re pregnant.
I would definitely not use WAY. That’s a really hard decision. You may find however that whilst you are pregnant, your hair will stabilise due to the amount of hair protective hormones that increase during gestation. If you want to have a baby, you will need to wait until you have given birth and finished breast feeding before you try any pharmaceutical treatments i’m afraid.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's different exposure time from the camera, sheeple.
Same time of the morning, same angle, same place, same light. Why are you commenting if you are so opposed to it? You literally never have a positive thing to say. Leave the thread alone and take your storm cloud somewhere else
Thanks

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same time of the morning, same angle, same place, same light. Why are you commenting if you are so opposed to it? You literally never have a positive thing to say. Leave the thread alone and take your storm cloud somewhere else
Thanks

Strawman.Formally evaluating pictures is a constructive contribution.
And no, it's not the same lightning or exposure, as exemplified by darker shadows arround your ear and neck.

If you don't want any feedback don't put your stuff out there.

lightning.jpg

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strawman.Formally evaluating pictures is a constructive contribution.
And no, it's not the same lightning or exposure, as exemplified by darker shadows arround your ear and neck.

If you don't want any feedback don't put your stuff out there.

View attachment 105013

It's obvious her sideburns are darker and thicker. Growth looks incredible for just 5 days.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's obvious her sideburns are darker and thicker. Growth looks incredible for just 5 days.

Unbelieveable is the word you are looking for. Sideburns are darker and more pronounced, because different lightning can do that, ask any amateur photographer.

Hair does not behave that way and completely change its structure within five days. All I see is wishful thinking so far, sadly.

Maybe da way is potent, but it is much too early to expect any effect after 18 days and these pictures certainly don't make me believe otherwise.

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi Elena. I was in much the same spot as you about 2 years ago. What Georgie said is totally accurate, you can't do much about your hair loss before pregnancy, I just used some natural stuff that had probably no effect like castor oil with rosemary oil in It, scalp massage, nizoral shampoo etc. But at around three months pregnant I noticed a dramatic amount less shedding. Went from 20-30 In the shower to 2-3. I didn't see any major regrowth I suppose, but with the reduction in shedding my hair went from pretty dire looking to basically normal (a part dead centre under bright lights maybe looked a little thin, but otherwise it was all good). Such mixed emotions, losing your waistline and your bodily autonomy but every day looking in the mirror and feeling more like yourself as your hair comes back.

Anyway, I had my baby about 7 months ago and the shedding has definitely ramped back up. I'd say I'm still better off than I was before the pregnancy which I wasn't expecting. I suppose it will take a few more months to know exactly where it settles.

One other thing, I know trinov was recommended to you as something that might be pregnancy safe, and I'm not doctor or scientist, but I would be very cautious of that. I believe that the point of it (if im wrong, please correct me) is that it will act a bit like a topical anti-androgen that will not go systemic, but if you were to be preggos with a boy in particular I wouldn't want to touch anything that could potentially have an anti male hormone effect as it might effect the development of his male parts (when preggo you are not supposed to even touch a finasteride pill).

Sorry to derail the discussion of WAY. And also thank you Georgie for organizing this group buy and posting your results. What you have done in this thread one of the most helpful things I have seen on this board and has actually given me some hope for the first time in a while. I wish you the very best of luck and would very much appreciate your continued updates (and those of the others from your group buy)

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PS I myself find it hard to judge based on camera angle.. which is why In my posts I’ve been interested to know what the @Georgie thibks.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Elena. I was in much the same spot as you about 2 years ago. What Georgie said is totally accurate, you can't do much about your hair loss before pregnancy, I just used some natural stuff that had probably no effect like castor oil with rosemary oil in It, scalp massage, nizoral shampoo etc. But at around three months pregnant I noticed a dramatic amount less shedding. Went from 20-30 In the shower to 2-3. I didn't see any major regrowth I suppose, but with the reduction in shedding my hair went from pretty dire looking to basically normal (a part dead centre under bright lights maybe looked a little thin, but otherwise it was all good). Such mixed emotions, losing your waistline and your bodily autonomy but every day looking in the mirror and feeling more like yourself as your hair comes back.

Anyway, I had my baby about 7 months ago and the shedding has definitely ramped back up. I'd say I'm still better off than I was before the pregnancy which I wasn't expecting. I suppose it will take a few more months to know exactly where it settles.

One other thing, I know trinov was recommended to you as something that might be pregnancy safe, and I'm not doctor or scientist, but I would be very cautious of that. I believe that the point of it (if im wrong, please correct me) is that it will act a bit like a topical anti-androgen that will not go systemic, but if you were to be preggos with a boy in particular I wouldn't want to touch anything that could potentially have an anti male hormone effect as it might effect the development of his male parts (when preggo you are not supposed to even touch a finasteride pill).

Sorry to derail the discussion of WAY. And also thank you Georgie for organizing this group buy and posting your results. What you have done in this thread one of the most helpful things I have seen on this board and has actually given me some hope for the first time in a while. I wish you the very best of luck and would very much appreciate your continued updates (and those of the others from your group buy)
Don’t do trinov. You do not want to mess around with any prostaglandin analogies whilst you are pregnant, because these are often used to induce labour.

Elena0709

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t do trinov. You do not want to mess around with any prostaglandin analogies whilst you are pregnant, because these are often used to induce labour.
Thank you to everyone for your answers. I’m not pregnant yet, we are just planning that in a close future. I just was wondering does the WAY has same withdraw syndrome as minoxidil and as I understood it does. By this reason I’ll probably wait until I’ll be done with breastfeeding.
Thank you again and wish you Georgie all the best in your fight. I’ll follow for this topic and your success.