Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is what she does bro. Look at all her posts everywhere and it's the same pattern bro. Look at me, check me out, here are my pics, pay attention to me, praise me, poor me, I'm such a victim, how dare you, attack and manipulate. IMPLODE. Always uses the same excuses bro and the same game and tactics. Perpetual attacking manipulating victim. Oh and leaving again? Let's see how long this lasts before next shilling.

I always thought this dude was f*****g weird

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is what she does bro. Look at all her posts everywhere and it's the same pattern bro. Look at me, check me out, here are my pics, pay attention to me, praise me, poor me, I'm such a victim, how dare you, attack and manipulate. IMPLODE. Always uses the same excuses bro and the same game and tactics. Perpetual attacking manipulating victim. Oh and leaving again? Let's see how long this lasts before next shilling.
If you’re not gonna contribute anything except for emotional attacks then get off this thread “bro”. This forum is becoming extremely toxic and it’s posts like these that drive people away. We need people on here sharing their results, and sh*t like this doesn’t help at all.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah what zenhead said bros. Why don’t you find another outlet bros. Maybe you should join congress bros. You could represent you bros. Chur bros.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s bad enough saying bro so many times when talking to someone in person but to actually use it in between sentences when typing is absolutely ridiculous.

INT

Reaction score

You really are obnoxious

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bros White Castle called looking for White Knights.

When I was on the receiving end didn't see any of these knights standing up for me and some were actually joining in. Could be wrong but pretty sure that's called double standards and hypocrisy.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

When I was on the receiving end didn't see any of these knights standing up for me and some were actually joining in. Could be wrong but pretty sure that's called double standards and hypocrisy.

Bro if you don't have bobs and vagene you won't get White Knights jumping in to defend you. But then again, you probably didn't get the memo since you've been out at sea.

INT

Reaction score

I have said before that you are annoying and two posts ago I criticized Georgie's reaction to a post I made so how does that make me a white knight? To be honest, you are acting less like a man than she does, making assumptions that people treat you different because of your gender.

And for the love of God, quit the bro stuff. I don't know what you want to achieve with it. It is not funny, does not make you cool, it just makes you look like a brainless prick.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
93952FDF-E1A9-4398-B564-C8BC95F61075.jpeg
F954D2F5-EF1D-4D52-A224-E272335237ED.jpeg
E9BF7C84-81CE-44C5-B777-F5EE3805F84D.jpeg

Hi guys. Small update. Day 13 vs day 18. Hope you’re all well.
Yes I know I haven’t covered my face in one of them but I’m too lazy to go back and edit.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wanted to add that the hairs that this is growing seem to get stronger and stronger with time. Don’t be discouraged if you start with weak hairs. Also in this 18 day space I have used minoxidil only 3 times. My shedding is still horrific. I’m truing to just ride it out.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and one other thing, I guess from the one where you can see my face you will notice that my eyelashes and eyebrows are also quite dark and long (i hope?). I have been applying WAY there too.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and one other thing, I guess from the one where you can see my face you will notice that my eyelashes and eyebrows are also quite dark and long (i hope?). I have been applying WAY there too.
It's hard to tell since you're covering them in the other pictures, but your hair definitely does look darker on your hairline and temples.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair is definitely darker. I had that happen to me when I was on minoxidil so the effect is similar and apparent that you are doing positive things with your hair cycle.

Your hair near your ears is exactly how I guaged that minoxidil was working originally. Those small “side burn” type hairs are clearly dark so congrats.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair is definitely darker. I had that happen to me when I was on minoxidil so the effect is similar and apparent that you are doing positive things with your hair cycle.

Your hair near your ears is exactly how I guaged that minoxidil was working originally. Those small “side burn” type hairs are clearly dark so congrats.

you think the darker hair is definitely a positive then?
My hair is getting really dark at the moment on my regime, even had people comment on it.

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel as though the temples are thicker but I’m actually more impressed by the side burns, have you applied it there as well?